The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
Using noble tagger bot and then bragging about a win is some of the weirdest pathetic loser mentality I’ve ever seen. No, hoodie and clowns did not win ingame because they had a chance to, they won because they use whatever broken bots necessary to have a chance and everyone just doesn’t care enough to try to counter play. Congrats you spent a grand on building a bot that tells you all nobles incoming to your villages, now have fun playing this dying game alone since the majority of the players that played this are not going to bother again.

Dare to be Great

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Using noble tagger bot and then bragging about a win is some of the weirdest pathetic loser mentality I’ve ever seen. No, hoodie and clowns did not win ingame because they had a chance to, they won because they use whatever broken bots necessary to have a chance and everyone just doesn’t care enough to try to counter play. Congrats you spent a grand on building a bot that tells you all nobles incoming to your villages, now have fun playing this dying game alone since the majority of the players that played this are not going to bother again.
This is for you sir
dUFxLCJ.png

JHarp32

Reaction score
What good is the bot on a 24/7 acct anyways? Lol most hoodie accts are always on, thus making the bot worthless.. But good cop out.. Enjoy your summer, sounds like we will too

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine accusing others of ruining the game after inviting how many players to your family tribes to just force internal later? Imagine saying someone is winning because they can tag....literally just tag. I knew Family was bad but come on now this is a new low even for you guys.

iBottlecap

Reaction score
Family talking about honor and integrity is just a meme. They are one of the most no honor tribes in history lol. I agree that the noble bot takes away from a feature of Tribal Wars that has been around from the start. That being said, I also like the game better with it around. Who really enjoys tagging all day long?

I don't like any private scripts in general either. That includes ones like costache vault or mass timed fakes. Only public scripts should be allowed to make things fair for everyone.

All this being said, Family lost to Hoodie 2v1 in numbers because Hoodie is better than Family. He just needs another excuse for his 'Honor and integrity' even though Family is known for being one of the stabbiest tribes in TW. I loved the meme for a while but it got old.

iBottlecap

Reaction score
Honorable Paul Walker, what do you have to say about a private script that opens 100 tabs to land timed fakes within a specific time frame?

-Purely Forgotten-

Reaction score
Im not sure whats worse...This entire thread crying about losing and all the excuses that come with, or the fact you guys got smacked around and then claim your "guaranteed win" was actually given up to take a stand against "cheating" and in no way due to the ass whoopn your guys got by a smaller tribe, not to mention all the bans you guys had along the way including players currently on a ban as we speak! Does no one in this game just accept the fact they got beat by a better tribe anymore? You guys found time to toss together like 2 ops in a very lazy fashion and wonder why your losing the war? The cherry on top is all trash cans who actually side with the idea of "they would win but are taking a stand" hahahaha
Piece of advice on your way out, next world you go to lose, try not to backstab every tribe around you, recruit anyone you can to force internal later and then cry about spies...Mass recruiting noobs will always deal with spies..

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
@gypsywarrior66 you are trash you never sit us. Stop lying, if you was that good why did everyone quit?
Learn how to play even your members saying you was garbage.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am writing to you as the representative of all the honest and honorable players left in tribalwars world 125.
As shown with this world, this game has officially became a joke and nothing has been done about it. The mods have stood silent as our game has been destroyed.
It’s time for a sacrifice, time for a stand in order to secure a future of tribalwars. This means so much, that the four honorable tribes left (Family, Apathy, VVV, and Goochi) are willing to SACRIFICE a guaranteed win(over 50m point advantage) for this game.

