Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

DeletedUser

Woot! Go LEGION! Good to see go giants still plays on this world.

-Former member of Watch!

Repinski

Woot! Go LEGION! Good to see go giants still plays on this world.

-Former member of Watch!

I look forward to seeing you in Empire Jubei. I am also rooting for LEGION due to the fact that I am a former member of Who?

DeletedUser

Yay! Familiar Faces!

I look forward to seeing you in Empire Jubei. I am also rooting for LEGION due to the fact that I am a former member of Who?

And so do I if we can get decent settings for the world... :icon_neutral:

Legion - Win!
E=MC2 - Always Failed
HAWKS - Always Failed
DETOX - Pass
TW - Fail
6-20 - Fail

KingBaldwin

Is this a noob world?Because i just can't believe that my former real life brother in law,Lord Jeffery,is the leader and number 1 player in a top 20 tribe.Unless someone else is running that account?

Otherwise this must be a noob world

Repinski

Is this a noob world?Because i just can't believe that my former real life brother in law,Lord Jeffery,is the leader and number 1 player in a top 20 tribe.Unless someone else is running that account?

The only tribes that can really be considered a top 20 tribe (skill wise/size wise) in this world are LEGION, DETOX, HAWKS, TW, and E=MC². All the other tribes in this world are noob tribes IMHO. Being an ex W33 player I can assure you there are a lot of noobs but there is a good portion of skill also. This is one of the easier worlds to survive in though IMO.

DeletedUser

Hes running an academy? Thats means virtually nothing, just means he forwards on the words of the mother tribes leaders.

KingBaldwin

The only tribes that can really be considered a top 20 tribe (skill wise/size wise) in this world are LEGION, DETOX, HAWKS, TW, and E=MC². All the other tribes in this world are noob tribes IMHO. Being an ex W33 player I can assure you there are a lot of noobs but there is a good portion of skill also. This is one of the easier worlds to survive in though IMO.

Didn't mean to offend anyone,just that i've known him for 26 years and he's one of the dumbest SOB's ever.I introduced him to the game but he seemed to never catch on...maybe it was the teacher:icon_redface:

Repinski

Didn't mean to offend anyone,just that i've known him for 26 years and he's one of the dumbest SOB's ever.I introduced him to the game but he seemed to never catch on...maybe it was the teacher:icon_redface:

You didn't offend me but being this one of the few worlds that I actually respect due to its external forum community I felt the need to stick up for it.

DeletedUser

I would like to know when rank had any kind of correlation to skill?

Anyone can be in a top 20 tribe, but I also remind you that anybody can be a barb nobling point whore.

DeletedUser

Wonder if TW are listening to this?

DeletedUser

Right now, no one is relay fihgting his tribe.

Hawks and Detox are fighting
Legion is cleaning up there K's
E=mc2 is supposdley fighting hawks, but im not seeing anything

DeletedUser

he has no cordination and he has no loyalty he left my tribe (KDK) after we had internal problems and he attacked his own tribemates and when he finnally attacked my he sent deffencive troops with his noble trains

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has no cordination and he has no loyalty he left my tribe (KDK) after we had internal problems and he attacked his own tribemates and when he finnally attacked my he sent deffencive troops with his noble trains

I send defensive troops with my noble trains. Means you have some defensive troops in the village when you take, preventing a quick re-capture.

Last edited by a moderator: