Requirements to lead

• Thread starter DeletedUser117702
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In w82. I just started. I need u to log 2-3 times per night for me and do me smth there... I don't want to get red...

Edit: and what other world are you playing? Thought Bacon got eated...and taste was good ;p

Bacon only got eaten before it was fried, cause Core left us before the ending :(

Also cause Rainbow and Rizz got all the internals /:

DeletedUser93066

In w82. I just started. I need u to log 2-3 times per night for me and do me smth there... I don't want to get red...

Edit: and what other world are you playing? Thought Bacon got eated...and taste was good ;p

Damn straight Bacon got eaten. It's the best! I go red everyday twice since I started. It's my style.

DeletedUser92954

images

arabela

You are lucky I luv you, otherwise I would say what leadership was the bestest ;P

DeletedUser117881

From the way you play, I'd be doubtful :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

If you're referring to w78, i've not played there since startup :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118299

I have lead big clans in all kinds of games, and from experience i got from it a leader must be able to:

- distribute jobs between people who are right for the job, and not try to do everything himself.

- Active in the chat/forum; show you are out there, let your members know you, gain trust wich ends up as loyalty.

- Be decisive in decisions, Unless there is a very good reason, never come back on your decision.

- Listen to your members, and accept their council. This means all members, also the ones who are noob to the game.

- Be respected but feared! the most important one, what do i mean by this? rule with a just cause, but when punishment is required! u better be heartless in it! Either u want to punish in the way that he and others remember that doing something like that is not acceptable.

Or to show rest of the members know that it is not acceptable!

If you do not punish like this, your members will toy with you, and all respect you ones had will be lost!
People may leave because of the way you rule, in general these are the people who are the ones who constantly do things wrong and dont fit in the clan/tribe, or people who come from leading positions themselves but cant take "orders".

- You want to have more members than admins lol, this comes basic to most, but ive seen some stuff ul go like O.O.

- And to all leaders out there remember this, bad leadership always ends the same way! Either you get overthrown and someone more capable or the man with the most support in the clan/tribe shall become leader.

Or everyone will leave and join/create a clan/tribe and will do anything to remove yours from existence!

- Being a leader you should NOT accept people to be grateful! also very important. people expect victory, fail too deliver this and its always the leaders their fault. And when victory is achieved it shall always be the members who think they did all the work!

Follow these things, and i think your leadership shall be long. but 1 last thing

i have given up leading stuff now, because it is too exhausting, i would be at least 5 hours online in the evening just sitting by my computer, fixing fights between members, leading the clan and occasionally doing a big battle, If you are not up for LONG and sometimes BORING evenings or even days. Don't become a leader!

Last edited by a moderator:

A Perfect Circle

The lot of you claimed to be experienced and said being Duke means blah blah blah and bleeping blah I got one thing to say to you:

200_s.gif

You want to be a good leader and win this game? Be active, More than everyone.. burn yourself with sitting and playing multiple accounts . Spend your pp for your members that cant afford it and every ounce of your strength while fighting hard with yourself to keep calm so you dont snap and make yourself vulnerable to your tribe members and hide the fact that you are actually the tribal bitch.

P.S. I AM BATMAN!

And then you dump your sit on me. Right Core? :p

DeletedUser3932

I was going to say pretty much the same.

The essential to being a leader, is being sat by me 12 hours a day. Or thats what I heard atleast :icon_biggrin:

mike62

Being a decent leader also takes a listening ear and being able to communicate. Keeping an eye on members and the area round the area you control with your tribe.
Be diplomatic, its not always important to keep every job to yourself, delegate the Ones that need constant work but make sure you keep an eye open and stay in constant contact with other leaders from tribes around you.

DeletedUser89420

being a leader means you have to be kick ass person..... the weak will weed out, the strong will become stronger. communication and activity rules the game.............