Important

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

walleye

why did you copy that in? are you bagging them? or accusing them of cheating?

DeletedUser1234

Can we lock this thread now as it has nothing to do with the original post.

Also just want to point out i wasn't accusing anybody of using bots, just that people do so i was suprised at some of the reactions when it was mentioned.

DeletedUser

You not want it locked because it's clear Aten is losing the real and propaganda battle. Leave it be and lets see Idefix's reply in a few days.

DeletedUser137

Loosing the real battle (lol)
Loosing the propoganda battle, Anti-Aten coalition says yes so I suppose thats true

DeletedUser

No the stats I just posted a page or two ago either in this thread of the Aten vs. Saints one proves it's true. You talk, we post the numbers and let them do the talking. Unless you're going to start arguing that TWStats is biased towards Saints you're losing the real battle, and by me pointing out that fact you're losing the propaganda battle.

Now why don't you scurry off and prepare your spin speech about how Idefix losing a bunch of front line villages doesn't mean Saints is turning around the only place where Aten is making any progress?

Dougalo7

I'll have to seriously revamp my computer programs to get this good:

Not that it surprises us...

Wow.. that is some tight grouping.. Always wondered what it looked like from the other side.

big092701

Hey Ide?

I will make you a deal OK? I will tell you the secret behind our magical super duper launch powers... If you post how stupid it was of you to even suggest that there was any cheating involved... That we are simply War hardened veterans, who know how to fight?

Deal?

I know its bugging you mate, ... and since support told you we are not cheating, and now after every second attack it seems the "Bot Protection" screen is popping up on me.. I know how you must be feeling...:lol:

DeletedUser1234

so if your not cheating and your attacks on him completly fail as im sure they will does that mean you will admit that you aren't veterans and will need to cheat before attacking aten again? :)

DeletedUser

so if your not cheating and your attacks on him completly fail as im sure they will does that mean you will admit that you aren't veterans and will need to cheat before attacking aten again? :)

Quoted for post that makes no sense.

So because an attack fails, the attacker should admit he will need to cheat before attacking the target again?
It means the attacker isn't a veteran?

If this makes any sense at all, I'm a crazy person.

DeletedUser1234

I'm saying if they are doing there best at the moment to get the attacks timed so well and the attacks fail what hope have they got if there best can't do it.

Dougalo7

hahaha... I will admit you got a lot of support..

There are really 2 ways to defend attacks..

1) Finesse: Jumping the noble train, or nobling back immeadiately

2) Brute Force : Getting your friends to stack your villages so they can't be taken

Timing your attacks really well makes #1 difficult to accomplish. Making you resort to #2. If we hadn't timed our attacks, you could use a combination of methods to defeat our attacks..

Thus Idefix can get no individual glory out of it. His survival would be due to his friends/allies.

Last edited:

Soragado

Woo hoo it's exam week this week for me an I have two Aten Operations to be launching on.

You can bet your rear end mine will fail I barely have the time to coordinate.

big092701

I have already said jack, that we know our percentage of taking his uber stacked villages is low.. No one is denying that.

We know his villages are stacking as we speak... Its just the same as you guys attacking boola and his stacked villages.. It gets to a point where its not really worth trying.. but meh.. I just enjoy getting Idefix all worked up. I can guarantee that idefix has been sitting by his pc for hours on end... trying to figure which attacks are fakes, which are real, nobles..ect.. That right there brings me joy...:lol:

If our attacks fail... It only means that he was able to suck up all the support to himself.. But in case you haven't noticed yet.. He is not the only target.. :icon_wink:

You haven't seen any of us on here saying we will take tons of his villages... we will simply be happy with the hundreds of thousands of ATEN DEF troops we will kill.. Then we will do it all over again... :icon_twisted:

So as Doug mentioned, if it comes down to the villages being uber stacked, then he has nothing to brag about.... Any monkey could do that trick.

Soragado

I have already said jack, that we know our percentage of taking his uber stacked villages is low.. No one is denying that.

We know his villages are stacking as we speak... Its just the same as you guys attacking boola and his stacked villages.. It gets to a point where its not really worth trying.. but meh.. I just enjoy getting Idefix all worked up. I can guarantee that idefix has been sitting by his pc for hours on end... trying to figure which attacks are fakes, which are real, nobles..ect.. That right there brings me joy...:lol:

If our attacks fail... It only means that he was able to suck up all the support to himself.. But in case you haven't noticed yet.. He is not the only target.. :icon_wink:

You haven't seen any of us on here saying we will take tons of his villages... we will simply be happy with the hundreds of thousands of ATEN DEF troops we will kill.. Then we will do it all over again... :icon_twisted:

So as Doug mentioned, if it comes down to the villages being uber stacked, then he has nothing to brag about.... Any monkey could do that trick.

I thought Inf was our fake target?

big092701

I thought Inf was our fake target?

HAHA.. classic. Wouldn't that suck Ide? If every attack on you was fake? And every train sent, really had no purpose, other than to get you to suck up all that support?

/me glares at Sora... You talk too much..:icon_evil:

DeletedUser1234

Thus Idefix can get no individual glory out of it. His survival would be due to his friends/allies.

You say that like it's a bad thing??? in Aten we call that team work.

But yea i agree with the stuff before that.