Tmeat Declare on.....

DeletedUser105935

Pls promise me you wont go inactive u are so funny to have in here.
First i dont even know if you are a new face or been sitting there doing nothing since day one.
If you are a nub old face then u know all names you mentioned were on Random mostly before
joining you pretty much active and got given the arse to the point the only place to find refuge was
on your nub Tmeat community.

Secondly all were active not just from stats ingame but even from talking to Jen all time.
They all quit when they start loosing their first million points in first 4 days of getting hit.

Tricky was active all the time bragging in here.
Sin had new owners not to mention the famous "dream team" got back a while ago and lost a shit
tone of villas.

Hmmm Tesco ... this dude is another level for what i knew were 3 players all they do is sit there
watch how they lose villas.

Stop beeing boring all players you mentioned arent bots are people like you and me that know people
from the other side of war camp and may talk time to time on skype to each other.
All were active all left when got inc or when saw no one was cordinating there.

Not to mention there are players whom played before in ND and went to Tmeat or propably viceversa too
so both sides knew a bit of each other activity situation.

when did we loose a load of villas i think ive lost 10 -12 villas in since we took over account. so get you facts right we were just above 60 mill od and we are fast approaching 100 mill i am yet to face any impressive offencives yet on this world only problem for me and doc is that we have limitted time to play.
we stopped the villa blead of sin account and its staying that way

and i was the one who put the dream team thing up as a joke those of you who know me know i don't quit so lets just get on and play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

He means another set of new owners i believe, death. Cuz your account bled around 150 villas just a couple weeks before you took over.

DeletedUser105935

yes ino it did that was reason i was asked to join

ive played and currently play with alot of you and have respect for you but please talk about the current account not the old one.

i like to think that we have turned the night crawler account round of late and i maybe on loosing side but hell its more fun fighting a loosing battle

DeletedUser88324

Nah man, heres the reason the sin account was mentioned.. many of your tribe members saying every account we have nobled, were inactive. Thus why we briught up the Sin account, not crawler.

I think the whole accounts being active or inactive is irrelevant in this conversation. I think in most cases, it has to do with accounts being handled very poorly. Same goes for us with accounts such as el chacal, iggy, and minx..

DeletedUser105935

i will openly admit i think that barb nobleing can be a good think in certain situations such as account under constant pressure
they are extra barracks making troops and can bog down enemy taking them off you.

true alot of accounts have been inactive in tmeat ive watched world since i left the maves account but of late i think that tmeat has become alot more active and proactive

DeletedUser88324

I had no frontline with Tmeat when the war started.. I made myself a frontline nobling barbs. Yes, nobling barbs can be effective. The problem is when you have so many people unable to noble in war because they are too used to nobling barbs and inactives..

Meh, Tmeat has gone up and down in activity since they merged Random in. Only time will tell... It's easy to be active when not under pressure. So yeah, time..

DeletedUser105935

The main problem with Tmeat know is that fact that alot of there members are willing to fight accounts bigger than there own i mean a fair few wont attack you on covert or attack say nwaro due to your size fear of numbers is a problem people need to get over

DeletedUser88324

Yeah, its a whole mentallity problem. I recall several conversations i had with Omar at the time when we found out tmeat would merge in the northern ex Random members, and i told him he would hhave this problem if he was not selective and picky with those he recruited.. it has even been gard for ND when we have recruited, to find this type of player, as it this mentality we speak of has become more and more common in tw..

DeletedUser

So many unfamiliar faces here :S Idk what to do

Last edited by a moderator:

G0dzP0t

Former ND also declare on barbs?

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
Barbarian village (405|306) K342,523BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-09 06:51:32
green.png
Barbarian village (403|305) K342,583BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-09 06:33:03
green.png
Barbarian village (402|305) K342,523BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-09 06:15:07
red.png
Talenti (404|307) K342,517TALENTIWolf J Flywheel [TMeat]2015-04-08 18:36:49
green.png
Talenti (404|307) K342,517BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-08 10:16:01
red.png
Talenti (405|308) K342,501TALENTIWolf J Flywheel [TMeat]2015-04-07 19:33:43
red.png
Talenti (404|308) K342,547TALENTIWolf J Flywheel [TMeat]2015-04-07 18:40:24
green.png
Talenti (405|308) K342,501BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-07 14:59:42
green.png
Talenti (404|308) K342,503BarbarianTALENTI2015-04-07 14:38:21

DeletedUser117501

I guess -ND- is just getting desperate to resort to such pathetic measures.

DeletedUser88324

What measures? That account got internalled = no longer ND.

DeletedUser88324

Hey wasnt that the intention? I thought you missed me being asleep :(

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Villages under 3.5K nobled (mostly barbs) in the month of May:

Hyenas: 642

ND: 11

Looks like Hyenas are turtling up to prolong the war.