Ceasefire

DeletedUser

Your right.....Aten was just winning on the front and not by much, but as you know, the house of cards was about to crumble.....so a hell of a great move on the Saints and HOT part.....because the damn is about to burst.

As for launching on HOT.....again, we will never do that......but Saint players are not HOT....they are runners.....therefore they will be dealt with

If HOT has a problem, then they launch the first axe.....but I hope that if they do they recognize they cant tap out on this one.....they will have to finally follow through

DeletedUser

twcathl0.jpg
:) Priceless

DeletedUser24109

Like STW are not Aten...lol, so much crap...

no, n one actually declared on STW, they thought on them as easy villages...
that was a good and smart move for Aten.
plus they made space for STW in the case of the CHers going to TW

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;971515 said:
lol.

more like aten players are mad over their leadership. sure you bigger aten players are doing all the talking, but many, and i mean many.... are very unhappy in aten. watch as the wave continues to build.... not a single axe will be launched and aten will self destruct.

May I ask what you think our members are mad about? As far as i've heard HOT members aren't happpy with you (HOT family in general) taking in St, and i don't think I've personally heard of any complaints from Aten members about taking in STW, correct me if i'm wrong, just trying to get the facts straight in my head.

And may I just point out, an awful lot of people are claiming the ex-St tribes, now part of HOT are our allies and therefore we are breaking that alliance by sending attacks at that them. When in any case on any world has a tribe been bound to become allies with anyone (blackmail doesn't count :p)? We don't have to hold an alliance with everyone in 'HOT', we can decide, as we have, to only hold our alliance with the original (former st merge) HOT tribes. HOT can then react to our decision however they want, but it is simply ludicrous for them, or anyone for that matter, to claim that ex-St tribes are our allies. I mean it's not as if we said we would accept their offer or stop attacks, we told them, in all honesty that we would carry on attacks, yet somehow people still seem to hold the misconception that we are allies. Do we show up as allies on your map? I highly doubt it.

And as for STW merging into us, if i can read correctly, both HOT members, and STW members agreed that they were only skirmishing (although some in STW saw it as a war, HOT certainly didn't), there was no official declaration of war, so you cannot claim them as official enemies. I mean check this out:

Gunbound]SS[;958598 said:
What may seem like a war to you, may only seem like a skirmish to us.

Also we have even offered our 'allies' a chance to settle any disputes with singular members involved in the skirmishes, yet we are still accused of accepting refugees. I mean since when does 'mail me and we will sort out any issues concerning STW members under attack from HOT' turn into 'Aten stole our targets, two tribes, so we get to steal the St family to make it a fair deal'? Or even this:

Gunbound]SS[;972277 said:
You guys take in STW, our enemies since CEG.

I'll call that a trade off.

And another point, WB1066 were also skrimishing with STW (Can get a quote if you really want), yet i see no complaints from them. They approached this in an adult and mature manner, atleast they have the ability to see sense and logic when it's put infront of their noses.

Sorry if it seems like I am picking on you Gunbound, I am not, I am directing this at everyone in HOT and players accusing aten in general, you just seem to be one of the few HOT players that post regularly so your posts are easier to find. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We don't have to hold an alliance with everyone in 'HOT', we can decide, as we have, to only hold our alliance with the original (former st merge) HOT tribes. HOT can then react to our decision however they want

Quoting it for CEG resemblance. I remember that same coment coming out of CEG awhile ago. Not neccesarily saying Aten is CEG, just laughing at the irony that you've become what you all started out warring. In your eyes or not its how the world views you, and honestly... how you all sound lately.

DeletedUser

Quoting it for CEG resemblance. I remember that same coment coming out of CEG awhile ago. Not neccesarily saying Aten is CEG, just laughing at the irony that you've become what you all started out warring. In your eyes or not its how the world views you, and honestly... how you all sound lately.

I was a little n00b when that all started, didn't really know what was going on so I have an excuse. :icon_razz:

And may i ask, how is it CEG like (sorry for my ignorance, as i said above), I mean i thought they dropped all diplomacy, we are ot dropping anyone, we are simply refusing an order (can't really call it a request) to become allies with you, I don't think I've ever heard CEG even being in that situation before.

olivar

When CE merged with Aten, the leaders of CEG in their wisdom deemed it best to call a free for all on the CE wing of Aten, saying they "wern't Aten"

Because of this it gave Aten more of a reasonto declare war. See it now? :D

DeletedUser

And may i ask, how is it CEG like (sorry for my ignorance, as i said above), I mean i thought they dropped all diplomacy, we are ot dropping anyone, we are simply refusing an order (can't really call it a request) to become allies with you, I don't think I've ever heard CEG even being in that situation before.

CEG didn't really drop all diplomacy. We had an alliance with HOT, and we had a NAP (Official or not) with TW and original Aten. We attacked the Crimson wing.

Why? It was before your time, but know everything was blue and purple. All possible targets had merged someone. Contrary to popular belief, CEG was merely an option when CE and CMfam merged big families.
Some people handled this just fine, but StW and XiG didn't. We were always coming from wars, and though StW and XiG did carry on battling from the previous world war after everyone had allied again, we were too far from each other.
Hence why CEG was proposed. Before everyone quit out of boredom.. We went in over our heads, betrayed by HOT and hit by all major tribes. Not at first, at first Aten watched as we wiped the floor with the crimson wing. They declared when everyone else did.
Half of CEG ran, we lost and split. We were having fun now but apparently history will repeat itself.

DeletedUser

When CE merged with Aten, the leaders of CEG in their wisdom deemed it best to call a free for all on the CE wing of Aten, saying they "wern't Aten"

Because of this it gave Aten more of a reason to declare war. See it now? :D

I get you, thanks. :p

Were CEG originally at war with the CE branches though?

And Jack thanks for trying to explain aswell, but my brains frazzled after maths coursework and i'm extremely tired so it's just a little confusing for my simple brain :D

DeletedUser137

And Jack thanks for trying to explain aswell, but my brains frazzled after maths coursework and i'm extremely tired so it's just a little confusing for my simple brain :D

CEG weren't originally at war with anyone, Sts and XiG were fighting against each other and when forming CEG, decided to exclude CE in their brand new diplomacy policy and had them as enemies after CE's merge to Aten.

DeletedUser

CEG weren't originally at war with anyone, Sts and XiG were fighting against each other and when forming CEG, decided to exclude CE in their brand new diplomacy policy and had them as enemies after CE's merge to Aten.

So in effect what i said may have sounded slightly like CEG politics, but it is no way related to how they acted?

Meaning i'm not pro-CEG after all, lol.

DeletedUser

CEG was a union of the old STW and XiG, XIG previous to the CEG merger still were fighting CE.

DeletedUser

Ok, fair enough, was there a ceasefire when CEG was formed though?

DeletedUser4827

CEG didn't really drop all diplomacy. We had an alliance with HOT, and we had a NAP (Official or not) with TW and original Aten. We attacked the Crimson wing.

Why? It was before your time, but know everything was blue and purple. All possible targets had merged someone. Contrary to popular belief, CEG was merely an option when CE and CMfam merged big families.
Some people handled this just fine, but StW and XiG didn't. We were always coming from wars, and though StW and XiG did carry on battling from the previous world war after everyone had allied again, we were too far from each other.
Hence why CEG was proposed. Before everyone quit out of boredom.. We went in over our heads, betrayed by HOT and hit by all major tribes. Not at first, at first Aten watched as we wiped the floor with the crimson wing. They declared when everyone else did.
Half of CEG ran, we lost and split. We were having fun now but apparently history will repeat itself.

I wouldn't say betrayed Jack.

Certain CEG leaders who left the game shortly after the Ao5 declared war betrayed HOT and TW in what they thought was secrecy. Unfortunately for us it was only secret to the rest of CEG. I have found out about a lot of mistakes CEG leaders made, but not until after the CEG war started. Soldier and I have corrected many of them, but the damage was already done.

DeletedUser

re

Someone tell us what'll happen please so I can know whether HOT is going to kill me in the NW or I'm going to be surrounded by light blue again. I hate alliances...

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;971515 said:
lol.

more like aten players are mad over their leadership. sure you bigger aten players are doing all the talking, but many, and i mean many.... are very unhappy in aten. watch as the wave continues to build.... not a single axe will be launched and aten will self destruct.

Ah, the ever hostile gunbound, now finally officially an enemy.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, and you definitely live in a glass house here.

DeletedUser

Ah, the ever hostile gunbound, now finally officially an enemy.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, and you definitely live in a glass house here.

Officially?