Ceasefire

kommissarwulf

CEG was a union of the old STW and XiG, XIG previous to the CEG merger still were fighting CE.

Not from the diplomacy and orders I received as a member of the Crimson Branches I wasn't. They were purple on my map and we were told not to attack XiG. Even if this were not the case, CEG wiped all diplomacy, CEG was a fresh start with no diplomacy, no allies, no enemies and no NAPs. The war was brought about by their actions in the public eye, with how they acted on these forums.

Not that it matters a tiny little bit in the grand scheme of things. And personally I'm glad it happened, as it gave this world one hell of an injection in terms of reasons to keep playing.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really matter, it is just emphasising that by making some valid points it does not mean Aten is the new CEG, it just means i can think straight. :p

In other words, if you are right and there was no war at the start of CEG, it has no relevance and cannot be used against what I said.

However if the other side is right, and they were still at war, then Aten is guilty of taking in runners, just as HOT has, however I am not sure whether we supported them, what the discussions were at the time, and what the result was so I cannot really come back with a valid point or analysis.

Either way i still think the core issue is there and Saints shoudl not be classed as our allies just because HOT demand them to be so.

DeletedUser7529

Ah, the ever hostile gunbound, now finally officially an enemy.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, and you definitely live in a glass house here.

Lmao. Keep talking. You know Aten is only 2 and a half branches.

Are you declaring war on me? Cause that seems like all Aten is doing. Making threads about omg we're gonna die, end me now. We got NeoNMD and Bad_Monkey talking about how they are already expecting a war.

Why the hell would you expect a war? Stop being paranoid.

And no, I don't live in a glass house.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;975736 said:
Lmao. Keep talking. You know Aten is only 2 and a half branches.

Are you declaring war on me? Cause that seems like all Aten is doing. Making threads about omg we're gonna die, end me now. We got NeoNMD and Bad_Monkey talking about how they are already expecting a war.

Why the hell would you expect a war? Stop being paranoid.

And no, I don't live in a glass house.

Which two and a half would they be or are you just blind?

Of course he's not declaring war on you, it's called a threat, jesus i thought you had more intelligence than that.

And so what if they expect war, they are two people amongst hundreds that expect war, it's not parnoia, it's speculation based on what they see infront of them, basically HOT acting in the best possible interests of it's allies, just liek it claims to do. (Sarcasm)

And have you ever heard of speaking figuratively?

I mean come on, i'm 15 and I understood him perfectly.

DeletedUser7529

Which two and a half would they be or are you just blind?

Of course he's not declaring war on you, it's called a threat, jesus i thought you had more intelligence than that.

And so what if they expect war, they are two people amongst hundreds that expect war, it's not parnoia, it's speculation based on what they see infront of them, basically HOT acting in the best possible interests of it's allies, just liek it claims to do. (Sarcasm)

And have you ever heard of speaking figuratively?

I mean come on, i'm 15 and I understood him perfectly.

Aten|E and Aten|X and Aten|S. The other Aten branches are pretty much crap and you know it.

Let alone all your inactives... I don't see how you guys owned so much villages and members but managed to accomplish so little. Especially with an enemy next door... O yeah, that's because Aten is only 2.5 branches. Your leadership knows it too.

That explains the paranoia. C'mon, you guys were struggling hard vs Saints and XIG. Now that HOT is in the picture, and you guys think HOT will war on you guys... you know that we will turn the tide. Only thing is, we're not looking for a fight.

DeletedUser2566

gj from supposed diplo to launch new attacks on aten.. not that i expected you to keep that little "promise", therefor it's not that paranoid to expect all out war..

DeletedUser7529

gj from supposed diplo to launch new attacks on aten.. not that i expected you to keep that little "promise", therefor it's not that paranoid to expect all out war..

HOT will not be engaging war with Aten. They are our allies. We will, however, support our tribemates to the fullest extent.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;975965 said:
HOT will not be engaging war with Aten. They are our allies. We will, however, support our tribemates to the fullest extent.

Quite frankly, I wish that the merger had not happened. However, if all of HOT will abide by that, and not attack Aten as long as we confine our attacks to the former St/CEG members, then I personally will be reasonably satisfied with the situation.

DeletedUser

Quite frankly, I wish that the merger had not happened. However, if all of HOT will abide by that, and not attack Aten as long as we confine our attacks to the former St/CEG members, then I personally will be reasonably satisfied with the situation.

My honest opinion, its in Aten's best interest logisticly to either have an all out war, or make peace and get over it. Logisticly speaking, with closer to even amounts of villages now, and equal amounts of support available for the old ST front line(the HoT that Aten is still choosing to attack), my bet would be if that Aten continues to only war the old ST line, the K's they have been making inchward gains in, will begin losing traction in the opposite direction. ST held their own for 8months against 3:1 odds.. and lost what maybe a fourth of K34. With more even amounts of villages for support. Aten would easily be pushed back in my opinion. Plus... give me a month and I'll hopefully have tripled my size and be pushing back into K35 within 2 months, that is if Aten continues to pursue the issue with me or my HoT brothers.

Logisticly, Aten will gain no ground on the new HoTbranches/Aten front, if they choose to pursue the issue much further. Even if old HoT forces do not launch attacks logisticly, the new HoT members/Aten front, would become inpentrable, and a closer amount of the support Aten has been throwing at the issue will finally have arrived. With 1/3 the offence and 1/3 the defence, ST lost minimal ground, with 1/3 the offence, and 4/5 the support, I believe that alone would shift the battles momentum significantly. Just my opinion. Plus 200/half of the K34 villages lost were lost in my absence(my villages), I am back, so hemoraging losses from me will not continue, and there was a reason I was up 150+ aten villages before I left. It'll take a bit for my swing to return, but as I said in my returning thread..
Manginas who hit my villages... I'm coming for you if you pursue the issue of war.

Consider yourself lucky to be offered peace, your lucky I don't drop solo, call in some PA/friends support go solo and whoop your ass, taking every one of my lost villages 1, by 1.

-Pepper

DeletedUser1125

Aten

My honest opinion, its in Aten's best interest logisticly to either have an all out war, or make peace and get over it. Logisticly speaking, with closer to even amounts of villages now, and equal amounts of support available for the old ST front line(the HoT that Aten is still choosing to attack), my bet would be if that Aten continues to only war the old ST line, the K's they have been making inchward gains in, will begin losing traction in the opposite direction. ST held their own for 8months against 3:1 odds.. and lost what maybe a fourth of K34. With more even amounts of villages for support. Aten would easily be pushed back in my opinion. Plus... give me a month and I'll hopefully have tripled my size and be pushing back into K35 within 2 months, that is if Aten continues to pursue the issue with me or my HoT brothers.

Logisticly, Aten will gain no ground on the new HoTbranches/Aten front, if they choose to pursue the issue much further. Even if old HoT forces do not launch attacks logisticly, the new HoT members/Aten front, would become inpentrable, and a closer amount of the support Aten has been throwing at the issue will finally have arrived. With 1/3 the offence and 1/3 the defence, ST lost minimal ground, with 1/3 the offence, and 4/5 the support, I believe that alone would shift the battles momentum significantly. Just my opinion. Plus 200/half of the K34 villages lost were lost in my absence(my villages), I am back, so hemoraging losses from me will not continue, and there was a reason I was up 150+ aten villages before I left. It'll take a bit for my swing to return, but as I said in my returning thread..
Manginas who hit my villages... I'm coming for you if you pursue the issue of war.

Consider yourself lucky to be offered peace, your lucky I don't drop solo, call in some PA/friends support go solo and whoop your ass, taking every one of my lost villages 1, by 1.

-Pepper

You had me with you until you went egomanical at the end....lol

It does look like this is the direction that HOT wants to take this, at least for now. I guess it would be possible for them to launch a major counterstrike, but it's highly unlikely something like that could be done in secret, when so many are now involved.

You might also be right about it not being good strategy for Aten to wait, either.

However, I do think you are wrong with your forecast about the situation on the Aten vs. St front.

The real interesting issue will be how long HOT will let things go, when ST starts to collapse. My guess is that sooner, or later, HOT will attack Aten. Either hotheads will step too far over the imaginary line that is being drawn; there will be some kind of major sneak attack; or HOT will have to step in to avoid ST collapsing.

Anyway you look at it, HOT isn't proving to be, and it doesn't appear that they will ever again be, very good allies.

Scarus

DeletedUser

If attacks were decided by confidence alone, that last post by Pepperbro would have incinerated half of W2.

DeletedUser7529

Anyway you look at it, HOT isn't proving to be, and it doesn't appear that they will ever again be, very good allies.

Then Nap us.

Ask TW how good of an ally we are. =) (Like your present? ... give it a few days to arrive )

Last edited:

DeletedUser7529

-Pepper

Good post...

Hope to see you rebuild to your former self.

Pepperbro... back with a vengeance!

DeletedUser12180

One thing not sure if this has been mentioned, If Aten took in random blood would hot stop attacking, No

DeletedUser

You had me with you until you went egomanical at the end....lol

It does look like this is the direction that HOT wants to take this, at least for now. I guess it would be possible for them to launch a major counterstrike, but it's highly unlikely something like that could be done in secret, when so many are now involved.

You might also be right about it not being good strategy for Aten to wait, either.

However, I do think you are wrong with your forecast about the situation on the Aten vs. St front.

The real interesting issue will be how long HOT will let things go, when ST starts to collapse. My guess is that sooner, or later, HOT will attack Aten. Either hotheads will step too far over the imaginary line that is being drawn; there will be some kind of major sneak attack; or HOT will have to step in to avoid ST collapsing.

