The Northern War

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;960003 said:
Lmao. This is tribalwars. I don't have to respect anyone if I don't want to.

Lmao... trying to teach life lessons on an online war game. That is some hilarious stuff.

You can help me? Lmao. Help me do what? You are a worthless noob. I can't wait for the day you grow, so that I can take over everything you worked so hard to gain.

LMAO FTW.:icon_wink:

Soragado

Guys. Oh man I hate to say this but.

Give him a break? Calling him a pathetic excuse of a human, pathetic excuse of a player is going too far. He's a noob but your guys are being dicks and I hate to be portrayed as the Noob Hero but your gonna hurt the guys feelings.

There's a line you know, this may be just a game but the people who play it are real and don't you forget that.

olivar

Yeah, some were over the top, but I stick to my point his propoganda worked well, we're turning against each other..

now his motives seem all the more coherent...

sneaky little..

DeletedUser

Give him a break? Calling him a pathetic excuse of a human, pathetic excuse of a player is going too far. He's a noob but your guys are being dicks and I hate to be portrayed as the Noob Hero but your gonna hurt the guys feelings.

There's a line you know, this may be just a game but the people who play it are real and don't you forget that.

thx soragado. but i dont really care lol its just a game. and they dont know how i play they just know how i act in these forums. and to think whos the real idiot when their making fun of someone that can turn this war worse. lol and by what i mean is i have word from a Hot leader Declaring war on all St tribes but then he changes his mind and says only some. lol which is a stupid thing to say cause if u mess with one of them u mess with all.

DeletedUser

Thats what The Hot leader Sent to me. well actaully hes a Internal Affairs Officer but still hes in a position of power so that makes him a leader in a way.

DeletedUser

lol i dont really care if u believe me or not. i know its true and i was just sharing some info i could tell u his name that would probably help u guys BanditKiller me and him have a Personal NAP even though theres no point really.

DeletedUser7529

Thats what The Hot leader Sent to me. well actaully hes a Internal Affairs Officer but still hes in a position of power so that makes him a leader in a way.

Where do you get your info?

Seriously, you have the worst info gatherers ever...

DeletedUser7529

lol i dont really care if u believe me or not. i know its true and i was just sharing some info i could tell u his name that would probably help u guys BanditKiller me and him have a Personal NAP even though theres no point really.

It's true? I'm gonna remember this quote and laugh in a few days.

DeletedUser

lol St Wont care if its one tribe or all tribes that declare war on them. all that they care is that i got mailfrom a Internal Affairs Officer saying that.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;963243 said:
It's true? I'm gonna remember this quote and laugh in a few days.

serously Gunbound i may be a enemy of your tribe but i see no reason to lie to you.

DeletedUser7529

serously Gunbound i may be a enemy of your tribe but i see no reason to lie to you.

Consider this, I am a one of the leaders in HOT. I think I would know.

I'm gonna help you out here.

Don't post anymore in this thread, other threads, go ahead.

You're just gonna keep embarrassing yourself if you continue on this topic.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;963267 said:
Consider this, I am a one of the leaders in HOT. I think I would know.

I'm gonna help you out here.

Don't post anymore in this thread, other threads, go ahead.

You're just gonna keep embarrassing yourself if you continue on this topic.

i dont believe that just cause someone is in an enemy tribe they r an enemy. i kind alike making my own friends and enemys. and yea i ntoiced ur a leader and the global defence coordinator. congratz on ur positions. im only a mentor in my tribe.

DeletedUser7529

i dont believe that just cause someone is in an enemy tribe they r an enemy. i kind alike making my own friends and enemys. and yea i ntoiced ur a leader and the global defence coordinator. congratz on ur positions. im only a mentor in my tribe.

Now if HOT was going to war with someone, don't you think the Global Defense Coordinator would know?

Game.Set.Pooned.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have insulted him for simply being a noob, I insulted him because of the things he was saying that weren't so much noobish as they were... annoying... or something like that

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;963292 said:
Now if HOT was going to war with someone, don't you think the Global Defense Coordinator would know?

Game.Set.Pooned.

yes but their are some tribe leaders that think they control whatever their tribe does. and there is such thing as Rouge tribes