WAR :DECLARATION: OF :WAR-AGAINST: 'TRIBE' 'NBD'(No Big Deal;Neurogenic Bowel Dysfunction;Nervous Break Down;Nothing But Drama;)

Rimsoni

Reaction score
Nbd were caught plotting end of, ye can cry backstab all you want even tho most people crying here arent even in nbd, meti and the washed up w2v are just mad their plan didnt work and now they gon git ded.

dw @Dippy you are still no1

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nbd were caught plotting end of, ye can cry backstab all you want even tho most people crying here arent even in nbd, meti and the washed up w2v are just mad their plan didnt work and now they gon git ded.

lol bro I'm not mad I did congratulate you guys.... sheesh you guys are so toxic but no worries I still lovya :p

Deleted User - 769122

NBD were caught, funny I hear it was a lot different then that, NBD got caught is like saying Riot didn't get caught but yet here we are as Riot plotted against NBD, this was random .... come on, I think we know better now and so does DT, so who is next?

Rimsoni

Reaction score
NBD were caught, funny I hear it was a lot different then that, NBD got caught is like saying Riot didn't get caught but yet here we are as Riot plotted against NBD, this was random .... come on, I think we know better now and so does DT, so who is next?

Riots plan was to counter nbd plan, nothing wrong there,

Deleted User - 769122

Nope, no plots here, move along:

"Yeah I was watching NBD like a hawk. We actively took error quick knowing that NBD would be trying to spread down the east of K45. The sooner they where penned in and having to jump over Riot then it was ultimately a win for Riot.

That’s just smart play on their behalf though.."

Rimsoni

Reaction score
Nope, no plots here, move along:

"Yeah I was watching NBD like a hawk. We actively took error quick knowing that NBD would be trying to spread down the east of K45. The sooner they where penned in and having to jump over Riot then it was ultimately a win for Riot.

That’s just smart play on their behalf though.."

No one to blame but nbd leadership

image0.png

Deleted User - 769122

Yeah the loyal NBD leader honoring a pact and the Riot member that admitted plots

Rimsoni

Reaction score
All that pic was to do was prove this wrong. Settle down now junior

"Yeah I was watching NBD like a hawk. We actively took error quick knowing that NBD would be trying to spread down the east of K45. The sooner they where penned in and having to jump over Riot then it was ultimately a win for Riot. "

bossul13

Reaction score
P.S riot say it was cause we were planning to go against them but we all know it’s because we finally broke DT lines and they were scared we could do whatever we wanted

What lines did you break? stop talking stupid!

You will never be able to beat the DT! Many tried, but no one succeeded!!

Thanks to our trusted allies in Riot for their good collaboration!

sweetmisery

Reaction score
As a soldier what I know is that Riot has been a great ally to NBD and in past worlds (w77) until recent events. Riot saved NBD butts against Error. Chris tried to lead them in a direction of growth.

Then Meti/ ALBANIAN1235 had a bitch fest with an IMF* member and feelings got hurt :( Then Meti mailed the whole world to have them turn on Riot. It was effective. Many regrouped to do that including one of Riots accts. Some in NBD replied to Meti. Isnt that right Dippy?

Then Riot has to start looking over their shoulder. What did you expect?

Dippy next world change the name to ABD. Always Back Down.

And Meti...WE ARE NAM

Last edited: