World 30 Tribe Leaders

DeletedUser

Lol, you get some impartial words from Atraeus and you think that validates any of the wholly opinionated propaganda you have been spewing. Funny.

Also, you have never made this point of:
So do not attempt to adopt somebody else's catchphrase now.

Wrong. The big difference here is that BD are around because they are and have been a powerhouse, as are a lot of other tribes, MF are not, they are here because BD wanted to keep them around, the same could not be said about THE (not in such a foregone matter at least). Nor could the same be said about Phoenx, or RAM, or BH, or DECIDE.

Too weak, ie not important enough, to get rid of.

Couldn't care less about what you state, you haven't actually DONE anything, nor will you. BD have every reason to keep you around, notice SMURFS are still around? BD/THE attacking DECIDE is not helpful to MFs cause? If it were DECIDE vs MF in the beginning and BD/THE weren't trying to tear them apart, then yes they would have taken you out by now.

BD too busy fighting DECIDE, so let you live on, same can be said for DECIDE, too busy fighting BD.

So it seems you have a very short memory, while this may not be the exact wording of what I said in my most recent post, it certainly means the same thing. The are many more quotes where I have stated just how unimportant you are, thought I'd pick the ones that include you being kept around also so you don't have to make too big a leap with your comprehension.

Perhaps your biggest argument against me was that I wasn't in the know of the situation, so I must be wrong, now someone who knows more about it comes in and agrees with most all of what I have said? What's your excuse now kid?

KarmaX

:icon_evil: Wow, Leaders of W30...!! Don't know what other world players will think when they check out W30 forums and check out this topic..!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser70594

For me the best leader from what i have seen in my 3 years of TW is BANNED4LOVE ... its sad that he quit and hes not a duke of DECIDE anymore ... but i put my money to him anyway ...

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Wow, Leaders of W30...!! Don't know what other world players will think when they check out W30 forums and check out this topic..!! :icon_twisted:

Not many outsiders would give a knob of goats poo about w30 dude

DeletedUser

...What's your excuse now kid?
Loool. Pathetic.

It is unimportant to me now as you neglect previously answers statements and crudely attempt to link your argument with someone in to know to validate yourself so incorrectly which simply shows you have no grasp of the situation.

The assumptions you have made have been incorrect and I have addressed all of them individually likewise as I have addressed Atraeus' comments but there are certain things that I know with him, we shall never see eye to eye; We have been on either side of a conflict. I expect this. I cannot and will not take the same stance with you. You know nothing of the matter and seem not to have the capacity to learn.

This is not my fault and I pity you for it.
But no worries. I can live with it.

DeletedUser

Loool. Pathetic.

It is unimportant to me now as you neglect previously answers statements and crudely attempt to link your argument with someone in to know to validate yourself so incorrectly which simply shows you have no grasp of the situation.

The assumptions you have made have been incorrect and I have addressed all of them individually likewise as I have addressed Atraeus' comments but there are certain things that I know with him, we shall never see eye to eye; We have been on either side of a conflict. I expect this. I cannot and will not take the same stance with you. You know nothing of the matter and seem not to have the capacity to learn.

This is not my fault and I pity you for it.
But no worries. I can live with it.

You have done nothing to disprove my statements, look back over it and you will see. I know as much as the majority of W30 of "the matter" and have come to the same conclusions as the majority, you are nothing. You have done nothing, you mean nothing. Your bluster on these forums will not sway people into believing you have done something of merit on this world, I once had respect for you guys continuing to play this game, but your sporadic presence on these forums has most certainly destroyed that.

Had you admitted you weren't of importance to the world (which is foregone, no point trying to deny this) and that you were lucky you hadn't been torn apart, yet you still continue to play, then I would have had some respect. As it is, you believe you matter, you believe you have played a strong game to be where you are, that is what is truly pathetic.

I'm not sure whether you will play another world, I'd suggest you don't, you have been on this world a loooong time to still know nothing of it, it seems it may be you who has no capacity to learn.

False words of pity will do nothing to sway opinion, to you they may seem well veiled, but I assure you they are not. Just as the rest of your posts on this forum, and your in game presence, your words here mean nothing.

DeletedUser

Luck has had nothing to do with it. That was why I said I felt that we could put my name(and I should have said my co dukes as well) in this forum.. While you say luck we disagree we feel that it was the ability to use the qualities of leadership to continue to get our tribe to carry on.. We disagree in the angle at which one looks at things.. While you say we were non important in the grand scheme of things we will disagree there as well. We hold a major portion of two core K regions.. You say luck while we again disagree. Reap has lost respect for us because of our occasional comments here. Well I didn't realize that one needed to post everyday to gain one others respect. Most of what is posted here is self glamorized BS anyways(ours included) but this post was who we felt were good leaders.. Say what you want but you do not get a "shit" tribe here by itself someone has to guide it there by whatever means possible and since our opponents have also expressed the fact that we managed, who are you outside the core to question what those have said. You have not had to grow with BD, Tardis or Decide around you. MF has had to do it with constant attacks from all and yes we are of no Major importance we did however shape the way tribes went because no one tribe managed to gain the core.. Regardless of what happens now we will cost a tribe a large loss of troops to gain our villages which is in fact why we are here. The bigger tribes cannot afford it at this time and they couldn't afford it then. So you say no importance I say we have forced tribes to steer around us for some time until a point where the losses will not affect them. It is all a matter of ones opinion.. Atraeus, Myself and Cru all have a difference of what happened way back when and if Atreuas wants to start a topic on that now I will gladly debate it with him.. I do enjoy his posts.. I am sure however that he would agree with much that is posted here right now and while some may not this is fact and truth.. I do not lie and have not..

