World 30 Tribe Leaders

DeletedUser

Pajuno,

Man didn't we discuss this sitting thing a long while back under the next 3 tribes to fold forum.. First because of RL and the rules of the game regarding support and that no one was on when I could be on at that time in this world I turned to a player with whom I had played against before.. He sat for 2 specific times not several as referring to long term to gain info and help.. I gave up my Duke privs so my tribe wouldn't get disbanded.... Unlike so many others.. I needed someone to sit so I could sleep RL and my young twins... I wouldn't make a issue with anyone who needed help and had to go to someone outside their tribe if it was that important.

Account sitter Start End
Battlebunny on 20.02.2010 at 14:32 on 22.02.2010 at 19:13
peter the llionheart on 14.02.2010 at 18:49 on 15.02.2010 at 03:16
(deleted) on 13.02.2010 at 17:26 on 14.02.2010 at 18:49
Gicusan on 29.01.2010 at 07:47 on 29.01.2010 at 14:57
Ismoke on 29.01.2010 at 03:06 on 29.01.2010 at 07:47
Gicusan on 28.01.2010 at 15:58 on 29.01.2010 at 03:06
(deleted) on 11.07.2009 at 15:46 on 13.07.2009 at 21:08
(deleted) on 26.06.2009 at 22:26 on 27.06.2009 at 18:16
(deleted) on 07.05.2009 at 16:33 on 08.05.2009 at 22:26
(deleted) on 04.03.2009 at 22:30

Again please do not make it sound the way it was presented as I have done nothing to belittle you yet you all try to belittle MF every chance.. None of you were or are a core tribe so you haven't had to play the political side of this game the way we have had to.. AT the time the 3 of the 5 best tribes in the world were barking at all sides and jockeying for position in K45... Yeah I do think I am fairly good at leadership in the respect of world politics then, since I managed to strike up friendly conversation with many a player to provide longevity to myself and my mates.. Isn't surviving?? I was never lead to believe anything other than a enemy of my enemy is my friend.. It was a 2 way street.. This world has changed several times over and there are some very good tribes out there now and I am very sure that the leaders of these tribes are good as well or they wouldn't be in the top 3 but I only referred to those of olden days.. I guess I should had been more clear as not to offend any of the newer tribes out there now.. Just do not try to take away that of another. You may not feel it is a admirable accomplishment but I am sure that those with who my tribe has fought would say we have done the best we could with what we have.. That I believe is a sign of both good leadership and character of a tribe and its mates..

Last edited by a moderator:

irockurworld

It looks obvious to me that if a player you have let account sit you and that player goes and deletes then you will get that.So the question i would ask is who was the player that deleted.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno,

Man didn't we discuss this sitting thing a long while back under the next 3 tribes to fold forum.. First because of RL and the rules of the game regarding support and that no one was on when I could be on at that time in this world I turned to a player with whom I had played against before.. He sat for 2 specific times not several as referring to long term to gain info and help.. I gave up my Duke privs so my tribe wouldn't get disbanded.... Unlike so many others.. I needed someone to sit so I could sleep RL and my young twins... I wouldn't make a issue with anyone who needed help and had to go to someone outside their tribe if it was that important.

Account sitter Start End
Battlebunny on 20.02.2010 at 14:32 on 22.02.2010 at 19:13
peter the llionheart on 14.02.2010 at 18:49 on 15.02.2010 at 03:16
(deleted) on 13.02.2010 at 17:26 on 14.02.2010 at 18:49
Gicusan on 29.01.2010 at 07:47 on 29.01.2010 at 14:57
Ismoke on 29.01.2010 at 03:06 on 29.01.2010 at 07:47
Gicusan on 28.01.2010 at 15:58 on 29.01.2010 at 03:06
(deleted) on 11.07.2009 at 15:46 on 13.07.2009 at 21:08
(deleted) on 26.06.2009 at 22:26 on 27.06.2009 at 18:16
(deleted) on 07.05.2009 at 16:33 on 08.05.2009 at 22:26
(deleted) on 04.03.2009 at 22:30

Again please do not make it sound the way it was presented as I have done nothing to belittle you yet you all try to belittle MF every chance.. None of you were or are a core tribe so you haven't had to play the political side of this game the way we have had to.. AT the time the 3 of the 5 best tribes in the world were barking at all sides and jockeying for position in K45... Yeah I do think I am fairly good at leadership in the respect of world politics then, since I managed to strike up friendly conversation with many a player to provide longevity to myself and my mates.. Isn't surviving?? I was never lead to believe anything other than a enemy of my enemy is my friend.. It was a 2 way street.. This world has changed several times over and there are some very good tribes out there now and I am very sure that the leaders of these tribes are good as well or they wouldn't be in the top 3 but I only referred to those of olden days.. I guess I should had been more clear as not to offend any of the newer tribes out there now.. Just do not try to take away that of another. You may not feel it is a admirable accomplishment but I am sure that those with who my tribe has fought would say we have done the best we could with what we have.. That I believe is a sign of both good leadership and character of a tribe and its mates..

Blah blah blah blah.

You missed the point. MF is still around because BD suffers you to be so.

Dont pretend otherwise, i never bothered to read this post, as its laced completely full of bullshit. Gicu has sat you several times more than you admit, and you can "edit" your posts easy enough. excuse me if i call you a bullshit artist, someone in your position has to be bullshitting someone to be where you are today....

DeletedUser

Gee Pajuno, we finally agree to a a form of good leadership.. Bullshitting.. You need to be able to do that to survive in this forum anyways.. As for the deleted players blah blah blah.. Crabby and Hatch who are no more.. Finally I have no reason to lie and do not appreciate you calling me a liar.. He sat me twice.. That is it.. Those are all the times I have been sat... SInce the start of W30 and records have been kept... As for BD allowing us to live.. I have never denied it you are absolutely correct.. I would also say there are several other tribes that are in the same spot.. SO throw something else out there as that was weak..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gee Pajuno, we finally agree to a a form of good leadership.. Bullshitting.. You need to be able to do that to survive in this forum anyways.. As for the deleted players blah blah blah.. Crabby and Hatch who are no more.. Finally I have no reason to lie and do not appreciate you calling me a liar.. He sat me twice.. That is it.. Those are all the times I have been sat... SInce the start of W30 and records have been kept... As for BD allowing us to live.. I have never denied it you are absolutely correct.. I would also say there are several other tribes that are in the same spot.. SO throw something else out there as that was weak..

what are you saying?

Your not even responding to my posts.. your just rambling on.

I dont know, i dont care about the deleted accounts.

What i do know, and i do care about is the fact your touting your own horn (coming from me, i know:p) but with nothing ingame to back it up.

You are still here at BD's sufferance, and no other reason. BD protected you when Decide (or whomever) went to remove you... and BD still protects you cause there is no other excuse why MF would still be round.

Focus on that part of my post, (wait, you already agreed) then erase the rest of it. i dont see a need or purpose to still keep reading you?

xinryr

:lol: wow such children all need a time out :lol: ha ha

First of all I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you (I'm sixteen).

Secind of all I'm pretty sure that if we had a debate about any issue right now you would lose to me. No offense, but it's true :)

DeletedUser

I have also heard stories of your guys attacking some guys and after you were nobling those guys, the villages were strangely being taken by BD guys.

Do you think all this is not known by anyone, that it will stay a secret? Showing you got BD guys sitting your account even once proves all I have been saying for months, you are still alive because some people kept you alive.

Short and simple.

DeletedUser

noob and pajuno must have gone to the same school or have the same mother.. Never once did I deny that I had to be sat by a BD player, who happens to be friend from a former world.. So is Bad, he also happens to be in BD.. I have friends in Decide as well.. I have a few that if I needed a emergency sitter in a real extreme pinch I could call on as well.. You make friends in this game as in Parms post in a previous forum topic..

Noob your still bringing up the past.. Even Atraeus respected why I had to have Gic sit for me and it was his tribe I was engaged with.. You make it sound like we were hidden something.. All this is in a previous post and yes absolutely BD could have eaten us long ago.. AS could Decide THE, former TARDIS.. I can not explain our luck.. Maybe all these tribes like us and enjoy the fair play we provide them..

I am sorry your diplomats and Dukes didn't or couldn't strike up friendly conversations or come up with ways to keep you from warring with BD not my fault.. I and my Co Duke figured out how to keep our tribe here instead of being the "next" tribe to fall.. Regardless of what you think and post here all those who know would say this tiny core tribe used good "leadership" and diplomacy skills to further our lives.. We never cheated, lied or mass recruited nor changed our view we are the same tribe we were from the start of MF's inception.Nothing more than that.. Hence the original topic of the this post.. We can give up like you have posted but I would rather stay here and piss a few people off..

DeletedUser

I actually can't believe this is still actually being argued. I have better things to do that go on about this again. (Before some imbecile says "well don't then," shut up. I defend my tribe to the end.)
Chuck
should not have to explain himself to anyone and what he has already said is not only none of your business but had proven him both honest and without fault.

Noobaxes, if you have nothing better to do than poke holes in order to hide your own inadequacies, I suggest you get a life both in-game and out as obviously, neither is keeping you occupied enough.
I have also heard stories of your guys attacking some guys and after you were nobling those guys, the villages were strangely being taken by BD guys.
You have heard incorrectly. Whomever is telling you these incoherent stories should confront me themselves with whatever evidence they believe they have. Until such a time, keep silent.
By the way: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=108458
Take a look at the area between RAM, BD, THE and DECIDE. Our name is there twice. We are currently world ranked 19(means nothing to most but I care) and OD ranked 14 (18 as the attacker, 11 as the defender). We are small but have always been involved (hard not to be at the centre of it all). We never affected you but I know you've heard of us.

Pajuno, I have always had a personal respect for you reading through the posts of this world and understanding where you have led Phoenix and where from, so I am confused when you now merge your own personal opinion with fact and make them seem as one.
Have we been aided in our survival by BD ceasing their own personal attacks on us? Yes, of course.
Did we brunt some full force against BD? Yes(ask TW Mistress and Gicusan if many of us did not defend quite well against BD, a practically unstoppable force when compared to a tribe my size).
But do you know what this ceasefire came out of?
Diplomacy(name of the game, or at least should be), we were and still are fighting DECIDE. Somewhere along the line and through discussion, it was deemed less beneficial to attack us and more so to allow us fight DECIDE.

I do not know where all this talk of BD protecting us from DECIDE has come from but no one from DECIDE would say this and so I am personally outraged that this is being thrown around by outsiders to this 'age old' conflict.
Gicusan sat Angrychuck twice. This is in a battle that has lasted more than six months(not something to be proud of except the fact that for our size, we still hold over half a continent's worth of land).

Who the heck are you people to claim we are being protected?!

Alongside late planning Ops with BD we also planned Ops with THE, the likes of Echao can testify. We continue to take villages from DECIDE.
No one protects us
; we are a functioning tribe that have not been bored because due to our size we have been unable to end a ridiculous war that has lasted a ridiculous age because we have negotiated ourselves into a stalemate with the warring tribe, nullifying third-party threats and using the world situation(such as THE declaring on DECIDE) to our advantage.
It's called game-play. It's called having some form of intelligence. It's called making what you can out of an impossible situation. 'You' want to do better? 'You' take our accounts and get yourself out of complete annihilation.
You would have all quit ages ago. We simply have never had the desire to give up.

I make no apologies if this is slightly incoherent, many of you have no tack and it simply upsets me.

DeletedUser

I actually can't believe this is still actually being argued. I have better things to do that go on about this again. (Before some imbecile says "well don't then," shut up. I defend my tribe to the end.)
Chuck
should not have to explain himself to anyone and what he has already said is not only none of your business but had proven him both honest and without fault.

Noobaxes, if you have nothing better to do than poke holes in order to hide your own inadequacies, I suggest you get a life both in-game and out as obviously, neither is keeping you occupied enough.

You have heard incorrectly. Whomever is telling you these incoherent stories should confront me themselves with whatever evidence they believe they have. Until such a time, keep silent.
By the way: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=108458
Take a look at the area between RAM, BD, THE and DECIDE. Our name is there twice. We are currently world ranked 19(means nothing to most but I care) and OD ranked 14 (18 as the attacker, 11 as the defender). We are small but have always been involved (hard not to be at the centre of it all). We never affected you but I know you've heard of us.

Pajuno, I have always had a personal respect for you reading through the posts of this world and understanding where you have led Phoenix and where from, so I am confused when you now merge your own personal opinion with fact and make them seem as one.
Have we been aided in our survival by BD ceasing their own personal attacks on us? Yes, of course.
Did we brunt some full force against BD? Yes(ask TW Mistress and Gicusan if many of us did not defend quite well against BD, a practically unstoppable force when compared to a tribe my size).
But do you know what this ceasefire came out of?
Diplomacy(name of the game, or at least should be), we were and still are fighting DECIDE. Somewhere along the line and through discussion, it was deemed less beneficial to attack us and more so to allow us fight DECIDE.

