The Northern War

Pizz

I wasn't trying to pull anything. It's what I was told, and I believe TWstats show that to be true. But whatever, it's a moot point to be honest.

Pizz

I'd enjoy another go around now unless people are going to mangina out now that a player is actually playing his account. Nothing wrong with hitting me when when I'm down, but bragging on forums about it annoys me.

-Pepper

Bragging? No sir, not I. Least ways, not about the op on you. I wasn't part of it, so I have nothing to brag about.

kommissarwulf

Kommisarwolf. You, a 1mil pt player sent several attacks at a 4.5mil pt player who had way over 3k incommings at one point which is the biggest incomming amount I've seen first hand, don't flatter yourself with misleading crap.

Yes, I am a 1 million point player. I wasn't at the time I hit him, I was around 800-850k. To be honest I was actually scared to hit the guy, even as part of a large op targetted on him. My comment with regards to other stuff was that I heard, half way through the op, that he had other real life matters that further hampered his ability to respond to the attacks he was receiving, not me trying to ignore that he was a major operation target.

Yes, I did send several attacks to clear him, but it only took two to leave his town devoid of any troops, which was highly startling for me considering the warning that would have been given when I launched from 5 days away. I guess that I was lucky in that I got one of the towns that Saints didn't have the troops for.

But it took almost 3 months for me to receive any kind of counter attack, from the entirety of Saints. That somewhat disappointed me.

also what's up with this myth about k24 one being saint? Let's get this into peoples minds. It used ot be CEG territory, but STW now hold a good amount, which is where several million in the centre of k24 has gone, check players like necromonger and orcranger and powerunit. These guys arn't small.

I will admit that I don't have the most in depth knowledge of who controls what in k24. I do, however, remember the area around me being a mass of red when I took the town, with maybe 20 other Aten villages on the same area as me, on the map to the right where you get a nice view, and now there are many more. Where we have been hitting was Saints, and mostly still is, but Aten have made a dent in the area, and so far the attempts I have received so far have been less than impressive.

DeletedUser

k24=ATEN|C

ATEN|C kinda went MIA so ATEN|X picked up where they had left off

olivar

Yes, I am a 1 million point player. I wasn't at the time I hit him, I was around 800-850k.
I really hope that isn't another pitiful effort, 150k = 15 vills approx. let's say you have a 2:1 def:eek:ff ratio.

You had 5 less armies to hit him with and you still got the villages? wow.

But it took almost 3 months for me to receive any kind of counter attack, from the entirety of Saints. That somewhat disappointed me.... and so far the attempts I have received so far have been less than impressive.[/

Maybe your not important enough? like me ? I amm flat lining my way through tw, too busy sorting out who stole so and so's village. Kicking people for saying they slept with my mother etc.

I have fairly good knowledge of k24 and I NEVER remember STW/Sts owning it, as far as I know in my brief history of W2 it was

RUM =>
PCDVD =>
1st Aten|C, 2nd STW8 (StR) =>
1st Aten|C, 2nd STW/STW2 =>
1st StR, Aten|C 3rd
1st StR, Aten|C/X

--

To echo ry-fi, Aten|X are really storming up those ranks fair play to them

DeletedUser

My Statistics showed that Aten|E smelt the very worst of all tribes.

Bax, you old fart. The smell was from the last time you were over partying with us. I think it was from your socks that you left.:icon_wink:

Good to see you still around. Still miss you lots, find an abandoned village near by and come visit.

Cheers

DeletedUser27158

I just saw that thread from ri-fi about the "honor" of Aten.

Shame of them. That is really the honor that they have. Nothing. That´s why they are not friendly. And they cannot be taken as friends. They cannot even play a simple war without cheating. Lol, what´s the news??:lol::lol:

Cheating? Explain to me how we cheated. Im interested in that. And we arent friendly? If you knew half the actual personality all of us have you would erase that. Are we supposed to be hugging our enemys? :icon_rolleyes:

kommissarwulf

I really hope that isn't another pitiful effort, 150k = 15 vills approx. let's say you have a 2:1 def:eek:ff ratio.

You had 5 less armies to hit him with and you still got the villages? wow.

Please read the rest of my post after what you chose to quote. I fully understand what was happening at the time, and I'm not trying to boost the importance of my achievement, nor am I attemtping to ignore the rest of the events that were ongoing. I had plenty of offensive troops for hitting boola, but I never needed to use more than 1/6 of what I had actually sent.

Maybe your not important enough? like me ? I amm flat lining my way through tw, too busy sorting out who stole so and so's village. Kicking people for saying they slept with my mother etc.

That is what I had thought would be the cause. Though kicking people sounds fun.

To echo ry-fi, Aten|X are really storming up those ranks fair play to them

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment for Aten|X, and I have nothing but respect for the members of the Saints family. Those of you I've chatted with have been cool people, and you've shown your skill on the battlefield, when real life hasn't screwed it up, as it will on us all eventually.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment for Aten|X, and I have nothing but respect for the members of the Saints family. Those of you I've chatted with have been cool people, and you've shown your skill on the battlefield, when real life hasn't screwed it up, as it will on us all eventually.

I think you are just lucky we like you :icon_wink:

kommissarwulf

I think you are just lucky we like you :icon_wink:

Well there is that too... That reminds me... meant to send you a mail, looks like lots of your towns have keyloggers in them :lol: :icon_wink:

kommissarwulf

Want me to take a look at the towns for you? I have some noblem... town technicians who could take a look at them for you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Want me to take a look at the towns for you? I have some noblem... town technicians who could take a look at them for you. :icon_wink:

one of your dang friends just cleared one of them...i mean come on, it only had 400 swords in it....now I have to stack it with support. Oh look, ATEN is also supporting it, how nice!

kommissarwulf

one of your dang friends just cleared one of them...i mean come on, it only had 400 swords in it....now I have to stack it with support. Oh look, ATEN is also supporting it, how nice!

Yeah, we're so kind like that, supporting towns in need. We just don't mix well with Saints troops it seems, too many fatalaties on both sides when they're in the same place for too long.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're so kind like that, supporting towns in need. We just don't mix well with Saints troops it seems, too many fatalaties on both sides when they're in the same place for too long.

Our troops are better looking than your troops.

DeletedUser

Bax, you old fart. The smell was from the last time you were over partying with us. I think it was from your socks that you left.:icon_wink:

Good to see you still around. Still miss you lots, find an abandoned village near by and come visit.

Cheers

That explains why I'm always short of socks! But I'm afraid your failure to remove the socks still counts as smellyness on your part :icon_razz: