Ceasefire

DeletedUser2566

I haven't launched anything long range but to complain if someone has is not really needed I believe. I am not crying on tese forums of long range attacks being launched on me currently. I have some landing as far as 150+hours out launched today. I am still ST so it is justified, as it would be if I launched counter attacks right now, but I see no need and didn't feel the need to push the envolope myself. Some have from both sides, do not act as if its a onesided thing though. I have attacks from Aten ranging from 4 hours to 150hours out currently.

long range? nopes.. 20-25h since digital already seemed to kill nearest armies, nice how you're throwing everything at him.. and expect us to buy this shit merger? he's lost 3 vils today with all nearby players attacking one by one.. pitiful and shows no honor to what you're pulling. and still, you asked for peace, not us, you aren't respecting what you proposed.. this is nothing but bullshit.. are we going to get attacked by tw too if we hunt runners down? see you on the battlefield st, run or not. otherwise, farewell pepper.

Dougalo7

long range? nopes.. 20-25h since digital already seemed to kill nearest armies, nice how you're throwing everything at him.. and expect us to buy this shit merger? he's lost 3 vils today with all nearby players attacking one by one.. pitiful and shows no honor to what you're pulling. and still, you asked for peace, not us, you aren't respecting what you proposed.. this is nothing but bullshit.. are we going to get attacked by tw too if we hunt runners down? see you on the battlefield st, run or not. otherwise, farewell pepper.

Has the merger taken place yet?

DeletedUser

There is a difference between Aten launching and Saints launching however. Saints claim that they will view Aten as Allies from the second their name changes to HOT, and that they will not attack Aten. Already Aten have incoming that will be hitting under the HOT tag, which shows how much Saints care for this whole 'not attacking an ally' shabang.

For Aten there is no definable difference between Saints and HOT|Saints. A family will not change their views just because their enemy has changed their names. Not immediately anyway. ESL didn't, CEG went a bit crazy on that front. There must be a transition period if you expect it to all work out, and HOT seems to be of the opinion that it's accept them as allies or it's war.

If Aten were to suddenly become a part of XiG, with XiG's blessing, would Saints immediately cease attacks out of respect for XiG? Just to put out an alternative that lets you see how Aten are looking at it. Saints wouldn't attack XiG out of respect for the history they share, but would they view XiG|Aten as the same thing as XiG? That is what Aten are having to do now, except it's Saints and HOT, and their answer is that they are not the same family.

Actually, with a formal declaration of losing war, disbansion of the ATEn tribes and a negotiable ceasefire. I would gladly if XiG choose to.

kommissarwulf

Actually, with a formal declaration of losing war, disbansion of the ATEn tribes and a negotiable ceasefire. I would gladly if XiG choose to.

If you felt you were about to make major gains into areas held by Aten? That seems to be the view of several Aten members posting, that the net gains from continuing outweigh those of the terms offered.

Just a few posts ago Pepperbro said that he had attacks landing on him after the merger. Will those land afterwards?

Aten, however, didn't say they will cease attacks once Saints become a part of HOT. Quite the opposite, they have stated that they will continue to attack Saints, regardless of which tag they wear. That was what they declared with the Ao5 when they declared on CEG, and that is what they are doing.

DeletedUser

I'm throwing everything at who? Since I have been back the last 4 days I have launched a total of 5 offensive villages. 1 of those villages i launched 3 times. So MAYBE a total of 8 waves out. What am I pulling? What is bullshit exactly on my end? I'm not going anywere, we will both still be here in a month no need for good byes.

As for the long range attacks. I apolgize, not 150hours out. Only 100 hours out. Heres the ones launched today at me. These listed below are real ask your guy if you want. Im not making incoming attacks up though lol, no need for me to do that. I enjoy being attacked, but I liked breaks every once in awhile.

Also in regards to me throwing everything I have at anyone, I'm only about 60developed villages large, I'm not a giant threat currently. I will be shrtly again, but not at the moment.

Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 03.02. at 21:44 89:39:12
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 03.02. at 22:10 90:05:41
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 03.02. at 23:10 91:05:05
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 03.02. at 23:10 91:05:15
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 00:35 92:29:49
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 00:56 92:51:42
Attack Rename 009. ESL EM (489|375) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 01:41 93:36:00
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 04:34 96:28:59
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 05:04 96:59:34
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 05:34 97:29:01
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 06:24 98:19:24
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 07:07 99:02:02
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 07:12 99:06:55
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 08:23 100:18:07
Attack Rename 126. State (479|385) K34 Night Thunder on 04.02. at 08:43

DeletedUser1125

Aten

Tags do not matter. When Aten declared war on CEG we said that we would pursue CEG players no matter what tag they threw on. Apparently, we were not believed, and thus CEG tribes changed their tags to ST and Xig, and expected to escape from us. However, Aten has stuck by it's guns, still attacking the former CEG tribes, and the players in them, for over six months. This will not change when either ST, or Xig disband. These players are marked, and will be pursued. You didn't believe us then, and you don't have to now. However our actions will be the proof of our word.

As to HOT, they have promised our enemies that they will "go to war" for them. By taking in our enemies they will prove that they are faithless allies, and if they want to attack Aten players who continue to pursue our enemies then we will consider that an act of war.

All of this rhetoric about us attacking our allies is just so much BS. There is honestly no one here that believes that when someone like Ry-fi, (don't know why that name comes so readily to hand....lol), throws on a HOT tag, that he will suddenly become our ally, and that we will suddenly develop amnesia, and forget that he is our enemy. This is just a game of semantics invented by HOT and ST leaders to paint Aten in a bad light.

Our enemies are our enemies. If Hot wants to join that crowd then that's their choice. We are ready.

Scarus

DeletedUser6068

Did you seriously just call me a nooby player? You have 200,000 points more then me and haven take a total of 3 Aten villages, I guess that makes you a much superior player compared to me eh...I moved from an acadamy tribe so I can begin to get involved in some of the major ops that have been going on, now I find out that my enemies are giving up and running to HOT for protection. Whats the point of playing this game if enemies are gonna run to an allied tribe with their tales between their legs for protection?

Yes, i did call you a nooby Aten player. By your own admission you said you moved from an academy, and youve never taken an enemy village. Now youve pretty much been put down by some of my nice tribemates (tks penguin, pepper:icon_wink:) but i just though id chuck one more thing in to prove my point.

crached 551,989
OD Rank: 1808. (419,427 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1299. (356,114 score)
OD Defense Rank: 3087. (63,313 score)

A player who has a lower OD than their points. Now personally i dont understand how people could let it get this bad but that why im not them. So as i said before YES you are a nooby Aten player.

Now you think that by us moving to HOT the war will be over? By the tone the Aten players have do you really think theyre going to cease attacks..i dont think so. Now it will be interesting to see how Aten fights when the numbers are fairly even.

Edit: I had a map in here but it didnt work...unfortunately i closed the page it was on before i checked it actually worked and i dont feel like doing it all over again lol

DeletedUser7519

Well... It's funny how Aten works. They drop their sister tribe, and everything is ok, but when a ally drops them, and threatens to go to war. Aten is scared.

DeletedUser7519

I'm not sure of the numbers exactly but a merger with St and HOT puts them at about 68k villages, Aten is currently at 75k.

Granted we have merged with tribes in the past but we a tribe of warriors who respect our allies. We will not be bullied by a tribe who pulls out of a war at the first chance they get only to demand our prize 6 months later after we have worked so hard for it and they have done nothing.

Don't make me laugh. You drop ESL a SISTER TRIBE I might add to a NAp. At the drop of a dime. I'm surprised you still ahve allies at this rate.

kommissarwulf

Don't make me laugh. You drop ESL a SISTER TRIBE I might add to a NAp. At the drop of a dime. I'm surprised you still ahve allies at this rate.

