Requirements to lead

• Thread starter DeletedUser117702
  • Start date

DeletedUser108039

I find the best dukes aren't too serious, prefer the social aspect but have experience. Creates a friendly atmosphere that you can't help but to do good for your tribemates. It helps to start with a small team pref premade to get the ball rolling and gradually grow welcoming players worthy of your friendly atmosphere. ;) Mass recruitment is poor game :|

Dukes that give PP are pretty awesome too :3

Sounds like how we had it on 77. this is a game tribes need to be fun for sure. The duke has to have the respect of his tribe mates. leading from the front is something i agree with. i also agree with core on dukes sitting and basicly being the tribe bitch while leading from the front. the duke has to show 100 percent activity.

DeletedUser112079

A leader needs an excellent taste in music.

[video=youtube;sJOD7Bsllso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJOD7Bsllso[/video]

DeletedUser93066

Wat? Obsessed with boobs is the only thing keeps Rob alive. Soon he will have a boobs implant.

DeletedUser112079

No it is my undying love for poetry which keeps me alive.

DeletedUser115558

A Preacher
A Practitioner
A Puncher
A Pole Dancer
A Poacher

Remember these 5 P's a Good leader Required, if you have than go for it and make P'ee other next tribe,

or

shit in the corner smoke a weed for better pressurize lactation of diluted dehydration.

arabela

The lot of you claimed to be experienced and said being Duke means blah blah blah and bleeping blah I got one thing to say to you:

You want to be a good leader and win this game? Be active, More than everyone.. burn yourself with sitting and playing multiple accounts . Spend your pp for your members that cant afford it and every ounce of your strength while fighting hard with yourself to keep calm so you dont snap and make yourself vulnerable to your tribe members and hide the fact that you are actually the tribal bitch.

P.S. I AM BATMAN!

Nope, don't listen to this guy. Nobody will be pleased that you got burned in the end, anyway.

Go enjoy pool and sun, it is more pleasent than this...just find good team players and you won't need to baby sitting everybody and tell them what to do...

<3

atmospherecf

Nope, don't listen to this guy. Nobody will be pleased that you got burned in the end, anyway.

Go enjoy pool and sun, it is more pleasent than this...just find good team players and you won't need to baby sitting everybody and tell them what to do...

<3

What is fascinating is receiving free PP from your members and that is without asking them for it. When the trust and respect is earned amongst your tribe members they value your judgement and makes decision making a lot easier.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rainbows conquer all....................

Love is used and abused to get women to bed, Rainbows don't get used (flex)

arabela

I actually need someone to sit on me for few nights... :)) u in?

Edit: only few nights, then we're done and you are free..how about this?

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

​In wat world? I log into w82 twice a day 20 minutes max :D

arabela

In w82. I just started. I need u to log 2-3 times per night for me and do me smth there... I don't want to get red...

Edit: and what other world are you playing? Thought Bacon got eated...and taste was good ;p