The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

Shania Twain

Reaction score
At one point you had almost double the village count of your oppisition (roughly 7k vs 12k) on a non pp world and it seems like you manage to lose it. This is one of the biggest L in the history of tw if not the biggest...
they would win, but took a stand against cheaters

1654298139993.png

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You were reporting it to the mods when you were against Hoodie but now that they given it to you it’s legal?
View attachment 11234

I knew it was Legal way before fighting Hoodie, i knew it existed for over a year and the suggestion (like mid last year) about reducing the information wasn't getting it done, so i did another suggestion hopefully getting some kind of update, which I got, they are disuccing it.

What you want me to do more?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
eakshow talking while only reason clowns isnt rimmed is because i sat them vs hoodie lmao
Oh yes thank you for carrying us, who ever you are.

if you don't think im grateful for the support Goocci & Family offered us during the war against Hoodie you are out of the loops.

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
I knew it was Legal way before fighting Hoodie, i knew it existed for over a year and the suggestion (like mid last year) about reducing the information wasn't getting it done, so i did another suggestion hopefully getting some kind of update, which I got, they are disuccing it.

What you want me to do more?
If it’s legal then the majority of current players that refuse to use these bots will quit forever, I guess it’s time we all move on from this game.
1654299089528.png

Dan Schneider

Reaction score
Imagine if you sat your own tribe, maybe they'd be alive like Clowns too.
factos

respect hoodie as even though they have advantage of spies and the bot they are very solid, no respect to elias (is it true he likes kids?) who betrayed people who helped him all world.

also russia attacking ukraine saved hoodie as eastern european family carries like me had to quit

1654299041875.png

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
factos

respect hoodie as even though they have advantage of spies and the bot they are very solid, no respect to elias (is it true he likes kids?) who betrayed people who helped him all world.

also russia attacking ukraine saved hoodie as eastern european family carries like me had to quit

View attachment 11242

You are much a carry as Elias is

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
the cringe on this forum, just look at the rank/map and tell me you guys are not up over 5k villages and still rage quiting and finding weak cope excuses for why you are not as good.
"THEY BRUTE FORCE HACKED ME AND ONLY CANCELED MY DODGES!!!!, TREX IS IN VIRGINIA THIS TIME!!!"
1654301770615.png

Flexo

Tribe Mate of the Year 2019
Reaction score
One of my favorite part of Tribal Wars is reading excuses for when people lose. I always enjoy hearing new and creative ones each time. Sadly this is a poor one.

If y’all ever want a chance against us you simple have to get good.

I’ll share our secrets better than any “bot”.

I will leak a screen shot to me giving away my secret to always winning:

IMG_5263.jpg

Deleted User - 848899365

So if that's not getting taken down, and no ones getting banned for using, seems like every tribe should start using it. Who is Hatcher or I in confirmation proccess between steps 4 and 5? Will they approve for everyone to use this?