Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yet more lies.. if its not you can quite simple prove it by accepting them then, otherwise your just telling more porkies..

Bahaha! What a deep fat fryer.

However, when that opportunity arises because they got people banned... that's skeezy no matter how you try to spin it.

Captain Obvious says,

23752274.jpg

DeletedUser98150

uh oh... not good at all. From my previous experience of seeing both of you. :D

Ohhh….don't be scared alphy, we'll save you for last, until there is no more Riot food left for us. Then me and EQ will have a feast on you….and we'll live happily forever after :lol:

DeletedUser89005

He's just sad, that we don't mean it, so he ran off crying to his mum.

'Mum, Impact are liars.'

:icon_biggrin:
i would prefer you refrain from using outside family members, for to do so is quite childish, but then i expect nothing less from you, for you do not know if my mother is alive or dead and therefore are taking game insults just a touch too far... if you cannot make a post without an insult and portray your tribe as a tribe as a bully tribe, then dont post.. as it really looks silly..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

So Impact have started another war, without being able to finish what they're already involved in first.
Where have I heard this before.....?​
i guess they have done so KS, i believe since they are nobeling more to the south of riot (i.e running away) they believe that by engaging a smaller tribe that they can achieve more in fame when in actual fact they will recieve alot more than what they think they could, and alas i'm still waiting to be proved wrong in how impact dont lie, i mean after all there leader states he has an application, yet refuses to prove otherwise.. kinda makes impact look like fools that does.. when there leader cannot prove facts..​

DeletedUser

Riot has some excellent players, but like pretty much any of our tribes they will be opportunistic if given the chance. It's war. We take our opportunities when we can. There's not anything wrong with that. If someone in Riot went inactive near me, you betcha I'd be all over that. So would you.

However, when that opportunity arises because they got people banned... that's skeezy no matter how you try to spin it.

Oh I don't blame them for taking advantage of the opportunity, as you astutely put, any and all of us would do the same. My problem is the gloating from Riot! when it was painfully obvious how badly they were being beaten up until the time of the bans. (not saying they were beaten, saying they were being beaten, ~ 80-7 was the last time I looked)

Now I am not an idiot, I know that Riot! have very quality players. The opening acts of the war where Riot! were losing 80-7 were just a small slice of a very large and lengthy war, but all the arrogance coming from Riot! after they've done nothing but attack and noble banned accounts is quite amusing.

DeletedUser

i guess they have done so KS, i believe since they are nobeling more to the south of riot (i.e running away) they believe that by engaging a smaller tribe that they can achieve more in fame when in actual fact they will recieve alot more than what they think they could, and alas i'm still waiting to be proved wrong in how impact dont lie, i mean after all there leader states he has an application, yet refuses to prove otherwise.. kinda makes impact look like fools that does.. when there leader cannot prove facts..[/INDENT]

running away? are you kidding me?

Are south players just need some fun ;)

DeletedUser89005

Are south players just need some fun ;)
oh is that what its called now.. they are not worthy enough for the riot war i guess, silly me for thinking you operated as a tribe as opposed to internal nobelers and isolated players in the south.. but then when you look at how many internals and southern vills have been nobeled recently it does'nt take much to work out who's running and who is actually fighting.. but then as impact posted themselves its all part of a very cunning plan eh? lets run and hide!!!!

DeletedUser

Riot has some excellent players, but like pretty much any of our tribes they will be opportunistic if given the chance. It's war. We take our opportunities when we can. There's not anything wrong with that. If someone in Riot went inactive near me, you betcha I'd be all over that. So would you.

I implied nothing; I stated outright what I thought of that particular tactic.

So you shared ur opinion. It is possible that u can be right in ur opinion or you can be wrong in your opinion. Now if i have an opinion that some one or his tactic is skeezy i would try to back that with some arguments. Their must be something behind this opinion, or it is just a random opinion.

I would like to know what ur argument is?

Skeezy(I did not know what skeezy mean so i searched for it)
[spoil]

Skeezy88 up, 33 down
The quality of being sketchy or of dubious origin. A skeezy guy is the kind that you're not quite sure where they came from, but they tend to be the oily, used car salesman types. A skeezy chick shares the dubious origin, and is likely the kind you find passed out at a party or in a bar that when she wakes up, goes home with the nearest guy.

Additionally, objects can be skeezy, especially foods and furniture. Skeezy foods are the kind that could be perfectly safe and just smell funny, or be so old and grotesque that you'll die from eating it. Skeezy furniture is the kind that bums sleep on or is in common areas that people are known to have sex in.
Dude, I wouldn't ask that guy for directions, he looks kinda skeezy.

I totally took home that Brittany chick from our Lit class.
Brittany? That girl is pretty skeezy, you might wanna go get tested.

Man, Anya eats these skeezy cheeses that I can't describe.

