World 80 Blog discussion thread

DeletedUser117534

I wonder how many people laughted and how many cried after opening the spoiler.

I love a good joke so I laughted.

But also I understand how hard it is to write when your time is scarce and the world is evolving to fast.

So I'll wait patiently for the blog even if I had to wait for a month, cause in the end your writing is worth the wait.

DeletedUser118152

I fell for it. XD Hey sir UBM, can you add it (if you have time and/or space in the blog) TROLL OF THE MONTH?

DeletedUser1082

...And in these times of darkness look to the the light and the light shall be called out as savior. He has been sent to turn us from our wicked ways. Do not take heed to the the false prophets. liars, and villians yet put your complete faith in that who shall lead us... from this pit.

DeletedUser118039

Although I appreciate the effort and work you put into doing these and I normally enjoy them, this one has very little analysis, and reads mostly as a subjective, anti gents pro regime pnp.

DeletedUser116463

ehh???? ... The update is worst than Mayweather and Pacquiao Fight. How disappointing.
Nest's post is far better than this update.

DeletedUser

Alot of shit went on lately with so little coveragge, mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser1082

Funny how when someone says something bad about Gents the whole tribe runs forward to have a tantrum. I'd like some members of the tribe to post something worth reading on the forums before they try to bash others' hard work.

DeletedUser

Funny how when someone says something bad about Gents the whole tribe runs forward to have a tantrum. I'd like some members of the tribe to post something worth reading on the forums before they try to bash others' hard work.

Shut it, noob

Ignoramus of the Law

Regarding women in TribalWars, and especially in councils, I have a story to share. One of the best tribe I lead had as a co-duke a girl. Smart, funny girl, student. Had the best time in that tribe with her. It didn't last as long as she lost all her interest after that world but nonetheless, hats off.

The thing is however that girls tend to be softer, the good guy of the tribe. No stereotypes intended. Their great merit in any council is that they can keep things in balance. Calm down the eager ones, soften the warlike spirits, put us all on hold, make us think before anything important and generally, make us all less impulsive. They have this talent. This skill. This is why I think that all councils should have at least a girl and listen to her. Because she can give them the time to rethink and redo things that later prove to be terrible mistakes.

DeletedUser1082

It's such a shame that the TW community is so misogynistic that even the more reasonable posts are still rather sexist.

DeletedUser117702

I thought the gender/sexism thing wasn't necessarily needed, I've never seen anyone judge a player by whats between their legs.. everyone knows a female tw'er that would reck most players world after world so it's incoherent for me.

Still, sexism is a hot topic for some and they will make a deal out of it, even though it's as rare as it is and only the simplest of minds will be sexist over a game.

Also guys some of you fail to see it is a blog after all not every piece of material, that has been worked hard on and thought about can be presented to you in a super entertaining PnP fashion. As a spectator on w80 I did learn a few things with the last update so credit were it's due ;)