Sneaky Slurp!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I don't really see how you can say this sort of thing.

TB! is full of back-stabbers and people turning on their previous tribe or allies.

Your full of TM members would turned on their allies. They now make up a reasonable part of TB!.

Hey buddy don't call TM your allies we all know, Tedd and JW moved who they wanted over to TM when Wobble (again) merged, Wobble was just using TM as a power on the rim and to scare TB! into not making a move...

DeletedUser

Please people lets get this right.
The allience with HoneyB we around for about 2 weeks before they disbanded, not many links with them were formed.
Then they lost some of their players to TM.
Then a few days laters they disbanded.
The new tribe SWARM who i can only imagine had a different leader. Then recruited our food, TON.
So not only was it a new tribe with new leadership and some different players, they then pissed us off by inviting people we were attacking and looking to noble in TON. NOT A BACKSTAB in anyway, anyone could see that would not be taken with a smile and a new allience :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey! We wanted to take part in the happy hugging festival you had started and we picked the awesome guys from TM! We had no diplomacy with you so we found that a very fancy movement.
You said honeyb disbanded so you had no more diplomacy with them, thus you could noble them (wobble logic of alliances). Back to your logic i say to you, TM disbanded, your diplomacy with them was no longer active, we recruited them. Tell me now if your logic makes sense or not to answer you properly.

Actuallly, they didn't disband until the last memeber, also the duke left. Get your facts straight. Stop whinning. You wanna see the stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Slurp!, Wobble
Players: LordKhal
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!2, TB!, AAA., .AAA
Players: Martiaz, Somebody I Used To Know

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 522
Side 2: 253
Difference: 269

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,645,648
Side 2: 2,134,625
Difference: 2,511,023

chart

[/spoil]

Your ass is being handed to you on a plate. Either buck up or quit like your friends over in AAA.

Edit: To prove how retarded you deceleration is, we have won 4 out of the last 4 days, and are on track to win again today. Seems logical to declare another war when your struggling so much as is!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ali. Wobble have finally broke through some isolated clusters you should have a looong time ago.

Do you remember what happened last time you told me you had turned that stats around? Yeah, that's right we won the next few days. Don't be so quick to claim victory.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actuallly, they didn't disband until the last memeber, also the duke left. Get your facts straight. Stop whinning. You wanna see the stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Slurp!, Wobble
Players: LordKhal
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!2, TB!, AAA., .AAA
Players: Martiaz, Somebody I Used To Know

Side 1: 522
Side 2: 253
Difference: 269

chart

Side 1: 4,645,648
Side 2: 2,134,625
Difference: 2,511,023

chart

[/spoil]

Your ass is being handed to you on a plate. Either buck up or quit like your friends over in AAA.

Edit: To prove how retarded you deceleration is, we have won 4 out of the last 4 days, and are on track to win again today. Seems logical to declare another war when your struggling so much as is!

Its hardly retarded, why would TB just fight 1 tribe and allow there allies to get hit on 2 fronts, as we all know the fact is IF AAA fall Slurp are gonna hit TB with wobble anyway, so its a smart move really. I mean why would they wanna fight on the wrong side of a 2v1 when they could fight a 2v2

And even if you still think it was a dumb move, at least it shows TB are good allies.

Last edited:

____CLASH____

The Slurp machine looks like its loosing its wheels, maybe the deed on AAA is about to come back on them....

DeletedUser

Actually EC if you want to get really technical on the matter I have honored my commitment to you entirely. I have numerous times told you we of Slurp want AAA and had no intention to come at you. However when I find out that Chemically is once again trying to play me do you really think I am going to honor that agreement? Do you really think I am as stupid as you look? Then when I also find the Duke of AAA is posting things on their forum blatantly stating they are going to hit Drunk (Slurp!). Since you will ask for proof of that. http://i47.tinypic.com/210xa4o.png

Actually Mike, if you want to get really technical on the matter you made a commitment to ally TB! and AAA, and attack Wobble. Which you did not honour, least of all attacking AAA with no notice whatsoever when you knew they had moved all their defense. If you want to go back on your promise, I don't care but do at least give some notice to save yourself of a bit of respect.

I told you that proof was rubbish, posted by the duke's co-player. You then changed our tune again to saying you wanted to hit ex-SVG players as revenge, days after you secretly allowed them to join wobble and even be recruited by you. What's going on there.

Anyway. Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: AAA., TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 4
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 133,293
Side 2: 38,507
Difference: 94,786

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

No offense but thats pretty poor considering the size difference.

DeletedUser65657

Yes EC i think it is time to show the stats lol, but since you are showing them with regards to 4 tribes hitting Slurp! i thought i would see how well they are with Wobble included..

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!
Side 2:
Tribes: .AAA, AAA., TB!, TB!2

Side 1: 424
Side 2: 269
Difference: 155

chart

Side 1: 3,873,570
Side 2: 2,266,959
Difference: 1,606,611

chart

DeletedUser65657

hey EC i can do the ones for wobble and the TB! if you need to recheck YOUR stats.

