~TNE~'s Failure

DeletedUser

SCIOVA and VVV war, lol. Maybe when we're the last tribes standing.

Anyone seen KAT post? :p
Yes, but only in his own tribes (yay for spying). It's really funny actually, they keep changing up the tribes...making new ones, renaming current ones, chanign the format of the forums, etc. The funny thing is they keep inviting our spies to each of their tribes, lol. KAT actually posted that he was "retiring". Lol, I guess you can only take so much dissapointment. It's like when you see a politician get caught for cheating and they have to retire.

DeletedUser

He found another way to do things but did them rather quick, the TNE people aren't lost though, they got many paths to chose.

Some of them are lost. Let me tell you a short story of my "childhood” and life up to now in W5 (the second one, I played before, quit and came back before the world closed)

Once upon a time, in March to be exact, in a continent far, far away, there was a tribe called V V V+. V V V+ had great fun munching on all the little red dots but then the KATastrophe happened. One happy sunny day, while on a raid on a nearby unsuspecting guy called asicicek from the tribe Gotei 13 (G13) little Gammlen noticed a new thread in the diplomacy forums proclaiming that KAT had made yet another academy tribe called K.A.Tz, but thought no more about this. He cared little about it at first and continued hoarding this other guy’s villages for helping out this other hated enemy gogo34.

Time passed and little Gammlen teamed up with little katars, and they made havoc upon the little K for a long time. Then one misty morning, they noticed a sudden surge of purple spread across their beloved continent. They then looked at the names of the people who were going from red to purple, and it was the most hated enemies of Katars & Gammlen Property Development Incorporated. Then they looked at the tribal tag, and who else then KAT was the surges true mastermind!

K.A.Tz had within 3 days invited every little red dot in the continent to join them, under the protection of KAT and his band of jolly gay fellows. Though little Gammlen made many protests to this in the VVV+ forums and hoped for the best. Sadly, he soon realized that it was going nowhere fast, he then contacted the big and menacing KAT himself and yelled at him for being such an asshat and asked him to why he made K.A.Tz. KAT then told little Gammlen that he made K.A.Tz because “it’s better to have them on our side then let them be on the SCI side” (this is in late March, mind you). Little Gammlen pondered on this for some time before he realized that KAT was a paranoid leader with no real trust in anyone.

Weeks later it was announced that K.A.Tz would be disbanded within 7 days. Little Gammlen and all the other little ones ins VVV+ were jumping in joy, but once the happy cheers stopped for a little while they noticed that all the little purple dots were becoming little blue dots, as VVVK were taking them all in under their hateful wings. Little Gammlen, and his little friends, that day swore to kick the ass of any ex-K.A.Tz in their reach if given the opportunity. They formed a strong relationship, hating what KAT stood for, but not VVVK as a whole, as it was only a couple bastards that were behind this starvation of red.

Time has come to finally be able to kick their asses for what happened a long time ago, I bear a grudge for those who plotted to kill me even when we were in NAPed tribes. Now I plot to kill them as they wanted to kill me, one village at a time.

Summary for the lazy bums: Me and many of my friends got royally fucked by KATs paranoia in March and we're now taking our revenge, the people we are after won't live what ever "road" they choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, that is far to much for me to bother reading :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

explaining the revenge part of the summary requires even more lines of text but I'll make it as short as I can: Some people who plotted to kill me got into K.A.Tz, but didn't leave the plans of killing me behind, in stead they insisted on having me kicked from VVV+ for no reason what so ever to kill me, I took this to KAT and he ignored me.

KAT if you read this: I hate you very, very, very, very much. Thanks for listening.

DeletedUser

Bad winner? maybe, I don't really know
Worse looser? Definitely, you are stuck in R2-TRU after all

It is easy to bad mouth people when you sit on your ass and do NOTHING in recent history...go attack something
Buhuhuuu!
are you done crying little baby?

really, i'm a bad looser, kinda freaks me out, and makes me go trough the roof.
yeah, i really done nothing the last months, really, i'm just sitting here, aiming at the inactives list, waiting till something appears, and then i attack. :icon_neutral:
i love inactives. :)
i also love the 50+ gifted villages waiting for me. :icon_biggrin:
but my nukes?, no-one seems to like them. :icon_sad:

but you are a really good whinner. :)

DeletedUser

explaining the revenge part of the summary requires even more lines of text but I'll make it as short as I can: Some people who plotted to kill me got into K.A.Tz, but didn't leave the plans of killing me behind, in stead they insisted on having me kicked from VVV+ for no reason what so ever to kill me, I took this to KAT and he ignored me.