Scarus

Thanks for agknowledging it made some sense. Yeah i did get egotistical a bit at the end, but besides that... That is my forecast. Perhaps I am right, perhaps I am wrong on the old front line forecast, but that is my opinion on the matter, I could be incorrect I do not believe so(if we are discussing the line being pushed back towards Aten, if Aten chooses to only pursue the old front). Support troops wise, and if Aten chooses to pursue the action and plan they have been doing so far... I see the line being pushed back even with only the new "claimed runner" HoT tribes launching attacks if we so choose to continue attacking each other.

Aten may still launch at me, but for the time, I will not be as I am not a sole entity by any means. Until I am told to retal or attack freely, you'll see me paused for a few days.
I believe a bit more support would have made all the difference in the ST/Aten war, I mean realistically, Aten was moving the front, inch by inch, but considering it took about 8 months to move one fourth of a continent on the front, continuing at the same pace.... it would have taken close to 15 years for Aten to beat the Saints at that pace.... While gains were made by both sides, in all honesty.. the gains were miniscual in comparison to the scope of the players/villages involved.

I believe 3:1 odds of Aten vs. ST(villages was just enough to eventually win(aten that is), 2-2.5Aten villages Vs. 1 ST villages... and I believe the odds makers would have favored ST.
Drop the villages to 1:1 and I would have bet my 401k on ST by far.

*shrug* 8 months, outnumbered roughly 70kAten villages to 25k ST villages... and ST still nobled more Aten, then Aten nobled ST villages, Every month, consistently. Even on months with major Aten ops. Aten definetly has some flagship/elite branches and some elite players, but the majority are not even in the same league as your elites.
8months, a few hundred million offensive troops sent long range, 75,000 villages, grossly outnumbering an opponent 3 to 1 and the highlight/claim to fame of the entire Aten war is " we moved a quarter of the way into K34". In all honesty, recruiting STW has gotten Aten, it least 4 times as much territory in K34, then every op, every attack, every support troop they ever sent to K34 over the last 8 months.
ST were a battle hardened group who village for village, I'd have matched up against any tribe on W2 in all honesty.

I'm in no way advocating for or against warring, just stating my opinions on the "old ST/Aten" front, and that war. This is a new era, what happens we will all find out soon, but if anyone does war, as I'v always done. I wish everyone good luck.

-Pepper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

One thing not sure if this has been mentioned, If Aten took in random blood would hot stop attacking, No

hot haven't even stopped attacking former stw.. hypocrite eh? now if former st attacks them too, we can as well attack former hot in return no? and all you hot/st [insert word here] why you keep twisting this, do you really think someone will buy the shit? this is all about supposed ally absorbing our enemies without really even negotiating with us, and, without our permission. do you think tw would let you take xig in like this? don't think so.. did ftr like when you absorbed xig.2? i was told they were unhappy.. now why should this change? cos we're aten, the hated? you can't reason your actions as you can't agree you're purely opportunistic and dishonest creatures. but now, taht wouldn't look good so you won't do it.. holy order of truth... what a joke.

DeletedUser

These STW guys that joined Aten are beyond my capacity to understand. They supported Sts, in a symbolic manner of course, with insignificant troop amounts, just to stay on our good side, and worst, most of their big guns, namely Necromonger, wanted to rejoin Sts but were to busy with wathever RL/sitter excuse.

Needless to say, they joined Aten at their first oportunity. Seriously, I can't even begin to understand the reasoning behind Atens recruitment.
Now that HOT took in Sts (I'm against that aswell), Aten could, instead of creating an apocaliptical mess with a dubious responsable, just hit STW, former CEG as much as Sts except for the few founders like musclesliver, and take them out in less then a month. Throwing the ball back at HOT for the coming months. The equivalent to the St presence in the entire main front, could have been brought into the hands of Atens elite much easily then the Sts there.
Instead they rather take in another bunch of war-useless points.
I doubt this was an unanimous decision, if it was, I'm very mistaken about the few people I know in Aten. More points cause more agression from foreign nations, while giving little contribution to war capacity.

DeletedUser2566

stw merger was counter to hot/st merger. neither they were officially at war, just targets as i was told. i can't comment much about stw, seems to have some good and some bad players, like each family.

now reason me the sneaky hot/st merger, st claim they were winning, so why to run? hot claims they don't have plans to war aten.. then why to make biggest deceit this world has seen if it wasn't for rapid growth and to cause grievance in aten ranks? hot has basically sold us out many times, we couldn't have done the same since they're worthless. dont come to beg your knives back.

DeletedUser22863

The real questions are:

1. What will the ATEN members who are attacking HOT say when they keep losing troops on support that once protected them.

2. What will the ATEN members who are fighting XIG do for support when those troops are pulled out to protect our own membership.

Attacking HOT is a lose lose situation for ATEN but they are too smart to see that.

They will lose their attack armies and at some point XIG will realize that they are no longer supported and attack. Thus ATEN loses ground against XIG. It is a shame that ATEN leaders are too smart to see this.

As for the runner claims: how many runners reside in ATEN, 500+.

By the way, how is the RUM War progressing?

Ternith