Deleted User - 3704809

Anyway. Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

I'm not one much for commenting on the external forums...especially when 99.999% of what I see is nothing more than a bunch of adults acting like a two year old who stole another two-year old's pacifier.

Seriously, though, tooting your horn and posting stats that clearly show that YOU (TB) are incapable of fighting your own battle unless its by hanging onto the apron strings of every tribe on W65 proves nothing more than, as I said again...AAA, TB, TB! can't fight their own battles.

As for any villages lost by Slurp! thus far, if I were you I'd hardly brag about wins you've accomplished by means of million+ point players hitting the smallest members of Slurp! on the farthest reach of the main cluster. That's just proof of cowardice and the fact that your "big guns" are, indeed, too damn scared to take on another player of equal or greater value. Point in hand...you've got Church Stretton using his 800K points to hit my 25K cluster....with only 43% morale, no less! That's incredibly, incredibly ludicrous and not worth bragging about...it only makes you look the fool.

Try "correcting" your stats and representing all parties on BOTH sides of the war instead of your skewed "reality". Where's Wobble? Try adding that little fact to the stats and show us a real picture.

DeletedUser

Nadir, your source for information is crap. I never offered SVG guys a place in wooble, want proof:

Terms For The Former SVG's Withdrawal From [ally]AAA[/ally]

Options

Due to recent issues with war recruits, [ally]Wobble[/ally] will not offer the former SVG members places within [ally]Wobble[/ally]. However, we will be open to a number of alternative arrangements.

1. The Former SVG Members form a tribe, as a separate entity to [ally]Wobble[/ally] or her allies, and engage with a NAP (Terms to be found below).

I can prt scrn the mails and all the skype convo's. Also I can get another bunch of mails and other similar things attesting to the same thing Mike posted. Don't try and act calm when you know the situation occurring in AAA. you admitted it yourself on skype.

Actual 24 hour stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!
Side 2:
Tribes: .AAA, AAA., TB!, TB!2
Players: Somebody I Used To Know, Martiaz

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 56
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 820,830
Side 2: 484,651
Difference: 336,179

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not one much for commenting on the external forums...especially when 99.999% of what I see is nothing more than a bunch of adults acting like a two year old who stole another two-year old's pacifier.

Seriously, though, tooting your horn and posting stats that clearly show that YOU (TB) are incapable of fighting your own battle unless its by hanging onto the apron strings of every tribe on W65 proves nothing more than, as I said again...AAA, TB, TB! can't fight their own battles.

As for any villages lost by Slurp! thus far, if I were you I'd hardly brag about wins you've accomplished by means of million+ point players hitting the smallest members of Slurp! on the farthest reach of the main cluster. That's just proof of cowardice and the fact that your "big guns" are, indeed, too damn scared to take on another player of equal or greater value. Point in hand...you've got Church Stretton using his 800K points to hit my 25K cluster....with only 43% morale, no less! That's incredibly, incredibly ludicrous and not worth bragging about...it only makes you look the fool.

Try "correcting" your stats and representing all parties on BOTH sides of the war instead of your skewed "reality". Where's Wobble? Try adding that little fact to the stats and show us a real picture.

images

I haven't bragged about anything. I just posted some stats. Sheesh, give a guy a break. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

images

I haven't bragged about anything. I just posted some stats. Sheesh, give a guy a break. :icon_rolleyes:

And why post the stats if not to show something favorable? Meh, more semantics saying you didn't "brag" :icon_rolleyes:.

As for all the Wobble or Slurp! players who are making comments about the intelligence of electricool or otherwise, you guys are embarrassing yourselves. It doesn't help you, only makes you look less credible. Same goes for the TB! players and AAA players doing the same. It's silly to sink to personal comments, in my opinion. But do what you will.

DeletedUser85711

Actually Mike, if you want to get really technical on the matter you made a commitment to ally TB! and AAA, and attack Wobble. Which you did not honour, least of all attacking AAA with no notice whatsoever when you knew they had moved all their defense. If you want to go back on your promise, I don't care but do at least give some notice to save yourself of a bit of respect.

I told you that proof was rubbish, posted by the duke's co-player. You then changed our tune again to saying you wanted to hit ex-SVG players as revenge, days after you secretly allowed them to join wobble and even be recruited by you. What's going on there.

Anyway. Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]
Only time any SVG was flirted with joining was when there was an understanding of only a couple members of ex-SVG potentially joining. Even then it was iffy. Once we found out that it was most of (if not all) ex-SVG was wanting to come over it was a 100% no from everyone in council. Although it more sounds like it was a way to get DRUNKS to want to turn on Wobble than anything serious.

DeletedUser

As for all the Wobble or Slurp! players who are making comments about the intelligence of electricool or otherwise, you guys are embarrassing yourselves. It doesn't help you, only makes you look less credible. Same goes for the TB! players and AAA players doing the same. It's silly to sink to personal comments, in my opinion. But do what you will.

I have to completely agree with this for players on all sides. Personal comments offer nothing to the discussion. Let's keep this conversation into tribal and personal strategies.

Other than this...go TB!!

DeletedUser105718

Currently Wobble+Slurp! have the lead of 250ish villages.

It's pretty obvious who is currently winning.