Tmeat Declare on.....

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm wrong but in world dominance -ND- are in first place with 47% and Hyenas are in second place with 32%. So Hyenas are fighting to get to the first place with all they got. Everything is allowed in time of war. If this thing will ensure that they will win this world, why not? One more thing. -ND- is #1 in ODA and #2 in ODD, Hyenas are #2 in ODA and #1 in ODD. If we are talking for stats, this is the situation!

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate, nobling farms is frowned upon by many experienced players no matter what situation you are facing.

DeletedUser117630

I personally find it a true crime that Hyenas continues to prolong the inevitable. They will make this world go into 2 years when this world was decided last year. There way of surviving is laughable at best.

DeletedUser115240

I personally find it a true crime that Hyenas continues to prolong the inevitable. They will make this world go into 2 years when this world was decided last year. There way of surviving is laughable at best.

You are mistaken! We will not drag it to 2 years! That's not true. Absolutely not!!!

More like 3-4 years.

DeletedUser88324

This month, so far, what hyenas has nobked in barbs, they have lost to nd. So the whole stalling the world isnt going as well as you would like to believe..

DeletedUser

They are fighting to win this world. Believe me it will take a long time before ND or Hyenas wins this world. Both teams are good and this is the most long and interesting world that i have been!

DeletedUser

It's turning into a mathematics contest. BTW - if everyone other than -ND- and HYENAS members delete there would be an approximate 60%-40% edge to -ND- in player owned villages. "And then I saw it".

DeletedUser117630

They are fighting to win this world. Believe me it will take a long time before ND or Hyenas wins this world. Both teams are good and this is the most long and interesting world that i have been!
Hyenas isn't fighting to win this world, they are just trying to prolong the inevitable and even that is beginning to blow up in their face. They are not particularly that good or else this would be a closer war and not a complete ass kicking.

participation-medal.png

^What Hyenas leadership has promised its members as nobling barbs is fun.

DeletedUser88324

I have said it before. . I do not understand the lame and loser mentallity of playing to prolong, with nointention of winning.

Epic Pandas

Are you seeing a different world than I am?

DeletedUser17170

ND needs to remember the world isn't over until the world is over.
If ND leaders/players want to win this world in the next month, if they really wanted to, they probably could, but it would mean actually recruiting certain players and convincing them to join ND.
but ND doesn't seem to want to win it this way, they seem to think Hyena's should just roll over and die.

Anyone who thinks Hyena players should just "roll over and die" because they "aren't going to win." doesn't understand the underdog mentality of "never give up."

Also, I would like to point out.. this is a game. Lets have fun if the game takes 10 more years... awesome thats 10 more years of having fun with each other. Right?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No one in ND thinks that Hyenas should just roll over and die. ND just thinks that Hyenas barb nobling tactics are pointless. It only delays the inevitable and doesn't help them actually win.

DeletedUser117630

ND needs to remember the world isn't over until the world is over.
If ND leaders/players want to win this world in the next month, if they really wanted to, they probably could, but it would mean actually recruiting certain players and convincing them to join ND.
but ND doesn't seem to want to win it this way, they seem to think Hyena's should just roll over and die.

Anyone who thinks Hyena players should just "roll over and die" because they "aren't going to win." doesn't understand the underdog mentality of "never give up."

Also, I would like to point out.. this is a game. Lets have fun if the game takes 10 more years... awesome thats 10 more years of having fun with each other. Right?
You say lets have fun..so barb nobling and just sitting there getting rekt is fun I guess huh?

DeletedUser17170

Personally I've not gotten "rekt". A few players have and they didn't find it fun and left. Other players have taken your "rekt" and laughed it off, *cough rage cough* So yeah I'd say overall its "fun" for the players who've been able to defend and fight back.

In addition, some people enjoy the building aspect of this game, so yeah I'd say eatting alot of barbs for some players is "fun". Some players like the idea of being around people they like and they don't care if they have to eat a ton of barbs to do that. The idea of the game gives them a reason to continue to talk to and play with the people they enjoy being around.

Jorge,

"it only delays the inevitable" is the same as saying "just delete." or 'just roll over and die". Mind you not everyone in Hyenas are nobling barbs on a massive scale. There are a few players, who are doing it so they don't get killed off because they are in a bad position. There are also some who are doing it to have villages in place so that you guys do the "para drop" tactic to get to the front line like was done in K55.

DeletedUser117630

Personally I've not gotten "rekt". A few players have and they didn't find it fun and left. Other players have taken your "rekt" and laughed it off, *cough rage cough* So yeah I'd say overall its "fun" for the players who've been able to defend and fight back.

In addition, some people enjoy the building aspect of this game, so yeah I'd say eatting alot of barbs for some players is "fun". Some players like the idea of being around people they like and they don't care if they have to eat a ton of barbs to do that. The idea of the game gives them a reason to continue to talk to and play with the people they enjoy being around.

Jorge,

"it only delays the inevitable" is the same as saying "just delete." or 'just roll over and die". Mind you not everyone in Hyenas are nobling barbs on a massive scale. There are a few players, who are doing it so they don't get killed off because they are in a bad position. There are also some who are doing it to have villages in place so that you guys do the "para drop" tactic to get to the front line like was done in K55.
I gotchu fam:

SimCity_2000_Coverart.png

DeletedUser17170

Omar,

You should get with the times,

banished.04.png

This is a more modern city/village building game.

DeletedUser117630

Perhaps you should take your own advice and give it to your tribe. Get with the times and fight.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jorge,

They are not saying the same thing. There are many players who are "barbling" who do not seem to be attacking ND at all (or very little). ND would respect the players more if they tried attacking and nobling our villages or even rim player villages is better than taking barbs on a massive scale.

I enjoy a good fight so you can stop putting words in my mouth. I am continually battling with Hyenas and have messaged with several Hyenas players. I enjoy the "fighting" aspect of the game and the challenge that it can provide. I don't like any enemy that rolls over but I will still take their villages. However, everything I do is the with the end result of "victory" in mind and not just "fun" or "survival."

Also, why don't you go out and actually try to noble an ND village yourself? I noticed on stats that you haven't conquered any villages off ND. In fact, your entire account is essentially internals and barbs (456 villages internalled; 289 barbs). As the 3rd rank account in your tribe, you should have more than just 14 mil OD for the world. Sim City would be a better game for you.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Not a single cap against ND..Dauthi please hit log out.