~TNE~'s Failure

DeletedUser43231

if this is shrekk, i will be rolling on the floor laughing, buy she is far to serious, and hates these forums :p

DeletedUser

HA! I will tell you soon maybe who I am, not yet no one figure out the twisted connection so far you all fail get big D grade, Sci players stay no grade, all fake accounts and noobs, lol, many informations to come, me still laughing at all who dont know who I am yet ^^ yes yes sci wait for there bad times now, no more good times, tribe sci now die slowly yes yes good thing ^^

DeletedUser

Twisted Connection said:
I will tell you soon maybe who I am

dont worry you dont have to tell us who you are i already know who you are your that guy at the gas station who was all happy about the two for one deal on powerade BTW you should have told me blue was the worst kind.

DeletedUser

HA! I will tell you soon maybe who I am, not yet no one figure out the twisted connection so far you all fail get big D grade, Sci players stay no grade, all fake accounts and noobs, lol, many informations to come, me still laughing at all who dont know who I am yet ^^ yes yes sci wait for there bad times now, no more good times, tribe sci now die slowly yes yes good thing ^^

spill it twist whats up? if theres somethign we gotta know i want to know it ... because we obviously gotta know it since u telling us so why stall man spill it

gherilla

OMG!:icon_eek:

~TSE~is full whit refugees:icon_razz:

Where is KAT now?

The kat eat his tongue?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser43231

Where is KAT now?

i think his tongue is so far down that its coming out the other side :icon_eek:

not that i miss him though, but it does get kinda quiet now

DeletedUser

I have accomplished to successfully succeded with success to do the dirty part.

Now none can complain against eachother, we all did the same things.

DeletedUser

Looks like a new family tribe just merged on the map to bad they don't know what to call themselves every time I look at the map they change there name.

DeletedUser

Nah, rather a part of the empire is joining up. Can I hug you as well? *Sending invite

DeletedUser

Where is KAT now?

should i post that pic again of that pot that blames the kettle? :)
how is sci thinking about KAT being in TSE ?
ok, 2 pathetic comments.
kat was always your leader tre, so back then you were probably licking his ass all the time to get yourself a bit better position!
look where you ended up, you din't even had the guts to fight for your own tribe, and went to V V V,
how does sci feel about that?
you are truly a pathetic guy, i still remember you threatening me because a PA was "stealing" some villages from an acount you were sitting.
words don't fight!, dodge attacks, snip nobles, do what a player does, not a whinning b*itch.

DeletedUser

Some fail to understand that, hence why he needs spanking.:/

DeletedUser

how is sci thinking about KAT being in TSE ?
I don't think we're going to put much thought into it. We already knew TSE would be in a strange position after VVVk became TNE. Sad to see they would sink so low as to invite KAT of all people, but whatever.

DeletedUser

I honestly have more hatred now for KAT than anybody, you don't do what he did, I apologize to any SCI member that I fought with over KAT being a good leader and honorable and this and that. It was a mistake in the end.

DeletedUser

I honestly have more hatred now for KAT than anybody, you don't do what he did, I apologize to any SCI member that I fought with over KAT being a good leader and honorable and this and that. It was a mistake in the end.
Either I completely missed the sarcasm in this statement or I'm utterly confused. Did the truth just kick you in the balls?

DeletedUser

It is ok we all make mistakes... hindsight is always 20/20... Now the hard part, moving on...

DeletedUser

Either I completely missed the sarcasm in this statement or I'm utterly confused. Did the truth just kick you in the balls?

That it did, I put my trust in KAT to keep TNE running and up and fighting, so I admit it, I was wrong, it's a harsh blow, and I will not defend against it.