DeletedUser

Phoenx, i am not paying much attention on you and you have to troll something? MF is not a great tribe and it never was, they never said they were also. They are proud that, by doing their best with their limited resources, are alive and will most probably survive both BD and Phoenx.

DeletedUser

Phoenx, i am not paying much attention on you and you have to troll something? MF is not a great tribe and it never was, they never said they were also. They are proud that, by doing their best with their limited resources, are alive and will most probably survive both BD and Phoenx.

Interesting comment Pinky, I realise that it is public knowledge now that many within BD are quitting W30, but I certainly haven't heard anything on these forums about Phoenix players leaving. Anybody care to elaborate?

Mick876

No one in Phoenix is leaving. We don't brag we can take tribes on and then we fail delete our accounts. So we are still here :)

DeletedUser70594

Luck has had nothing to do with it. That was why I said I felt that we could put my name(and I should have said my co dukes as well) in this forum.. While you say luck we disagree we feel that it was the ability to use the qualities of leadership to continue to get our tribe to carry on.. We disagree in the angle at which one looks at things.. While you say we were non important in the grand scheme of things we will disagree there as well. We hold a major portion of two core K regions.. You say luck while we again disagree. Reap has lost respect for us because of our occasional comments here. Well I didn't realize that one needed to post everyday to gain one others respect. Most of what is posted here is self glamorized BS anyways(ours included) but this post was who we felt were good leaders.. Say what you want but you do not get a "shit" tribe here by itself someone has to guide it there by whatever means possible and since our opponents have also expressed the fact that we managed, who are you outside the core to question what those have said. You have not had to grow with BD, Tardis or Decide around you. MF has had to do it with constant attacks from all and yes we are of no Major importance we did however shape the way tribes went because no one tribe managed to gain the core.. Regardless of what happens now we will cost a tribe a large loss of troops to gain our villages which is in fact why we are here. The bigger tribes cannot afford it at this time and they couldn't afford it then. So you say no importance I say we have forced tribes to steer around us for some time until a point where the losses will not affect them. It is all a matter of ones opinion.. Atraeus, Myself and Cru all have a difference of what happened way back when and if Atreuas wants to start a topic on that now I will gladly debate it with him.. I do enjoy his posts.. I am sure however that he would agree with much that is posted here right now and while some may not this is fact and truth.. I do not lie and have not..

WHat are you talking about buddy? IF Not BD (helping you with sitting half ur tribe ) you will be history for now ... Stop talking about how Good you are doing against DECIDE lol ... Its BD (Gicusan,Parmenion and many others ...) were sitting for your guys (princetristan,theheymaker,you) allthe time ... So no need to tell us storys ... we heard other storys many times and we tired ... Everyone knows the truth ...

DeletedUser

You guys want a debate on...??? Other than your good buddies in BD, nobody really cares about you. Bad news for you, they'll be gone soon.

DeletedUser

erevos was ok early days then was very poor at a time it neded strength,

We took out erevos (_DS_) was quite fun, but respect given to them

We had a rough patch, and blah blah blah, now we're S_P and were coming hot and heavy :) cabster. you made quite a mistake on declaring war on _DS_ and S_P. you wont be around much longer.

Cabster

hey

hehe if it were S_P hurting us, then i would agree but is THE the ones really hurting us....but hey if you could get them to stop so S_P and Celts go against each other, then and only if your actually able to defeat us then my friend I would allow you to scream proudly how great you are.

If not your comment its just an illusion you want to live on. :lol:

DeletedUser

erevos was ok early days then was very poor at a time it neded strength,

We took out erevos (_DS_) was quite fun, but respect given to them

We had a rough patch, and blah blah blah, now we're S_P and were coming hot and heavy :) cabster. you made quite a mistake on declaring war on _DS_ and S_P. you wont be around much longer.

if you reconstruct that post to something i/we can read then please do re type it, if you are in erevos now then you are not in any comparison to the people there in the early days when everyday was a war against everyone, until they/we hit the THE/BD wall and failed, erevos is alive by name only and that is it nothing else, it is now filled with people who would never have been considered before.

if you have so called defeated them well wow brag about beating dead horses but whatever floats your boat

DeletedUser

WHat are you talking about buddy? IF Not BD (helping you with sitting half ur tribe ) you will be history for now ... Stop talking about how Good you are doing against DECIDE lol ... Its BD (Gicusan,Parmenion and many others ...) were sitting for your guys (princetristan,theheymaker,you) allthe time ... So no need to tell us storys ... we heard other storys many times and we tired ... Everyone knows the truth ...

I challenge you to name a single MF account that I ever sat with no retractions in relation to what you have just stated.

If you cannot your entire points in this thread are moot because you have either deliberately lied or embellished the truth to serve your own ends. That in itself is ignoble.

DeletedUser

Not once. Never. I never sat any player from MF as it would have compromised my position in the region.