Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

DeletedUser81101

ouch! I'm gonna go quit now :| sorry guys.

2hot will be taking over my account

DeletedUser

Good! Maybe now there wont be so many spear nukes coming from the east if 2hot takes your account!

DeletedUser

Very good, hadnt seen you on the forums before now, were you keeping a low profile or are you a new owner of faramir or maybe just maybe you thought you would prove that you have the brains as wells as the brawns :)

Same Here Richard ......

Sorry for the double post but this is true and you are one hell of a defender. HAWKS are lucky to have you on their side covering a lot of their frontline :D what a beast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In what way? I know exactly what you are referring to, but how would that work, I am currently fighting acid burn and have just killed tow of his nobles, if i was trying to brownnose him then i would have let him have the village no? Please try not to troll and make stupid comments too much, your brain might overwork itself.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but this is true and you are one hell of a defender. HAWKS are lucky to have you on their side covering a lot of their frontline :D what a beast

Actually, not saying he isn't a good player, but on 2 different occasions he has been saved by spies feeding Hawks info.

Doesn't take skill to have yourself stacked knowing an op is being planned on you, but then again, anyone would take advantage of info given to them such as that. Though if you were to have an op planned on you in the future without knowing, I guess it will be your loss as you will lack certain defending skills, as you wont be able to be stacked as soon as you request for support..

Though you do seem like a good attacker, but that is only part of the game

Again, I'm not bagging you, or calling you a bad player, just what I have observed :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Actually, not saying he isn't a good player, but on 2 different occasions he has been saved by spies feeding Hawks info.

Doesn't take skill to have yourself stacked knowing an op is being planned on you, but then again, anyone would take advantage of info given to them such as that. Though if you were to have an op planned on you in the future without knowing, I guess it will be your loss as you will lack certain defending skills, as you wont be able to be stacked as soon as you request for support..

Though you do seem like a good attacker, but that is only part of the game

Again, I'm not bagging you, or calling you a bad player, just what I have observed :icon_smile:

He held his ow durig the other dozen Op's against him ad gave little to no ground. Just because the two you knew about failed and some ifo was leaked doesn't change anything. Don't try to downplay a consistent trend over the entire duration of this world.

"He was fed spy info, his kung fu is weak!" C'mon man thats all you got....

DeletedUser

It seems they are just sore that 2 big OP's has failed so badly. From what Acid told me he lost 4 villas but took them back and took a villa off the enemy while under attack. Tell me how many nukes was lost just for interest sake?

DeletedUser

He held his ow durig the other dozen Op's against him ad gave little to no ground. Just because the two you knew about failed and some ifo was leaked doesn't change anything. Don't try to downplay a consistent trend over the entire duration of this world.

"He was fed spy info, his kung fu is weak!" C'mon man thats all you got....

What did I say in my post? Huh!?

"Again, I'm not bagging you, or calling you a bad player, just what I have observed"

And qoos, seriously? You should be one to talk, I heard you were pretty much feeding Hawks info from the day you realised they could pwn you
:lol:

DeletedUser

LOL mate you have no idea who i am and if i did give some info that would have been my choice. All is right in love and war.

DeletedUser

You got a brown spot on your nose long...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOu in no way whatsoever can talk about bronwn nosing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Acidburn you did well surviving them ops :)

It helped your villages were all mostly stacked hence the odd gain .

We could say the same about ifeelyou , we didint know hed be nuked so much .

Recapping the lost ones is good as well :)

IT also helped someone leaking the op times (walty)

@Lunchbox
It seems they are just sore that 2 big OP's has failed so badly. From what Acid told me he lost 4 villas but took them back and took a villa off the enemy while under attack. Tell me how many nukes was lost just for interest sake?

At least we actually op on people what are hawks doing ?

Ifeelyou fail op lol

You also know acidburn wasnt the only op taking place at that time .

A few others were .

Mine was a pretty small one but 100% success, however armylover did well just in the end nukes overwhelmed him.
Was surprised easty didnt support him , his only support incoming support was from lord hawks, himself, some other hawk player and some TW players

DeletedUser

Richard i must give it to you except for IFY under attack from many of us we haven't really done any huge OP yet but time will tell waht we are doing.

DeletedUser

Richard i must give it to you except for IFY under attack from many of us we haven't really done any huge OP yet but time will tell waht we are doing.

Nothing it appears :icon_rolleyes:
The war has been going on for around 4 nearly 5 months. And you havent done a serious op except the one on mavarok which seeing as you like saying how bad our ops do ended in 0 gains for hawkies.

DeletedUser

Yeah mines you are correct. In how many of this OP's did you take part or did you do the planning like BOB always did? remember fakes fakes fakes doesnt really count as taking part or are mines a bit scared he looses troops. Just by the way OP's are overrated they usaually end in failure.

DeletedUser

For the most recent acidburn op i planned the op and i sent my attacks, nukes fakes the lot, i got one nuke through and that was it. I can hold my hands up and say it was a failure, I have no shame in saying that i planned an op and it failed. I am not going to lose sleep over it. Then again I am still better then you because atm i have proof that I can take enemy villages :) you on the other hand do not.

DeletedUser

Hey man I`m off for a day and this whole thread turns into a back and forth about whether I`m a good player or not.:icon_smile: Geesh I`m not one for rubbing peoples noses into the dirt , like Ive said I try and do my talking in-game. But when your escapades are being discussed publicly I guess I should then throw my two cents worth of info on these forums trying to vindicate myself. So here goes my own personal list that I kept of the latest operation on me . As was mentioned above there were 4 villages taken by my good friend Uhtred But I managed to get them back . oh and If I`m not mistaken IFY also knew in advance about the operation on him. That didnt make his feat less impressive right?

"Most Nukes Lost List"

1.beware82 - 87 Nukes
2.Lussianos - 58 Nukes
3.Uhtred - 54 Nukes
4.Domin8rix - 37 Nukes
5.Katony - 22 Nukes
6.Mines Long12 - 12 Nukes
7.jpetak - 11 Nukes
8.sfxgui - 7 Nukes
9.Brett Golding - 7 Nukes
10.shallor - 6 Nukes
11.baeze - 4 Nukes
12.droid17 - 4 Nukes
13.mia9 - 3 Nukes
14.Fensome8 - 2 Nukes
15.MarquisElmdor - 2 Nukes
16.1renegade2 - 1 Nuke

Total 317 Nukes Destroyed

The previous operation consisted of 187 nukes whereby 1 village was cleared but not nobled.
Unfortunately more info than that I dont have so you will just have to believe me as I dont see the need to flood this forum with all the reports.

You all make your own assumptions and comment underneath. Just thought I would put the facts up while you are on the subject.

PS. Richard , Mines long12 I respect your posts, thanks for the kudos.

DeletedUser

"Most Nukes Lost List" by IFY

1. merrak - 147 nukes
1. Stiker de Grey - 73,5 nukes
2. pinder - 70 nukes
3. Okole puka - 30+ nukes
3. guderian54 - 20+ nukes
... some other Hawks members from 1-10

DeletedUser

Acid thank you so much for doing this for my sake also. Now i know who decided to ignore my mails about nuking your villages :D and im sure most will believe you as your odd is now 4th i believe?