I do not know where all this talk of BD protecting us from DECIDE has come from but no one from DECIDE would say this and so I am personally outraged that this is being thrown around by outsiders to this 'age old' conflict.
Gicusan sat Angrychuck twice. This is in a battle that has lasted more than six months(not something to be proud of except the fact that for our size, we still hold over half a continent's worth of land).

Who the heck are you people to claim we are being protected?!

Alongside late planning Ops with BD we also planned Ops with THE, the likes of Echao can testify. We continue to take villages from DECIDE.
No one protects us
; we are a functioning tribe that have not been bored because due to our size we have been unable to end a ridiculous war that has lasted a ridiculous age because we have negotiated ourselves into a stalemate with the warring tribe, nullifying third-party threats and using the world situation(such as THE declaring on DECIDE) to our advantage.
It's called game-play. It's called having some form of intelligence. It's called making what you can out of an impossible situation. 'You' want to do better? 'You' take our accounts and get yourself out of complete annihilation.
You would have all quit ages ago. We simply have never had the desire to give up.

I make no apologies if this is slightly incoherent, many of you have no tack and it simply upsets me.

MF are inconsequential, why there is even an argument about it is beyond me. Well done for hanging around, beyond that, your tribe is completely unimportant.

Get off your damn high horse, posting something on a public forum makes it everyones business, if you don't want people to respond, don't post. noob was actually right in his statement, the only reason MF are around is because BD have let them live, if BD had decided to get rid of you, it would have been done by now, instead they kept their bitch-boys around, kudos to you.

grummit

I don't know why Pheonx and RAM have a problem with MF. So MF think they have good leaders and a good tribe. Is it any different then how Pheonx or Ram go around stating they are the best? If BD or another tribe didn't destroy them when they had the chance then it is BD's fault not MF's.

As for my 2 cents I think they have done a good job so far staying alive. They have used different tactics for different situations. When I they use to contact me they were polite and were up front about everything. If I didn't like the deal and said no to it they didn't complain. They moved on with the game.

xinryr

Perhaps you just want to disagree with RAM/PHOENX? And last time I checked I haven't actively played an account in months.

It's also generalization and blatant hypocricy to say that RAM/PHOENX are that ethnocentric, unless you're about to turn around and remind everyone that BD, and pretty much every tribe on this world, thinks the same way. There might be modest people out there, but at the end of the day any player worth anything is in the tribe they think is the best.

DeletedUser

No one cares.

If no one cares, stop talking about us! I was very clear in this:
...Please let's not drag MF's name into the mud again guys. We all know I will pull this thread completely off topic(if you don't know ask somebody) if we continue down this slippery slop. (To prove I want no debate, I will say nothing positive nor negative about MF)...

Yet instead of moving on and continuing with the topic of the thread and discussing a new opinion on a leader(as the MF convo has been EXHAUSTED TO DEATH), I get continued negative talk.

MF is not an important tribe but it has been an interesting one.

My point is this:
...Get off your damn high horse, posting something on a public forum makes it everyones business, if you don't want people to respond, don't post.

...is a stupid statement to make. My duke considered our contribution to the world and deemed it appropriate to mention my tribe and his name in this thread. This was discussed and then instead of moving on with the topic of the tread, it was prolonged and reverted back to a debate that must have seen at least 6 separate threads by now if not more.
A good leader is not restricted to being the leader of a top 10 tribe. If the number 1 tribe now lost a war and the tribe dissolved, would their leader be deemed useless or will he be remembered for getting his tribe to number 1? Skill is not only reaching rank 1 but obviously how you play the game such as this.

To say:
noob was actually right in his statement, the only reason MF are around is because BD have let them live, if BD had decided to get rid of you, it would have been done by now, instead they kept their bitch-boys around, kudos to you.
...is complimentary to stating that diplomacy is a cowards move.
It's paralleled to turning to any tribe and saying the reason you are still alive is because your allies and NAPs and mutual agreement'ees(not a word) have let you live or for instance, BD is only alive because the world hasn't turned on them yet....ok...what's your point?

MF are inconsequential, why there is even an argument about it is beyond me. Well done for hanging around, beyond that, your tribe is completely unimportant.
I hate being told I am blowing my own trumpet when defending my tribe for something outsiders have brought into conversation.
Take a look back to all our debates with Atraeus; all of them have been on the simple fact that we are proud of having 'hung around' and nothing more. We are clearly stating that hanging around has been no easy task and takes skill as I believe Gicusan and Grummit have both implied. Bear in mind, they were and are involved and as such are the only opinions minus DECIDE and possibly THE that matter.
Why would Gicusan need to defend us or even say a kind word if we didn't matter? Why would such a small tribe be so necessary to keep around? He had no reason to involve himself... BD's name received no tarnish... The same goes for Grummit and DN's name was not even mentioned till now. Both leaders I appreciate because they can see past shows of bravado and past the tips of their spears and understand a situation. Indeed we are inconsequential to you. Please end this talk...

