Important

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No the stats I just posted a page or two ago either in this thread of the Aten vs. Saints one proves it's true. You talk, we post the numbers and let them do the talking. Unless you're going to start arguing that TWStats is biased towards Saints you're losing the real battle, and by me pointing out that fact you're losing the propaganda battle.

Now why don't you scurry off and prepare your spin speech about how Idefix losing a bunch of front line villages doesn't mean Saints is turning around the only place where Aten is making any progress?

Hm, why don't you post Aten|E vs. St A stats, then? Ah right, that would not look too good for St A, despite all the fairly easy takings you had deep in your zone.

And we'll see just how many villages your 1700 attacks will net you - should be interesting. Best prepare to spend a hell of a lot of iron on lc.

DeletedUser1125

Ops

Woo hoo it's exam week this week for me an I have two Aten Operations to be launching on.

You can bet your rear end mine will fail I barely have the time to coordinate.

I know exactly how you feel. I am scurrying around trying to keep all of the 10k players from cross nobling each other, the reds from turning into greys, doling out ST targets, and trying to keep ry-fi an co., from convincing the world that that black really is the new white, that I really can't take the time to coordinate my attacks to any great degree.

I almost forgot to launch on one of my targets altogether the other day, all the while bugging my tribesmates to get their's out on time.....lol

I really don't know how this 1 second attacks are done. It was always my suspicion that bots were involved, but someone once told me that it was done using several open windows at once. I don't know, I could never do it.

Scarus

DeletedUser

Hm, why don't you post Aten|E vs. St A stats, then? Ah right, that would not look too good for St A, despite all the fairly easy takings you had deep in your zone.

And we'll see just how many villages your 1700 attacks will net you - should be interesting. Best prepare to spend a hell of a lot of iron on lc.

Last time I checked we're down 98 villages vs. Aten|E. So in six months you've managed to net almost 0.8% percent of our villages for the loss of hundreds of millions of troops. Bravo.

DeletedUser

Hm, why don't you post Aten|E vs. St A stats, then?

For the record, remember when St A needs support, they contact:

St. R
St L
St F
St Fa

When Aten|E needs support, they call:

AtenCJ
AtenCH
AtenCM
AtenCE
Aten|W
Aten|C
Aten|H
Aten|D
Aten|S
Aten|X
AtenCa
AtenSa
AtenEa
AtenEb
AtenXa
AtenXb
AtenXc
AtenHa

Soragado

And yet St stands up better than Aten at the moment. I think it's amazing the actions of the users on the front lines, the contribution efforts of all the Saints members. Seriously.

DeletedUser

When Aten|E needs support, they call:

AtenCJ
AtenCH
AtenCM
AtenCE
Aten|W
Aten|C
Aten|H
Aten|D
Aten|S
Aten|X
AtenCa
AtenSa
AtenEa
AtenEb
AtenXa
AtenXb
AtenXc
AtenHa

lol, yah right.

Come one, Jack you're smarter than that...

DeletedUser

lol, yah right.

Come one, Jack you're smarter than that...

You guys work as single cells, without having safer branches supporting the frontlines? In that case, we do have the advantage :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys work as single cells, without having safer branches supporting the frontlines? In that case, we do have the advantage :icon_rolleyes:

Just in case you did not notice, we have the southern branches fighting XiG....

.... not going to drain support from them, that would be stupid.

walleye

this conversation is more boring than watching a hamster running a turbine.

walleye

yes
around and around in cirlces.
i love it.
luckily i have a memory span of 2.3 seconds, so it doesnt appear repetitive to me.

Soragado

299000347_d62adc2956_o.jpg

I'm easily entertained. :icon_cool:

walleye

hehehehee

how dre you take advantage of my intoxication and get a cheap laugh out of mee. prick.

funny pic thoiugh

walleye

funniest thing ive ever seen in any movie in history, is in nacho Libre (jack black) when in a showdown, he throws a corn cob at the bad guy, and it gets lodged in his eyeball. i dont think ive ever laughed for as long a time, as loudly in a movie threatre before.

lol, gotta love th21st century, doesnt have to be clever, just if it looks stupid enough, you laugh

Soragado

funniest thing ive ever seen in any movie in history, is in nacho Libre (jack black) when in a showdown, he throws a corn cob at the bad guy, and it gets lodged in his eyeball. i dont think ive ever laughed for as long a time, as loudly in a movie threatre before.

lol, gotta love th21st century, doesnt have to be clever, just if it looks stupid enough, you laugh

In The Simpsons 'Lisa gets married' I liked the glory that was Phantom Of the Opera Martin Prince. Yeah, I know it's unrelated to corn.

CORN THIS ,,|,, BUDDY!

big092701

Hmmmm.. So Ide, you didn't send this to ATEN dukes, have them post it in the forums, and have them send it in a circular? I know for a fact, its posted in the forums of some of those tribes supposedly fighting XIG.. :icon_rolleyes:

Idefix today at 07:49Greetings all, St A has launched a major operation and I am the primary target. Their heaviest attackers are basically unleashing all their attack armies on me. I have solid defense forces there, but I am going to need more, as I have about 30 villages under attack by players with a point total somewhere around 25 to 30 million.

It seems that they think that going after the northern military commander will greatly weaken Aten.

Let's prove them wrong!

The bulk of the attacks to the following villages are about 110 hours out, so there is plenty of time for small packet support from safe zones

The villages currently under attack are listed at the end of this note.

Players with less than 200k points are exempt from this support call.

Players with 200k to 400k points, please send 100 each of spears and swords as support from a village in a safe zone.

Players with 400k to 800k points, please send 200 each of spears and swords as support from a village in a safe zone.

Players with 800k to 1.2 million points please send 400 each of spears and swords.

Players with 1.2 million or more points please send 600 each of spears and swords, plus 50 heavy cavalry.

Players with 2 million or more points please send 800 each of spears and swords, plus 100 heavy cavalry.

Please send cavalry seperetely from infantry, so that it arrives faster.

Thank you,

Idefix

Ralle (530|376) K35
Galle (530|375) K35
Not yours Big092701 (534|376) K35
Not yours Dougolo7 (537|374) K35
Aten East Z 054. Plexis (Aten East Z 054. Plexis (491|338) K34) K34
Aten East Z Stellar (Aten East Z Stellar (464|318) K34) K34
Aten East Z Serenity 4 (Aten East Z Serenity 4 (492|336) K34) K34
Aten East Z 078. Wings (Aten East Z 078. Wings (492|338) K34) K34
Z - 140. Power (Z - 140. Power (500|386) K35) K35
Z - XiG 09 (Z - XiG 09 (501|394) K35) K35
Z - 099. XiG (Z - 099. XiG (497|397) K34) K34

DeletedUser6005

Players with 2 million or more points please send 800 each of spears and swords, plus 100 heavy cavalry.

Only 800 spears and swords and 100 Hc from a 2 million pointer :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2033

Quality~ . . . seriously?? 2 million pointer giving that much support only?

big092701

Well see, they can get away with that... because they have SO MANY tribes to draw from..