~TNE~'s Failure

DeletedUser

Did it even last 2 weeks?
Nope, about a week to a week and a half.

I've seen some current TNE members still wondering what the heck is going on and others questioning if KAT has abandoned them as he's fled to TSE, away from them. It's all so funny...the great KAT, who was going to become the main VVV Family leader. Yet now he's resorting to running to TSE and what I would presume to be his attempt to turn TSE into his puppet. I guess it's a matter of time to see what TSE's true intentions are in letting him join them. All I know is that KATs only made trouble in every tribe and family he's been in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, about a week to a week and a half.

I've seen some current TNE members still wondering what the heck is going on and others questioning if KAT has abandoned them as he's fled to TSE, away from them. It's all so funny...the great KAT, who was going to become the main VVV Family leader. Yet now he's resorting to running to TSE and what I would presume to be his attempt to turn TSE into his puppet. I guess it's a matter of time to see what TSE's true intentions are in letting him join them. All I know is that KATs only made trouble in every tribe and family he's been in.

K.A.T.astrophe ;

1. a sudden and widespread disaster: the catastrophe of war.
2. any misfortune, mishap, or failure; fiasco: The play was so poor our whole evening was a catastrophe.
3. a final event or conclusion, usually an unfortunate one; a disastrous end: the great catastrophe of the Old South at Appomattox.
4. Geology. a sudden, violent disturbance, esp. of a part of the surface of the earth; cataclysm.

its anyone's guess...

DeletedUser

Under New Management

Wow! KAT was under new management for one day, then promptly came back to form ONE, K.O.W, and now he is duty-free in ~TSE~, then there is [SK] Southern Knights with many in the NORTH.

World 5 is turning upside down a la Pirates of the Caribbean style...

There are red dots everywhere!!! And everyone is a refugee...

So when VVVk became ~TNE~, VVV had a difficult time deciding who to extract from there. The diplomat (TheSkull) we sent there started talking like KAT, then I realized it was KAT...at that point, I didn't know who to believe.

THANK YOU SCIOVA for declaring a war so "unexpectedly"...that threw the VVV council into a frenzy...OMG, we have two allies FIGHTING...what should we do???

Council Vote...4 (1 was late) to 4 Stalemate, so we sat on our collective *****
General Vote...undecided when ~TNE~ disappeared!

THANK YOU KAT for taking all your friends to TNEE, TNWE, TSE, SK, ABC, 123, etc...now I know who didn't want war with SCI/HOP/INW/R2D2/LFKDE/abc/123.

I never had so much fun inviting players and account sitting them to make sure they weren't doing DAMAGE TO SCI*. Colliny2k wanted me to check all accounts coming in...it was a blast reading love letters, family feuds, and person hygiene secrets and recipes about various people in TW.

Now,the debate is on on what to do with all these red dots...I personally believe they are fair game...if they ask for an invite, I'll invite them. Most were part of the VVV family in the first place until a fearless feline lead them here, then there, nor there, nor here, and finally NOWHERE.

To all the stray cats out there...your mommy and daddy still loves you. We hope you find a good home after HURRICANE "KAT"RINA. SCI*, please be gentle with those who like a fresh start after all the KAT litter have been removed.

Thank you ~TSE~ for cat-sitting, good luck!

THANK YOU ALL for making World 5 interesting again.

GROUP HUG!!!

DeletedUser

Back to inviting again...seems like VVV's strong point there, should be ontop of that asap then.

But now what I don't understand is that VVV was okay with all this, you just allowed SCI to block you on the east and west, you have LFKD to the south, so you have no expansion unless its to the rim, you honestly believe SCI will hold an alliance with you forever?

Use common sense... you may say "congratulations SCI" but in the end, you just screwed yourself there buddy.

V V V = SCI tribe #8..9?

DeletedUser

you do realize that anyone who joins V V V will be treated like a refugee by SCIOVA, yeah they came from the VVV FAM but their leader was also from the VVV fam, you should learn to keep your family tribes happy, so they don't end up with leaders who run at the sign of fight, then they aren't left to pick themselves off the floor, due to other peoples mistakes and not their own...

good luck to all the unfortunate players who suffered because of K.A.T i hope you can find a safe haven before it's too late.

DeletedUser

Back to inviting again...seems like VVV's strong point there, should be ontop of that asap then.

you honestly believe SCI will hold an alliance with you forever?

Use common sense... you may say "congratulations SCI" but in the end, you just screwed yourself there buddy.

V V V = SCI tribe #8..9?

1) I am on top of it, this 150 cap limit on invitations is killing me. It's sad when I have to reject the 100 point players.

2) I believe everything Colliny2k tells me.

3) I thanked SCI* for now, but I'll congratulate them when VVV = SCI and there are no other tribes left.

DeletedUser

you should learn to keep your family tribes.

Yes, good advice. I will buy the premium points for the Duke(s) of VVV+ and VVV2. We will have weekly MSN chat sessions to talk about our feelings. VVV will be stronger from this Katastrophe.