KAT if you read this: I hate you very, very, very, very much. Thanks for listening.

that story took so long to read i think my nukes finished up ..

DeletedUser

Buhuhuuu!
are you done crying little baby?

really, i'm a bad looser, kinda freaks me out, and makes me go trough the roof.
yeah, i really done nothing the last months, really, i'm just sitting here, aiming at the inactives list, waiting till something appears, and then i attack. :icon_neutral:
i love inactives. :)
i also love the 50+ gifted villages waiting for me. :icon_biggrin:
but my nukes?, no-one seems to like them. :icon_sad:

but you are a really good whinner. :)

cry? who is crying? Is that all you got??? I wasn't whining about anything...all I was saying is go prove yourself and your tribes worth before you become like KAT - worthless to just about everybody

DeletedUser

Good post Gamm, I enjoy the background on things.

DRUM must have missed the 'summary for the lazy bums' :icon_wink:

I lose people a lot in my lengthy winded posts, you're not alone. :lol:

Side note: I am not sure if K.A.T. is well seeing the posts he has made under the banned alias. I can humor the 'SCI is evil' PNP, but there is an underlaying creepy weirdness. I am not one to judge for oddity, but when the game starts to play with you it's best to just log off.

If you think Tribes collapsing is non-effective on a person you've never experienced it. These games are immersing and K.A.T. has invested a lot of energy into what he built within himself to be a great empire, but turned out in the end to be a house of cards.

There is no retirement for this K.A.T., there is no new management. There is no back door or escape route - no where to go. There is only embarrassment, stress eating at your last nerve, the absolute certainty of death in due course, and your new best friend the Delete Account button.

DeletedUser

cry? who is crying? Is that all you got??? I wasn't whining about anything...all I was saying is go prove yourself and your tribes worth before you become like KAT - worthless to just about everybody
nah, that's not my aim at the moment.

i'm just becoming a forum tractor. :)

DeletedUser

that story took so long to read i think my nukes finished up ..

Well thank you, at least I managed to keep you reading the whole thing! Not like some others around here who look at the length and go "LONG TEXT IS LONG, GO WRITE LESS"

DeletedUser23324

TNE are possibly the bigest failure of this server? Has any tribe fallen so quickly to PNP and diplomatic presure alone. Even AK64 lasted longer...

DeletedUser5905

I dunno GoD fell apart pretty quick after this Post and the realisation they couldn't take out an isolated player on thier continet.

At least TNE had a threat to them what was I going to do to a whole tribe?

But you could excuse that as early game noobishness. To fall this quickly now when all players are meant to be experienced is just .........

EDIT: looking back GoD lasted a bit longer but not much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kat had a plan to make squad tribes and get ridd of spies. Then it happened a bit faster than planned. Things are getting better though.

DeletedUser

Kat had a plan to make squad tribes and get ridd of spies. Then it happened a bit faster than planned. Things are getting better though.

Seems like it was well-planned. :icon_rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, it wouldn't be that terrible of a thing to do, but I really doubt that's true. Just the fact that it seems like there was no planning at all for this, I mean tons of people were both tribeless and under attack, and clearly not getting the support they needed. If this was planned, ~TNE~ leadership really dropped the ball on this. If it wasn't, well that's just sad... a spontaneous disband because of a few wars, several of which they chose to declare.

Either way, I hope ~TNE~ reforms. I was looking forward to a fight in which I don't have to migrate to get to the front lines, not to mention so many tribeless players throws off the war stats :p Plus some of the ~TNE~ members are actually good players, and are friendly, and deserve better than this... they just made the simple mistake of placing their faith in the wrong tribe/leadership, and who among us hasn't done that? How many people are there still playing that have been in the same tribe since the day they joined W5?