bAd will we unite and fight them or die?

DeletedUser113421

so ur saying that if i leave ur members will not attack me u think im total mooron? or summin?

DeletedUser

You are referring to Peace and Love. He had just joined bAd and your members continued to attack for an agreed 24 hours on us and we could still attack you in that time therefore thats not true. Peace and Love was tired of clearing all the villages while Enigma and Koyska (whoever he is) jumped in to noble villages that were supporting players he was attacking as he was clearing all the troops and before he joined bAd they had been fighting for at least a week.

CS

Yes I'm referring to that, but the 24 hours was over at that point. As far as I'm concerned peace and love never brought up any reports, while kyouske has a report where the village wasn't cleared when he nobled it. Also if I understand you correctly you are saying that peace and love never actually attacked the village in question, only a village that was getting support from it. If this is the case the village does belong to kyouske. Now, we could talk about this for a long time, but it won't change anything, so I'm saying I might be wrong or I might be right I don't know both sides of the story or the full story, but based on the info I have gotten the village should belong to kyouske.

As for them fighting atleast a week now, yes that is true but I don't get what you try to accomplish with this. I don't see you winning an argument about this, peace and love has lost a lot compared to what he has got.

Also I could bring up how a bunch of wait member are refugees for joining bAd. You can say all you want about how it was planned a long time ago, but you can't use that argument unless you agree that the villages belong to kyouske. See from our point of view, wait joined our war with wob, they get a few villages from us, then when we start fighting back, kill a bunch of their nukes and noble a few villas from them, they run and hide to protection of bAd.

DeletedUser

Aw it's you again. You cutie. No seriously... you are a noob. Please keep your pathetic useless comments to yourself from now on. Anyhow...

Why all this hate towards bAd? It's people like us that make this game fun :p

xbloodpkx

Hahahaha! Love how people post here like their mike tyson or something .... bAd will not fall , i suggest you just quit and stop wasting your time on this world , trash talking our tribe on forums . Back in 2008 , the forums were much nicer lol ...and respect was seen everywhere.

DeletedUser113260

Yes I'm referring to that, but the 24 hours was over at that point. As far as I'm concerned peace and love never brought up any reports, while kyouske has a report where the village wasn't cleared when he nobled it. Also if I understand you correctly you are saying that peace and love never actually attacked the village in question, only a village that was getting support from it. If this is the case the village does belong to kyouske. Now, we could talk about this for a long time, but it won't change anything, so I'm saying I might be wrong or I might be right I don't know both sides of the story or the full story, but based on the info I have gotten the village should belong to kyouske.

As for them fighting atleast a week now, yes that is true but I don't get what you try to accomplish with this. I don't see you winning an argument about this, peace and love has lost a lot compared to what he has got.

Also I could bring up how a bunch of wait member are refugees for joining bAd. You can say all you want about how it was planned a long time ago, but you can't use that argument unless you agree that the villages belong to kyouske. See from our point of view, wait joined our war with wob, they get a few villages from us, then when we start fighting back, kill a bunch of their nukes and noble a few villas from them, they run and hide to protection of bAd.

At the time this occurred Colt had two incoming noble trains by Snake as we stacked him as Peace forwarded us messages, your telling me he attacked after the 24 hours was up too? That means you were in violation of the NAP.

The village wasn't clear as he was supporting a player Peace and Love was attacking to stop multiple nukes from clearing the village for a noble train. I don't know if he attacked the village but to know that he was supporting, he must have but you will have to ask him that. They sorted it out so I don't care to get involved.

I am not gaining anything, I am not attacking him and Peace and Love can choice what he wants to do. He has cleared a lot of your tribes Defence so it isn't for nothing.

Lmao we have enough troops to rim your tribe. A refugee has no troops and is running for shelter so back to the drawing board for you mate. Well we have proof that we were asked to join over 3 weeks ago so I couldn't careless about you saying something you know nothing about. We were winning the war against you but bAd joined your side to fight WoB and we had a NAP with them so the best way to avoid any problems was to jump like we had been asked from the start. WoB getting nobbled by bAd more than your tribe and either way they never asked for support or planned an op with us, so we weren't surprised at all when they lost a number of villages.

DeletedUser111495

Aw it's you again. You cutie. No seriously... you are a noob. Please keep your pathetic useless comments to yourself from now on. Anyhow...

Why all this hate towards bAd? It's people like us that make this game fun :p

Key word was All, was not aimed at your tribe but everyone who is dissing them, learn to read next time or if you want ill help you little one ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At the time this occurred Colt had two incoming noble trains by Snake as we stacked him as Peace forwarded us messages, your telling me he attacked after the 24 hours was up too? That means you were in violation of the NAP.

