Important

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

olivar

Infact no Saint players have EVER taken a single Aten village..the 160 or so me and tien_lung have taken between us were infact Saint villages =[ we lieded.

DeletedUser

Infact no Saint players have EVER taken a single Aten village..the 160 or so me and tien_lung have taken between us were infact Saint villages =[ we lieded.

Curses, evil cegian! The only villages that count are those taken with honour! You ain't Aten so you wouldn't know :lol:
Besides I bet there is a perfectly good explanation for it on its way.

DeletedUser

In other news I'm debating whether we should give ground to try to make Cpt_Jack pay out. If we just cleared all of our villages for them it would be crazy until he stopped the rewards system.

Now that's a good idea.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am sure Aten have no incommings from us at all.

What!?! Oh crap, you mean those 500 attacks I just sent were in my dreams? No!

Just admit it Soragado, we're beaten! I mean if we weren't wouldn't we have more than several thousand attacks headed towards Aten's front lines right now?

Soragado

What!?! Oh crap, you mean those 500 attacks I just sent were in my dreams? No!

Just admit it Soragado, we're beaten! I mean if we weren't wouldn't we have more than several thousand attacks headed towards Aten's front lines right now?

*Has a little day-dream of what it would be like to be in a coma for a week and while you were in it dreaming that you sent lots of attacks and taking hundreds of Aten villages and being a hero then coming out of your coma and finding it's not reality and your account has been deleted through inactivity*

Does anyone know if you dream while in a coma?

DeletedUser

Yes, I am sure Aten have no incommings from us at all.

Incomings don't = villages gained or lost.

And for all his bravado and boasting, Tien sure is not that good at taking villages without others helping him to clear them.

walleye

And for all his bravado and boasting, Tien sure is not that good at taking villages without others helping him to clear them.

we've seen the stats. numbers arent exaggerated. Except when it is something like (making these up)

Total Aten conquers for past week: 1000
Total aten conquers against st/xig: 2

id say that 1000 is, in a sense, exaggerated.

if you want to think of it in terms of XiG/Saints/Abandoned vs Aten, then im sorry xig/saint/abandoned but you are getting OWNED!!!!

DeletedUser

The below speaks for itself.

19 Idefix Aten|E 6.603.842 617 10703
51 Tien Lung St A 4.506.905 459 9819

Opponents defeated

As attacker

Rank Name Defeated
1 Arthas987 12,60 Mio.
2 orsimarkus 11,26 Mio.
3 -Mexicanu- 11,08 Mio.
4 Cpt_jack 10,67 Mio.
5 Kalash 10,56 Mio.
6 Tien Lung 9,88 Mio.
7 dave_81 9,78 Mio.
8 K1rja 9,52 Mio.
9 issaga 9,41 Mio.
10 Congo 8,95 Mio.
11 Soragado 8,91 Mio.
12 Sparty 8,89 Mio.
13 lippa 8,82 Mio.
14 Idefix 8,29 Mio.

Most recent of my 94 Aten conquests:

StW (412|411) K44 12,099 bigman_11 [Aten|X] Tien Lung [St A] 15th January 2008 - 06:01:26

Scouting report before I attacked:

Subject Tien Lung attacks 9) ...
Sent Jan 12,2008 17:40
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-7.1%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: Tien Lung
Village: StW (313|429) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 4000 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 131 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: bigman_11
Village: StW (412|411) K44

Quantity: 64436 146103 5361 818 3405 8196 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 192.046 72.046 272.046
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 30)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Academy (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 25)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 20)

Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attack again with the same troops

Attack again with all troops
forward Move Delete << >>

Other peoples troops used to clear? None.

big092701

HA HA HA...HA!!1one.

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. You obviously don't know Tien very well.

Tien is a machine. End of story.

Idefix, You and the rest of ATEN are aware (from the screaming support messages you sent.. SEND PACKET DEFENSE.. SEND PACKET DEFENSE!!!) that St A is in the process of a pretty large scale offensive aimed at you and several other players. The thing is, we know our percentage of taking villages is pretty low, because you have them pretty jammed up with support from the rear. We expect to have hundreds and hundreds of dead OFF armies.. actually we prefer it. See, we all know what rebuilds quicker, and we will continue the rinse repeat process as long as it takes...

DeletedUser

Nah, I've just seen the reports of Tien's attacks and he often has others help him to clear villages.

And yes, you are going to have hundreds and hundreds of dead attack armies.

One thing I am curious about, though - how is it possible to send attacks from the same village at a village and have them land at exactly the same time(to the second), without using a cheat proggy?

I remember bolaar noticing the same thing when you attacked him in the XiG war and mentioning that he thought the the player(s) doing it were cheating.

walleye

multiple tabs. just depends if you have fast enough internet to do it. play on the speed server, and you'll see some shit.

big092701

hahaha.. again.. funny..

Your own Cpt_jack has an attack coordinator on his website.. If you have the patience, and the time its absolutely possible.

Care to try and discredit us some more?

DeletedUser1234

well just report him for cheating and the admins will look into it, i know they have ways of telling if bots are being used to send attacks.

DeletedUser

Well first Dougalo7 started with a stick up his butt, and years of practice being obsessive compulsive and anal retentive. Then he calculated exact launching times. Then he practiced having no life, which allowed him to launch every attack at the right time. That's about it.

big092701

Multiple tabs would still take one second, no?

Idefix,

I could sent 100 villages to land on one of your villages all at the same second if I wanted to.. But that equals TOO much time in front of your pc.

I attacked bolaar back in that op (from a sat account) and not my own (Totally legal) I landed 70 attacks on him within 5 seconds.. I was pretty proud of that. Warhawg was sitting him at the time, and sent a message to the account, saying how nicely set up it was.

Thats just how we roll mate, We don't have a reputation for nothing... :icon_twisted: