bAd will we unite and fight them or die?

DeletedUser113421

i say we unite as world and fight off those lying egoistic tribe called bAd
they think their going to win this world let's show em that's not going to happen if we unite we will
have power to destroy them in pieces and their tactics like this dont work.

fuuyd4.jpg

This is what bAd thinks lets show em something new they havent encountered like 1000 incomings.
"But, as the world has progressed through start up, it has become blatantly obvious that outside of bAd, there really isn't anyone to give us a real challenge. So, I would just like to notify each and every one of you that this world is already over, as bAd will easily win it judging from the very sub-par competition out there."

"So, I guess you can all linger here, but it would likely be best for all for you to just give it up and start mentally preparing yourselves for the next no hauls world. This thread will be for you numpties to discuss the greatness of bAd, and any laughable tribe out there that you think might actually give us a run for our money. So, discuss, heathens."

Lets rim them all in one big blow with all top tribes nuking them out of this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This has great meaning, take a look at this and try figure out my point of view on this.

[spoil]
margritti-this-is-not-a-pipe.jpg
[/spoil]

For those who do not know this artwork. The text in French says, "This is not a pipe."

DeletedUser

Great job posting picture with no meaning.

I clearly stated that I'd like you to figure this out for yourself. I also helped you in explaining what the text means. Let's just say, your point of view is most completely bias. People are bias and are not seeing the objective perspective in this. bAd are not what you are seeing of them. As the pipe, is not actually a pipe, its a picture/painting of a pipe. So is your analysis of this tribe bAd, this goes with a fair few people...they're not what you guys keep making them out to be.

Stop this obscurity and open your eyes, take a closer look from a non-bias view. Give them the respect they deserve as players, no matter how much 'bad' ;) they've done to you or how much crap or deceitful ways they've come about things. In you not looking at this objectively will only get you killed.

- Jake

DeletedUser113421

well... yes as grup on person's in real world i guess they could be very nice and good people.

But in this game their egoistic and ruthless they dont honor naps or nohting they just take what they want and do what they want
and then they post things like in my first post that their the winners and we all shoud give up? Why shoud i think their nice
IN-GAME if they post crap like that? Sorry for misunderstanding you.

Will someone come and join and give those guys a group beating already or we just going to let
them easily take us all apart one by one?

U dont know there power in numbers.

DeletedUser

Your arrogance will only get you killed. I'm not saying they're 'nice' or 'good people'. They may and well not be, though if you aren't going to fight them at a perspective of complete neutralness and going to fight them out of this hate as you see them 'egotistic and ruthless'. As much as they well be, you will only kill yourself.

Goodluck.

DeletedUser113421

well how i shoud fight them if they mail to my tribe that bollocks? about how we leave our tribe they will leave us alone?

Their planting seeds and lying about it aswell they said 48h wont attack but i have already 30 so how could i fight
netrual war if they fight dirty?

But still this is a game and i dont care if they rim me atleast i tried to destroy them if i dont sucseed atleast i try'd.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Oulocoz, before I actually say anything in regards to your post, I'd like to put it out to everyone that yes, I am now a member of bAd after leaving nUKe due to being unhappy there for multiple reasons, namely certain people within the tribe itself. So anyone can claim that anything I say here in regards to nUKe or bAd is biased, and that is understandable.

Anywho, first off, the quotes you used after Aubrey's message are not actually from bAd, just a player wishing to have a laugh on the externals, and possibly cause issues in-game. Fair play to them, but trying to use that against bAd as evidence, nope, doesn't work.

But in this game their egoistic and ruthless they dont honor naps or nohting they just take what they want and do what they want
and then they post things like in my first post that their the winners and we all shoud give up?

If bAd didn't honour the NAP with nUKe, then neither did nUke.
Both tribes had ulterior intentions, be it as a whole or just certain members.
There was no cooldown period agreed upon by either side, which nUKe's council (other than myself) can back up.

So everything that has taken place is in fact honouring everything agreed upon in the NAP.

DeletedUser113421

So will we unite and fight those arrogant egoistic tribe called bAd and give them a big blowoff out of this world
or they will take us out piece by piece?

I suggest that we will break up to squads and everyone starts targeting bAd in their own continent.

DeletedUser

after leaving nUKe due to being unhappy there for multiple reasons, namely certain people within the tribe itself.

I know spying is a part of this game yada yada yada, so all I'm going to ask about this is, how did you try to solve this?

So everything that has taken place is in fact honouring everything agreed upon in the NAP.

I can count 3 ways bAd broke the nap, could be more than that.
1. You threatened one of our players
2. You nobled a village from us
3. You scouted us

DeletedUser113422

I know spying is a part of this game yada yada yada, so all I'm going to ask about this is, how did you try to solve this?

3. You scouted us

oh quiet you, you were planning to hit bAd off their guard, isn't that the obvious thing???

DeletedUser

I don't see why the topic of spying is coming up, as that wasn't done by us.
As for how we tried solving the issues we all had while in nUKe, we tried, we really did, I don't want to drag on and go entirely off topic, so I shall leave it at that, but you can personally mail me if you want details on things.
Just to say though, I did have Duke privileges right up to the point of leaving, and could have simply disbanded the tribe, but I didn't, due to not wanting to lower myself to that, and out of respect to those members, like yourself, that we actually liked.

I guess that's like shooting someone in the foot then saying "hey, at least I didn't shoot you in the crotch." buuuuuuuuuuut, hey, at least I didn't shoot you in the crotch.

3. You scouted us

1. Where's the threat?
2. Due to there being no shared planner while the NAP was in affect, there was cross-nobling when targeting WoB.
3. Why was the scouting not reported while the NAP was in affect?

DeletedUser

As for how we tried solving the issues we all had while in nUKe, we tried, we really did

I can accept that.

I guess that's like shooting someone in the foot then saying "hey, at least I didn't shoot you in the crotch." buuuuuuuuuuut, hey, at least I didn't shoot you in the crotch.

Hahah :)

1. Where's the threat?
2. Due to there being no shared planner while the NAP was in affect, there was cross-nobling when targeting WoB.
3. Why was the scouting not reported while the NAP was in affect?

1. Threat was in the incomings thread:
I won't wait for anything, you should be out of this world by now, i am respecting the nap that is why you are still alive. The guy attacked my basher, "clocker" and 2 of mine responded back on him and he got scouted before by purple llama,

Am telling you from now, i am taking this village back for now, if my 1 axe dies, i am launching all the rest of my nukes on you.

Regards.

I can put up the exported version if you want.

2. The nobling was linked to the previous threat. The original owner of the village was merging with one of us, we nobled the village then your guy says he wants the village cause he cleared it--> Don't know if he ever provided a report of the village being cleared by them, however our player has a report where he nobled the village with a bunch of troops outside the village. And because your player didn't want to cause any trouble he let the village go. I admit I don't know if your guy ever provided the reports, but the village wasn't cleared when our guy nobled it.

3. The scouting was so close to the beginning of the war that I guess there wasn't time.

DeletedUser113200

I clearly stated that I'd like you to figure this out for yourself. I also helped you in explaining what the text means. Let's just say, your point of view is most completely bias. People are bias and are not seeing the objective perspective in this. bAd are not what you are seeing of them. As the pipe, is not actually a pipe, its a picture/painting of a pipe. So is your analysis of this tribe bAd, this goes with a fair few people...they're not what you guys keep making them out to be.

Stop this obscurity and open your eyes, take a closer look from a non-bias view. Give them the respect they deserve as players, no matter how much 'bad' ;) they've done to you or how much crap or deceitful ways they've come about things. In you not looking at this objectively will only get you killed.

- Jake

Yeah I get it now especially when it's coming from a person who merged their tribe with X! to get Norse where it was then tried merging glory into them :lol: No wonder you're out here spouting rubbish for bad.Birds of the same feathers do actually flock together.

DeletedUser113421

so anyone willing to fight them or trying to stay out of it?

DeletedUser113260

so anyone willing to fight them or trying to stay out of it?

Give up. nUKe is dead already, we have already got players mailing us trying to get into bAd and any of your best players have done the smart thing and left the sinking ship in hopes of actually making it into a decent tribe. The only thing a sinking ship needs to go down with is its captain ;) Jeeze the amount of players who ditched off the back just shows no one liked nUKe's leadership from the get go but were waiting for the right moment to escape safely and we have provided that. We are the heroes in this story.

1. Threat was in the incomings thread:
I won't wait for anything, you should be out of this world by now, i am respecting the nap that is why you are still alive. The guy attacked my basher, "clocker" and 2 of mine responded back on him and he got scouted before by purple llama,

Am telling you from now, i am taking this village back for now, if my 1 axe dies, i am launching all the rest of my nukes on you.

Regards.

I can put up the exported version if you want.

2. The nobling was linked to the previous threat. The original owner of the village was merging with one of us, we nobled the village then your guy says he wants the village cause he cleared it--> Don't know if he ever provided a report of the village being cleared by them, however our player has a report where he nobled the village with a bunch of troops outside the village. And because your player didn't want to cause any trouble he let the village go. I admit I don't know if your guy ever provided the reports, but the village wasn't cleared when our guy nobled it.

3. The scouting was so close to the beginning of the war that I guess there wasn't time.

You are referring to Peace and Love. He had just joined bAd and your members continued to attack for an agreed 24 hours on us and we could still attack you in that time therefore thats not true. Peace and Love was tired of clearing all the villages while Enigma and Koyska (whoever he is) jumped in to noble villages that were supporting players he was attacking as he was clearing all the troops and before he joined bAd they had been fighting for at least a week.

CS

DeletedUser105718

Win a war without scaring the noobs with a mail before flapping your gums.

DeletedUser112911

First. here is why we declared:

[12:48:32 AM] Marcus Cloutman: Idiot :D
[12:49:24 AM] Triforce: lol
[12:51:39 AM] Yannick Bouhajra: Haha
[3:30:29 AM] Arranine: sooooooo
[3:30:39 AM] Arranine: are we going to war against bad?
[3:34:50 AM] Princess Daisy: its a safe bet
[3:35:35 AM] Arranine: why not an alliance we are both strong...
[3:41:18 AM] Marcus Cloutman: They're growing quicker than we are
[3:41:28 AM] Marcus Cloutman: If we ally with them they will [bad word] us over easier in the future
[3:41:40 AM] Triforce: True
[3:42:14 AM] Marcus Cloutman: Alliances against tribes who're growing quicker than us will only benefit them
[4:40:21 AM] Marcus Cloutman: So... I changed my flatmates facebook picture to Hitler... As a response rather than delete it she kept it and changed mine to Colonel Gaddafi

Their planting seeds and lying about it aswell they said 48h wont attack but i have already 30 so how could i fight
netrual war if they fight dirty?

Ok. Read your own post: I clearly says,if they leave in 48h they will not be attacked.

"SO IN THE NEXT 48H, ALL MEMBERS WHO LEAVE WILL BE LEFT ALONE"