The village wasn't clear as he was supporting a player Peace and Love was attacking to stop multiple nukes from clearing the village for a noble train. I don't know if he attacked the village but to know that he was supporting, he must have but you will have to ask him that. They sorted it out so I don't care to get involved.

I am not gaining anything, I am not attacking him and Peace and Love can choice what he wants to do. He has cleared a lot of your tribes Defence so it isn't for nothing.

Lmao we have enough troops to rim your tribe. A refugee has no troops and is running for shelter so back to the drawing board for you mate. Well we have proof that we were asked to join over 3 weeks ago so I couldn't careless about you saying something you know nothing about. We were winning the war against you but bAd joined your side to fight WoB and we had a NAP with them so the best way to avoid any problems was to jump like we had been asked from the start. WoB getting nobbled by bAd more than your tribe and either way they never asked for support or planned an op with us, so we weren't surprised at all when they lost a number of villages.

I have no idea about what happened with snake attacking you.

Lmao, winning means 4 conquers over our 3 when we are fighting WoB too, and this might come as a surprise but wob actually attacked us, we had our troops split and still the score was 3-4.
Not that well from a tribe claiming to have enough troops to rim us.

As for having the troops to rim us, I doubt it.

As for loosing alot of our defense on kyoske. I think you have gone over this in another thread already, but I can repeat, we used package support. What we lost at kyouske was maybe less than 1 day worth of defense, while peace and love needed over a week to get his nukes back.

As for not being refugees, a refugee doesn't nessessarily mean a player with no troops. Every player on the loosing side can be considered as refugees if they leave their tribe.

You can believe all you want but wait wouldn't have beaten nuke, and you can try to give any explanation you want, but it won't change the fact that you are refugees.

DeletedUser113260

I have no idea about what happened with snake attacking you.

Lmao, winning means 4 conquers over our 3 when we are fighting WoB too, and this might come as a surprise but wob actually attacked us, we had our troops split and still the score was 3-4.
Not that well from a tribe claiming to have enough troops to rim us.

As for having the troops to rim us, I doubt it.

As for loosing alot of our defense on kyoske. I think you have gone over this in another thread already, but I can repeat, we used package support. What we lost at kyouske was maybe less than 1 day worth of defense, while peace and love needed over a week to get his nukes back.

As for not being refugees, a refugee doesn't nessessarily mean a player with no troops. Every player on the loosing side can be considered as refugees if they leave their tribe.

You can believe all you want but wait wouldn't have beaten nuke, and you can try to give any explanation you want, but it won't change the fact that you are refugees.

You should find out before you go judging others then ^^

I am sorry we were single handedly fighting NRA and couldn't help our tribe kick yours around but if NRA would still been nap I would have taken the 25+ villages off your tribe instead. The only reason you conquered any of the villages was because both NRA and nUKe hit the south side and got very lucky that the timing was about the same.

Well excluding all the players we were told were leaving, we would have easily rimmed your small 5 to 10 members left over xD

Nukes take 3-4 days in a maxed villa so wasn't a week and each player that sent def had to rebuild for a day so it adds up mate.

A refugee is someone who is trying to find shelter but in the game, how do you say a player is a refugee trying to find shelter if he still has the troops to wipe you out if he wanted to? Doesn't make sense does it. If you want a player kicked for being a refugee you have to show reports of them having no troops.

NRA fell a few days later. We would have hit you next and thats when all your players would have started to jump like they all planned to. Which is exactly what happened just with us in bAd :)

CS

DeletedUser

You should find out before you go judging others then ^^

I am sorry we were single handedly fighting NRA and couldn't help our tribe kick yours around but if NRA would still been nap I would have taken the 25+ villages off your tribe instead. The only reason you conquered any of the villages was because both NRA and nUKe hit the south side and got very lucky that the timing was about the same.

Well excluding all the players we were told were leaving, we would have easily rimmed your small 5 to 10 members left over xD

Nukes take 3-4 days in a maxed villa so wasn't a week and each player that sent def had to rebuild for a day so it adds up mate.

A refugee is someone who is trying to find shelter but in the game, how do you say a player is a refugee trying to find shelter if he still has the troops to wipe you out if he wanted to? Doesn't make sense does it. If you want a player kicked for being a refugee you have to show reports of them having no troops.

NRA fell a few days later. We would have hit you next and thats when all your players would have started to jump like they all planned to. Which is exactly what happened just with us in bAd :)

CS

It's easy to say what you would have done now when we can't find out, just as easily I can say that we would have taken the +60 villages from you if we weren't fighting wob, also 3 of your conquers were on a player getting hit by wob, when also our whole front was getting hit by wob. Nice try though.