DeletedUser

is that sarcasm or what??? because i am being serious, if it was not for K.A.T i think VVVk/TNE would have stood a better chance, everyone here says HOPLOS is getting their ass kicked, honestly we are losing quite badly, worse then TNE were but we are still here, TNE who suffered less losses and were much better prepared, i mean they declared the wars (except for SCIOVA), so why is it that HOPLOS is still here, and TNE is gone.

DeletedUser

is that sarcasm or what??? because i am being serious, if it was not for K.A.T i think VVVk/TNE would have stood a better chance, everyone here says HOPLOS is getting their ass kicked, honestly we are losing quite badly, worse then TNE were but we are still here, TNE who suffered less losses and were much better prepared, i mean they declared the wars (except for SCIOVA), so why is it that HOPLOS is still here, and TNE is gone.

Because HOPLOS has a northern front and a southern front, you're losing the southern front, TNE didn't have any norther fronts really they had 3-4 continents they owned on, none to the north to help support or anything.

Plus they were getting hit on all sides for the most part, HOPLOS is only being hit in the south due to SCIR0N being at the northern end to support them.

Just because TNE disbanded does not mean HOPLOS is in any better situation. If you guys disbanded, It would actually be a huge plus for you. Maybe SCIR0N would invite you guys faster, or form you into another training academy thata way

DeletedUser

simply put, disbanding means admitting defeat, K.A.T did that, we haven't that means we are still ready to fight till that time comes, sure you guys can take us out before the merge is over.

DeletedUser

Because HOPLOS has a northern front and a southern front, you're losing the southern front, TNE didn't have any norther fronts really they had 3-4 continents they owned on, none to the north to help support or anything.

No wonder we couldn't take any of their villages in K11/12 (up north), they were just optical illusions!

DeletedUser

HA!
soon will show all you also that this dragon is no dragon and just a snake with worm for tongue, yes yes dragon very bad man, dragon very supid man, dragon not good leader, do bad bad things yes yes ^^

DeletedUser

Yes, good advice. I will buy the premium points for the Duke(s) of VVV+ and VVV2. We will have weekly MSN chat sessions to talk about our feelings. VVV will be stronger from this Katastrophe.
bleh! bleh! bleh! and we talk about our feelings?
what is that with V V V, a bunch of armcutting emo's?
talk about our feelings, BAH!
and how exactly is VVV getting stronger? new soon to be inactives?

1) I am on top of it, this 150 cap limit on invitations is killing me. It's sad when I have to reject the 100 point players.

2) I believe everything Colliny2k tells me.

3) I thanked SCI* for now, but I'll congratulate them when VVV = SCI and there are no other tribes left.
1) well, why don't you create 6 or 7 new families, room enough that way.

2) that's just pathetic, everyone sees the disrespect, from both sides!
in fact, you should, and could have declared war on both SCIOVA and SCIR0N, but you missed your posible moment of glory, and now your trapped, good luck with the inactives, and 116 abandonnes.

is this sarcasm or what??!!
HOPLOS is getting asskicked, but what would be the benefit of disband for you? there isn't a pathetic tribe around to massinvite you is it?
NAP with LFKD (don't know who of the 4), as we all know who's idea that was, and see how far that brought ya.
great, what a move!
no luck to all of you!

DeletedUser

yes yes rowan speak good thing, you good person me like what you say and yes agree lot good good, those peoples talk rubbishes yes yes ^^ good

DeletedUser

bleh! bleh! bleh! and we talk about our feelings?
what is that with V V V, a bunch of armcutting emo's?
talk about our feelings, BAH!
and how exactly is VVV getting stronger? new soon to be inactives?

1) well, why don't you create 6 or 7 new families, room enough that way.

2) that's just pathetic, everyone sees the disrespect, from both sides!
in fact, you should, and could have declared war on both SCIOVA and SCIR0N, but you missed your posible moment of glory, and now your trapped, good luck with the inactives, and 116 abandonnes.

is this sarcasm or what??!!
HOPLOS is getting asskicked, but what would be the benefit of disband for you? there isn't a pathetic tribe around to massinvite you is it?
NAP with LFKD (don't know who of the 4), as we all know who's idea that was, and see how far that brought ya.
great, what a move!
no luck to all of you!

Bad winner? maybe, I don't really know
Worse looser? Definitely, you are stuck in R2-TRU after all

It is easy to bad mouth people when you sit on your ass and do NOTHING in recent history...go attack something

DeletedUser

very rude person can not say anything good just flame bad way, you bigger idiot, idiot yes yes ^^

DeletedUser

Bad winner? maybe, I don't really know
Worse looser? Definitely, you are stuck in R2-TRU after all

Ya! HA! R2 is what we go attack next :( i HAVE GOOD FRIEND THERE SO AM SAD MAN NOW maybe barbar will first and then vvv we hate them peoples like dragon and more still not good time to post you all this informations but yes yes r2 need watch bad tribe sci, this bad moves what make sci bad, very bad and people idiots yes yes ^^ I tell you all good thing and informations of tribe sci soon need careful tho danger in my position land ^^

Last edited by a moderator: