Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

Now now. TKT+TKH are thrice our size. Especially since you took in the YourIT backstabers.
You took advantage of 3 people who were getting internally nobled because...how many trains did you send at woo.john11? Oh yes, almost 60. How many villages did you take from him? Oh, just 2. I didn't even bother to get support from the tribe for him. john.arias? One village lost and 5.6 million of your troops killed. Now that is an awful amount of wasted troops.

Uhm you launched like all of your offensive on me :p and what did you get 1 village that was immediately recapped

DeletedUser

lol what? and if you are so good why did get flatline on us ....pffff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol what? and if you are so good why did get flatline on us ....pffff

Because I didn't want to take any? I just didn't feel like sending 4 nobles in one attack. wtf? Did you see any support after those attacks?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TKT, TKH
Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 174
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 30
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,156,353
Side 2: 1,103,982
Difference: 1,052,371

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 729,432
Side 2: 255,360
Difference: 474,072

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Because I didn't want to take any? I just didn't feel like sending 4 nobles in one attack. wtf? Did you see any support after those attacks?

did i ever send 4 nobles in one attack :p haha and you guys didnt want my villiages ?! thats why i got a 3M ODD and killed of like 20nobles

DeletedUser

For analysis I need in-game stats and summary.

Noob alert. Back when I played tw last time we didn't have those stats and summary implemented so I have no idea how to export them and get them here. Screenshots ftw.

[spoil]
player1m.jpg

player2l.jpg

statsnh.jpg

stats2tp.jpg

summary.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Noob alert. Back when I played tw last time we didn't have those stats and summary implemented so I have no idea how to export them and get them here. Screenshots ftw.

[spoil]
player1m.jpg

player2l.jpg

statsnh.jpg

stats2tp.jpg

summary.jpg
[/spoil]

I'm a noob because I made a joke. You calm down now. You're getting a bit giddy now that you're some what noticed.

DeletedUser104590

Interesting.

This should be a good fight, now Riot! joined in, siding with Kraken,

Very much a turn of tides.

Well lets wait and see how this one plays out :)

DeletedUser

Phairda your confidence amuses me, losing those troops for us is not a big deal, offense builds faster thus all those troops you guys lost are not being built as fast as we are nuking... Thus why i have been taking villages without losing any nukes lately, sure you guys have been recapping them, but what good is that doing you? i can just resend all my nobles and nukes because they're all still alive.

Also, one of your players has been attacking me with thousands of defensive units, that seems pretty pro if you ask me.

your guy's troops are running dry, i can tell by the attacks im getting hit with, you guys are in a check mate and its only going to continue with us taking more villages and getting ridiculous amounts of OD.

DeletedUser

funny thing is she say in her pnp that we have run to papa riot for help when riot are in their side lol