bAd will we unite and fight them or die?

DeletedUser

Just shut up. NuKE IS DONE. The fact that 1 circ mail in 48 brough them from rank: 7 (4 mil, around 67 members) to rank 23 (1 mil 24 members) shows us how pathetic you guys are. Your all a joke. Stop defending rubbish. Its like trying to tell people that icecream is poop. Give up kid.

You know it wasn't the mail that got them to leave, it probably got a few to leave, but mayority left cause 3 members of our council left, then a few left probably cause of your mail, and the rest left cause they knew it was over at that point already. And our players at wob front had lost most of their defense.

Just as well I could say that wait was a joke, a few nobles from nuke and they run to bad(Don't want to start an argument about this too it was just an example of how untrue it was what you said).

But from what I have seen bAd is the bigger joke around these forums.

Another thing I have admitted already a couple of times that nuke is gone/nuke failed, why you keep repeating it?

And one final thing, it's the former wait members that keep defending "rubbish", I just keep proving them wrong.

I own nUke buddy. I own you. Sit down.

I tought you said nuke is gone, and cwburke owns me, not you.

DeletedUser113200

Just shut up. NuKE IS DONE. The fact that 1 circ mail in 48 brough them from rank: 7 (4 mil, around 67 members) to rank 23 (1 mil 24 members) shows us how pathetic you guys are. Your all a joke. Stop defending rubbish. Its like trying to tell people that icecream is poop. Give up kid.

When are you going to send us our mail ? :(

DeletedUser112794

now that you are in bad,I say they will fall in 2 weeks.

Its an interesting speculation - however - as I see it - alot of the best players of this world are now in bAd tribe, why would anyone leave to join another tribe further down the ranks???

DeletedUser105718

Its an interesting speculation - however - as I see it - alot of the best players of this world are now in bAd tribe, why would anyone leave to join another tribe further down the ranks???
Because bAd is bad :lol:

I know of at least 5 players that are completely discontent with your tribe :icon_idea:

DeletedUser107679

I see most of the best players in and Mom actually. Growth, especially by merging and freebies are not to be confused with being good. Rabid squarell might be one of few decent player Bad have. Drex pulled the worst attacks Ive seen for some worlds from a top 20 player for example. That he went on to defend his failed OP and actually believe he achieved something loosing all of his O on split-stacks just goes to show the level of play some of your players posses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

Oh, there are a few more good players. Though it's a minority in bAd :lol:

hurod

Give bAd some credit. Tribe went up rankings with low member count and everything... you can't tell there are bad players. I see here more dedicated players than I am...

...just it takes only few players who's reputation and decisions ruin everything.

bAd members aint that bad :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, there are a few more good players. Though it's a minority in bAd :lol:

There are good players in bAd, and bAd can stay strong as a tribe.

I logged in the Virtual being kicked, it's hard for me to say this but I actually believe there are multiple spies, This will be a problem for bAd. I thought it was just some mind games that were being played, I know now it's not. I'm saying this as a member of bAd and I hope we can come out of it with a new leader, but just giving an honest opinion.

DeletedUser107679

Bad why are you loosing so many villages?
Looks like the world united eh.

DeletedUser

seems like bad is in trouble :), this should teach em a lesson of not being cocky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are good players in bAd, and bAd can stay strong as a tribe.

I logged in the Virtual being kicked, it's hard for me to say this but I actually believe there are multiple spies, This will be a problem for bAd. I thought it was just some mind games that were being played, I know now it's not. I'm saying this as a member of bAd and I hope we can come out of it with a new leader, but just giving an honest opinion.

You only have each other to blame for this...