Whoa, I wouldn't sit there, that couch is kinda skeez.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

oh is that what its called now.. they are not worthy enough for the riot war i guess, silly me for thinking you operated as a tribe as opposed to internal nobelers and isolated players in the south.. but then when you look at how many internals and southern vills have been nobeled recently it does'nt take much to work out who's running and who is actually fighting.. but then as impact posted themselves its all part of a very cunning plan eh? lets run and hide!!!!

You are worse then kung fool :|

Just delete and get off the externals,ok? :)

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

So Impact have started another war, without being able to finish what they're already involved in first.
Where have I heard this before.....?

This just goes to prove my point on Impact's (well, most of their posters anyway) inability to form a coherent argument for debate, and their complete hypocrisy of flaming over something one minute, repeating similar actions the next.

There's a rather large difference between Impact's war against the 29ers, and what happened between Riot and Impact. Riot provoked a war while still involved in myriad other struggles. Impact received information that 29ers were going to attack, and thus pre-empted them. The difference there? Impact's war with 29ers was inevitable. The only difference was whether it would happen on their timetable or 29ers. While a war between Impact and Riot was also inevitable, it could have been put off for awhile had Riot not provoked matters. In other words, instead of making events happen on their own timetable, they caused Impact to accelerate theirs.

As for the hypocrisy of posters Knight, that's happening on both sides (and even amongst the viewing public). It's nothing new, and of some posters it is to be expected. For example, I expect Sanchez's arrogance, Rathisamar's trolling, and Bigbert's stupidity. I also fully expect some of the pro-Impact posters to have the same qualities. This is the internet, e-peens are nothing new.

To make blanket statements yourself, however, and blatantly misinterpret events, is not something I had come to expect from you. It appears I shall have to revise my opinion accordingly.

DeletedUser

I think La Cosa Nostra was a basher tribe for IMPACT. AS they merged into Noodle. SO now what would be IMPACT and Noodle would be called?

Obviously they are working togather. As RIOT made revolt IMPACT placed their BAshers into Noodle, so in other words Noodle is an Acedmy tribe, not even a family tribe.

Correct me if my logic is not right. :)

DeletedUser95593

Oh I don't blame them for taking advantage of the opportunity, as you astutely put, any and all of us would do the same. My problem is the gloating from Riot! when it was painfully obvious how badly they were being beaten up until the time of the bans. (not saying they were beaten, saying they were being beaten, ~ 80-7 was the last time I looked)

Now I am not an idiot, I know that Riot! have very quality players. The opening acts of the war where Riot! were losing 80-7 were just a small slice of a very large and lengthy war, but all the arrogance coming from Riot! after they've done nothing but attack and noble banned accounts is quite amusing.

You mean the same arrogance shown by the majority of Impact posters at the start of this thread and the one for alphabonkers? You are surprised that we were not polite when we started taking a lead? Fool.

I don't even recall Riot being arrogant, show me these posts :)

DeletedUser89005

There's a rather large difference between Impact's war against the 29ers, and what happened between Riot and Impact. Riot provoked a war while still involved in myriad other struggles. Impact received information that 29ers were going to attack, and thus pre-empted them. The difference there? Impact's war with 29ers was inevitable. The only difference was whether it would happen on their timetable or 29ers. While a war between Impact and Riot was also inevitable, it could have been put off for awhile had Riot not provoked matters. In other words, instead of making events happen on their own timetable, they caused Impact to accelerate theirs.
what a pile off trollop you just wrote, do you expect that to be deemed as truth.. i guess thats the pro impact camp assuming things yet again.. and portraying yet more lies which they cannot back up nor prove.. such silly absurd people..

DeletedUser

I think
La Cosa Nostra was a basher tribe for IMPACT. AS they merged into Noodle. SO now what would be IMPACT and Noodle would be called?

Obviously they are working togather. As RIOT made revolt IMPACT placed their BAshers into Noodle, so in other words Noodle is an Acedmy tribe, not even a family tribe.

Correct me if my logic is not right. :)

La Cosa was not a basher tribe for Impact....

DeletedUser

As for the hypocrisy of posters Knight, that's happening on both sides (and even amongst the viewing public). It's nothing new, and of some posters it is to be expected. For example, I expect Sanchez's arrogance, Rathisamar's trolling, and Bigbert's stupidity. I also fully expect some of the pro-Impact posters to have the same qualities. This is the internet, e-peens are nothing new.

To make blanket statements yourself, however, and blatantly misinterpret events, is not something I had come to expect from you. It appears I shall have to revise my opinion accordingly.
So apart from map updates, I wash my hands of this abortion of a "debate". Y'all can say whatever ignorant crap you want, I won't dignify it with responses any further.
^ This, in case you missed it.

DeletedUser99773

on another world at the similar stage to this people conquered 400 caps in the first 24 hours against the top tribe, being 70 up after several days isn't as impressive as you make it out to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.