...There might be modest people out there, but at the end of the day any player worth anything is in the tribe they think is the best.
I'm sorry to say this but this is another statement made either by someone who has given no consideration to in-game loyalty and RL concerns or whom simply has neither.

We have concluded that MF is unimportant in the majority of the world's view. Anyone who continues on this tangent is simply provoking more arguments and the rest of the PnP community should recognise this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...is a stupid statement to make. My duke considered our contribution to the world and deemed it appropriate to mention my tribe and his name in this thread. This was discussed and then instead of moving on with the topic of the tread, it was prolonged and reverted back to a debate that must have seen at least 6 separate threads by now if not more.
A good leader is not restricted to being the leader of a top 10 tribe. If the number 1 tribe now lost a war and the tribe dissolved, would their leader be deemed useless or will he be remembered for getting his tribe to number 1? Skill is not only reaching rank 1 but obviously how you play the game such as this.

I have no problem with the leader of MF posting on this thread, it is his, and everyone else's right to do so, whether they are leaders of top 10 tribes, or members of the 31st tribe. Do not say it is none of our business what is posted on a public forum however, it is the business of anyone who cares to post. noob felt the need to say something, do not claim it is none of his business and that he shouldn't be posting on the matter.

...is complimentary to stating that diplomacy is a cowards move.
It's paralleled to turning to any tribe and saying the reason you are still alive is because your allies and NAPs and mutual agreement'ees(not a word) have let you live or for instance, BD is only alive because the world hasn't turned on them yet....ok...what's your point?

Wrong. The big difference here is that BD are around because they are and have been a powerhouse, as are a lot of other tribes, MF are not, they are here because BD wanted to keep them around, the same could not be said about THE (not in such a foregone matter at least). Nor could the same be said about Phoenx, or RAM, or BH, or DECIDE.

I hate being told I am blowing my own trumpet when defending my tribe for something outsiders have brought into conversation.
Take a look back to all our debates with Atraeus; all of them have been on the simple fact that we are proud of having 'hung around' and nothing more. We are clearly stating that hanging around has been no easy task and takes skill as I believe Gicusan and Grummit have both implied. Bear in mind, they were and are involved and as such are the only opinions minus DECIDE and possibly THE that matter.
Why would Gicusan need to defend us or even say a kind word if we didn't matter? Why would such a small tribe be so necessary to keep around? He had no reason to involve himself... BD's name received no tarnish... The same goes for Grummit and DN's name was not even mentioned till now. Both leaders I appreciate because they can see past shows of bravado and past the tips of their spears and understand a situation. Indeed we are inconsequential to you. Please end this talk...

Nowhere did I say you were blowing your own trumpet. I couldn't care less about your debates with Atraeus, means nothing here. Even Roman Emperors defended their bum boys, why wouldn't Gicusan defend his slaves?

MF are inconsequential to the world as a whole, not just to myself. They have in no way shaped how things took place in this world, you may have had a good time here, and people may have enjoyed you and your tribesmates, but that is not the same as being of importance to the world.

Oh, and please don't try and put provisos on my, or anybody else's response to your post. If you hadn't responded then the argument would have stopped there, so in turn you are provoking argument. We've all been around here long enough not to be fooled by a finishing line like that mate.

xinryr

If no one cares, stop talking about us!

Considering the fact that the only time I've talked about your tribe recently was to say no one cares about either side of the debate about it I won't waste my time pointing out how completely random your saying this to me is, aside from what I just said.

xinryr said:
...There might be modest people out there, but at the end of the day any player worth anything is in the tribe they think is the best.

I'm sorry to say this but this is another statement made either by someone who has given no consideration to in-game loyalty and RL concerns or whom simply has neither.

I'm sorry to say this but your reply has absolutely nothing intelligent to do with what I said. Anyone who is worth anything on this world can get into the tribe they think is the best. Its that simple. If a tribe is too incompetent for a member to want to stay then the leadership has failed to give the member a reason to be loyal.

I don't care about your tribe. Anyone who quotes me and starts making random accusations will be responded to in kind (in that, responded to belligerently, I don't make random statements without due cause).