You mean the tribe that had been actively supporting our enemies? Aten had seen multiple instances of ESL supporting XiG against Aten. Some sister tribe. It was Aten's respect for ESL/Aten history that prevented diplomacy being dropped altogether if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser2566

lol.. after all the shit esl pulled, on forms and in game, they really didn't deserve to remain allies. any fool know that. "sister tribe" relation started to fade as soon as their leaders left, djtj, champion and others. after that esl haven't acted as an ally.

I'm throwing everything at who? Since I have been back the last 4 days I have launched a total of 5 offensive villages. 1 of those villages i launched 3 times. So MAYBE a total of 8 waves out. What am I pulling? What is bullshit exactly on my end? I'm not going anywere, we will both still be here in a month no need for good byes.

did i say you? i said st members around digitalboy in k22/32.

DeletedUser7519

You mean the tribe that had been actively supporting our enemies? Aten had seen multiple instances of ESL supporting XiG against Aten. Some sister tribe. It was Aten's respect for ESL/Aten history that prevented diplomacy being dropped altogether if I remember correctly.

So what? You act like Aten never did it to ESL. I ahve had it happen to me, so don't try, an dpull a fast one.

DeletedUser7519

lol.. after all the shit esl pulled, on forms and in game, they really didn't deserve to remain allies. any fool know that. "sister tribe" relation started to fade as soon as their leaders left, djtj, champion and others. after that esl haven't acted as an ally.

did i say you? i said st members around digitalboy in k22/32.

Haha to you as well.

ESL voted for their allies to win just as Aten did for TW before they droped ESL to a NAP.

DeletedUser

So ive read all 20 pages now, and through all the smoke and mirrors, name calling and propaganda, the one thing that people have stated, but most tend to miss is this:

The Saint players are runners

To stand back and allow HOT to grow 2x after doing nothing, and for Aten to give in, after 8 months of battling is asinine. Its not a lack of diplomacy...Its a sign of weakness.

Do you want to make things fair HOT?

-Give us all villages we lost in the war
-Give us all villages that have attacked us since the war started
-Give us your leader Colossus_of_VA villages

Sounds foolish? Now you know what your proposition sounded like to us.

Aten has chosen to not accept the cease fire, therefore regardless of tag all Saints are deemed as runners, and if HOT does not want to do anything about it its their prerogative, but the future attacks on these runners should never be misconstrued as attacks on allies....they are attacks on runners from a war

HOT has cleverly created a scenario that they have been wanting to create ever since Colossus_of_VA has taken power. He has never had any intention of being long term allies of Aten. He thought he intelligently recognized that the world revolves around TW and Aten and that once the Xig-St/Aten-TW war was finished, he foolishly thought that HOT would be next on the chopping block.....of course, what he didnt realize is that Aten would never attack an ally....but because he deems others will do what he does, turn on allies, he chooses to make this power play that will bring war to HOT, except this time they will be unable to run from the war like they have on past ones.

We shall see how many HOT players jump ship after their foolish leader sends them to their death.

Saints are runners, they will be cleared until the last one is gone. HOT players....be weary of your leader....although smart, he is leading you astray with this intriguing decision. Speak up now before you lose your hard earned villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7529

Saints are runners, they will be cleared until the last one is gone. HOT players....be weary of your leader....although smart, he is leading you astray with this intriguing decision. Speak up now before you lose your hard earned villages.

lol.

more like aten players are mad over their leadership. sure you bigger aten players are doing all the talking, but many, and i mean many.... are very unhappy in aten. watch as the wave continues to build.... not a single axe will be launched and aten will self destruct.

DeletedUser6068

of course, what he didnt realize is that Aten would never attack an ally

I hear this quite alot...and from the past wars theyve managed to prove it. The hardest part about it would being in the smaller allied tribe aka TW or HOT and simply being expected to believe it would never happen.

DeletedUser

Aten is doing a lot of talking for a tribe that figures HoT has just sealed it's fate. If that's the case you need say nothing. Just lauch an all out attack and watch us die.

The fact is Aten was only winning on the front and not by much.