In the past year, a bot has revolutionzed and transformed the way our game is played. It is by far the most overpowered and broken feature that has killed the fun in tribalwars.
Hoodie, the scumbag tribe known already for planting spies everywhere and ALSO botting their attack/defensive sends(some proofs will be posted of this here) have REVOLUTIONIZED cheating and scum play.
They have come up with a bot that uses their email attack notifications to automatically(without tagging themselves) notify the tribe discord WHEN any nobles are sent onto their villages. This has basically destroyed the whole gameplay of tribalwars:
1. A player is asleep but his tribe mates get a discord notification that he has nobles incoming, his tribemates can snipe for him or take his emergency sit and snipe on the account
2. A player wakes up to 10k incomings and 500 train incomings, this bot has told him exactly where the real trains are landing, and where the fakes one are.

This tilts the scale of fair play to such a level that playing against this is not enjoyable and not worth it. The mods have known about this bot/exploit for MONTHS but have failed to do anything about it. As such, it is up to the remaining fair and honorable players to make a statement to save our game.
We, the players of FAMILY, Gooci, Apathy are no longer participating in this world, and tribalwars as a whole until something changes, this is no longer a game, but a bot simulator. In Solidarity against unfair scumbag play.

Instructions of how to incorporate hoodie noble spotter bot(used by hoodie and now clowns, given to us by a hoodie player who did not want to win by cheating):
Retracted due to message from Jirki88 that botting instructions are disallowed. I apologize

Furthermore, the attack sending/def bot that hoodie use (confirmed by UGP) All trains from hoodie members that use it have been sent within 5 ms, just with normal ping lag, that is impossible for hundreds of trains.
Edit: Link retracted to not let more cheaters cheat like hoodie
Hundreds of trains with this timing:
View attachment 11215

It’s time for a sacrifice, time for a stand in order to secure a future of tribalwars. This means so much, that the four honorable tribes left (Family, Apathy, VVV, and Goochi) are willing to SACRIFICE a guaranteed win(over 50m point advantage) for this game.

View attachment 11216
009ms train... I remember back in 2011-2012 we had coded macroes into Opera web browsers for 1-2ms nobletrains. Funny how once people are allowed to push the limits without restrictions, the kids who lived with restrictions thinking theyre hot shit start crying wolf :D (Also I doubt you guys would ever get a free win against a tribe like Hoodie, those fuckers are beyond dedicated and are massively scary to face in unregulated TW).

Will also say there is zero honor in your so called "We quit because we decided you cheat", you guys just lost, and you refuse to admit it. If you guys had such a free win, show it, win the world, but you seem fully aware you are unable of doing this, so enjoy this song instead:

Last edited:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
does that make us the best players of all time if we beat a tribe with noble bot last world? Damn we the best

YAWN Another tribe scrambling to find cope excuses for quitting cos they suck and know they gonna lose but don’t wanna admit it

POOGA IS COMING @Timothy Mus

EVERYONE GETS LUCKY ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT NO ONE IS CONSISTENTENTLY LUCKY
- VIN DIESEL

ironic i took his quote lol. What to say? No matter with who we have played but pooga always have put their best. Pooga family have destroyed everyone on tw together. We have proved that nothing is stronger then the power of hard work and trusting the process. Could not ask for better brothers. @Kriegselend this is the power of pooga never underestimate us and kneel for us.

@AceZSpades @Curious George and the amazing duo <3

Curious George

Reaction score
EVERYONE GETS LUCKY ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT NO ONE IS CONSISTENTENTLY LUCKY
- VIN DIESEL

ironic i took his quote lol. What to say? No matter with who we have played but pooga always have put their best. Pooga family have destroyed everyone on tw together. We have proved that nothing is stronger then the power of hard work and trusting the process. Could not ask for better brothers. @Kriegselend this is the power of pooga never underestimate us and kneel for us.

@AceZSpades @Curious George and the amazing duo <3

I take full credit for this win, not sure it could've been done without my 10 minute sit

EARTHBOUND

Reaction score
Guaranteed Victory ey?

219f71a19cb150532f2833090dd92757.png

Side 1:
Tribes: Hoodie, clowns
Side 2:
Tribes: VVV, Goocci, Apathy, FAMILY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 16,015