World 80 Blog discussion thread

Ignoramus of the Law

Personally, I appreciate and enjoy Mr.UBM's blog posts. So keep your time in making these awesome blogs. BTW, don't you have others that should assist you as well? I thought it was mentioned in your first blog that Waterloo,AmishGangsta, and Ash Ketchum are gonna make articles as well? P.S. I'm just a newbie here so, pls. bear with me..... :D

Good things come to those who wait!

Farm4Fun

Any idea when the next blog is due? Feels like forever since the last. :( lets be fair its one of the most enjoyable parts of w80

DeletedUser103537

My guess the blogs are not happening cause everyday a new thing happens in the world. Maybe if we all make peace and do nothing we will get a blog but then that is really boring.

Ignoramus of the Law

You can start writing today a blog and in a few hours, the tribe you were writing it about to be gone.
I wouldn't risk starting to write something for at least another week :))

monstaz2

I think it's starting to settle, but don't take my word on that. A day from now Regime, Gents, Sabre could all disband for no reason and I'd be left looking very stupid

DeletedUser

I think it's starting to settle, but don't take my word on that. A day from now Regime, Gents, Sabre could all disband for no reason and I'd be left looking very stupid

Regime wont disband this week..maybe next week:D

monstaz2

Yeah I know they probably won't but I'm just pointing out the fact that this world unexpected crap happens all the time.

DeletedUser

Personally, I appreciate and enjoy Mr.UBM's blog posts. So keep your time in making these awesome blogs. BTW, don't you have others that should assist you as well? I thought it was mentioned in your first blog that Waterloo,AmishGangsta, and Ash Ketchum are gonna make articles as well? P.S. I'm just a newbie here so, pls. bear with me..... :D

I'm no longer playing w80, and I am leading a tribe in w81 - which eats up most of my time.

Nonetheless, I can still participate with this, if you guys want me to, but I don't get info like I used to -- not being involved daily.

I do have a perspective that is unique and unbiased, considering I've been in a few tribes in this world (AL, mvdc etc..), and have friends in the ones who are still standing.

AG

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've had quite a few people offer to write articles and only a few have lended support to the blog for writing purposes. New full flavored blog (longest to date) has been worked on constantly this week and will be posted on Friday

Mr. Cringer Pants

Thanks a lot for all your work on the forums. It's much appreciated to see this type of dedication.:scout:

DeletedUser95698

I've had quite a few people offer to write articles and only a few have lended support to the blog for writing purposes. New full flavored blog (longest to date) has been worked on constantly this week and will be posted on Friday

you better not be lying this time

DeletedUser118152

HELL YEAAHH!!!
tumblr_m7eq09AQ0R1rziwwco1_500.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser95698

ubm that wasn't funny. I hereby impeach you from the w80 blog