You claim you could rim us, but then you say you would have to fight only against 5-10 members, sounds alot easier than 50-60. Oh wait, now that I think of it, there was never more than 10 people fighting you and still the stats were almost even.

Ugh, you had the troops to wipe some of us but not even close to clearing even half of the tribe, could be a little more than half if you used bashers.
And do I have to say again that a player can be considered as refugee if he leaves a tribe on the loosing side

The reason people started leaving us was cause 3 members of our council were spies, and bad got 3 big members from our core, you also knew what villages needed support.
You can come up with all the reasons you want but former wait members had nothing to do with people leaving. Well actually that is not entirely correct. Since bad recruited wait members we had really nowhere to grow after wob was gone.

Next time you write use stuff that aren't just empty claims and stuff that you just came up with

DeletedUser

Drunkenmaster, why you talking the big talk? Sit down you bloody noob. If you can back up all this... carry on though. All I can see is you being rimmed by bAd though.

DeletedUser

I just want to get you down from that cloud you are sitting on. You are the one talking the big talk, I just give an equal answer to what you are saying.

And telling me to back all this up, you kind of made that impossible. If you are willing to create the former wait, and bAd is willing to let us be until this is solved it's fine by me.

However personally I'm in a position where I have had pretty much no action since the beginning of the world. And I would probably be only supporting and faking in the war.

Also I would like to point out that I joined this world just to pass some time, I know I would have to quit it at the start of next year anyway.

DeletedUser

I talk the big talk because I can. I'm better than you and your whole tribe. Come at me bro.

No you've set it in the stone now, why would we give you a chance? lol. I'd rather rim you with ease and safe my troops :)

You'll be quitting before next year matey.

DeletedUser113260

It's easy to say what you would have done now when we can't find out, just as easily I can say that we would have taken the +60 villages from you if we weren't fighting wob, also 3 of your conquers were on a player getting hit by wob, when also our whole front was getting hit by wob. Nice try though.

You claim you could rim us, but then you say you would have to fight only against 5-10 members, sounds alot easier than 50-60. Oh wait, now that I think of it, there was never more than 10 people fighting you and still the stats were almost even.

Ugh, you had the troops to wipe some of us but not even close to clearing even half of the tribe, could be a little more than half if you used bashers.
And do I have to say again that a player can be considered as refugee if he leaves a tribe on the loosing side

The reason people started leaving us was cause 3 members of our council were spies, and bad got 3 big members from our core, you also knew what villages needed support.
You can come up with all the reasons you want but former wait members had nothing to do with people leaving. Well actually that is not entirely correct. Since bad recruited wait members we had really nowhere to grow after wob was gone.

Next time you write use stuff that aren't just empty claims and stuff that you just came up with

Thats easy one. You only have 5 players on the front to us, all which are defence so don't know how you were planning to actually take multiple villages...

We didn't fight you but nice try. We took on a tribe of 60 and gained over 25 villages so lmao I couldn't care what you think would happen differently to you.

It was probably more than you think. We have mainly full farms excluding the newest villages. We weren't losing our war. WoB fell, we didn't and we had another war and a merge occurring at the same time so we had more to deal with than your tribe did. Plus in total there was 120 members between nUKe and NRA all of decent size, I am sure most of you had a moral loss on all the WoB players.

Well they weren't spies. They all hated you the leadership and tribe members and all the members who left would have done the same whether it was now or previously as those three would have left and everyone around would have too.

We were always going to be the reason ;)

None of it is empty claims. We have an account with lots of troops and nobles to prove our points.

If you need anything else message me, I am done talking on this matter and I am gaining nothing through taking to you.

DeletedUser

I talk the big talk because I can. I'm better than you and your whole tribe. Come at me bro.

No you've set it in the stone now, why would we give you a chance? lol. I'd rather rim you with ease and safe my troops :)

You'll be quitting before next year matey.

I know I'm not super good, but I'm decent. You are probably right that you are better than me, however being better doesn't mean you know more of the game. Also I say I'm probably better teamplayer than you.

I didn't think you would actually do it, but you wanted me to prove that nuke would win wait, and that is tge only way I can come up with.

And I might have a go at you, but I have only 1 offensive village, so I doubt I would have much success.

And yes I might quit before next year, depending on if I go somewhere during christmas

ddog456

Lol, I wish I could voice how I feel about both sides. Runs along the lines of "kids", "noobs", & "pitiful". But I'll keep it to myself and let you poor posting, spelling, horrible PnP skilled new players argue it out.:lol:

DeletedUser112911

Talk Talk Talk all you want. nUke is done.
Dear duke of nUke,
Click tribe. Properties. Disband Tribe. Ok. Then settings. Delete account. Insert password. Ok.
[spoil]
d88869e672879edf3c67e99537542f70.png

[/spoil]