Requirements to lead

• Thread starter DeletedUser117702
  • Start date

DeletedUser118299

being a leader means you have to be kick ass person..... the weak will weed out, the strong will become stronger. communication and activity rules the game.............

Yes and no, i have had a leader, he was named worst player of the game lol.
But he understood the game so well, and could beat any pro on the world map (of that game) without winning 1 battle.

DeletedUser3932

Generally speaking, because 'leading' takes up so much of ones time. The 'leader' generally doesn't actually play much on that account, and requires a co-player most of the time.

Leading, and playing a solo account, that would take a hell of a lot of dedication and far too much time that most of us with jobs (or schooling/Uni) have.

DeletedUser112079

Generally speaking, because 'leading' takes up so much of ones time. The 'leader' generally doesn't actually play much on that account, and requires a co-player most of the time.

Leading, and playing a solo account, that would take a hell of a lot of dedication and far too much time that most of us with jobs (or schooling/Uni) have.

Or a sitter for 16 hours a day

DeletedUser89420

Yes and no, i have had a leader, he was named worst player of the game lol.
But he understood the game so well, and could beat any pro on the world map (of that game) without winning 1 battle.

sounds familiar..............:lol: but they are fun to watch and listen.....

atmospherecf

What I recommend to all players who are looking for a good tribe to join. Simply email 3-4 players of a tribe that you are interested in joining. Ask them about the leadership style, climate of the tribe, and the direction the tribe is going to.

People are usually honest and will tell you if the tribe is crap or not.

DeletedUser3932

What I recommend to all players who are looking for a good tribe to join. Simply email 3-4 players of a tribe that you are interested in joining. Ask them about the leadership style, climate of the tribe, and the direction the tribe is going to.

I did this when asked to join EV. 99% of the reason I'm not there :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser115697

I did this with EV, the reason i didn't join them. In fact one of the guys i was talking to got booted and the leaders tried to cover it up.

Thanks for the advice though! :)

DeletedUser92954

wpid-haters-gonna-hate31.jpeg

DeletedUser115558

Requirement To Lead ......................ummm...ummmm....ummmmmmm.. actually is "YoU HAvE FoLLoWER ? " :icon_razz:

DeletedUser115558

Pretending, Perceive and Perception are 3 Different things !!!

DeletedUser102111

Well you've given yourself some credit assuming you have 'haters' you have people who pity the tragic excuse for a tribe Ted is, no haters.

Nevertheless from the ashes of TED! a stronger tribe will arise... ^_^
Just saying.

Released by the chains of a dreadful duke feeels Goooood.

One requirement to lead Imo is talking to the people, forming a strong core around which to build a family. if the players trully care about each other, then that tribe will succed.
If you roll players like bills in a nightclub you may find yourself up shit's creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.

atmospherecf

Nevertheless from the ashes of TED! a stronger tribe will arise... ^_^
Just saying.

Released by the chains of a dreadful duke feeels Goooood.

One requirement to lead Imo is talking to the people, forming a strong core around which to build a family. if the players trully care about each other, then that tribe will succed.
If you roll players like bills in a nightclub you may find yourself up shit's creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.

+1

I like it

DeletedUser

Requirements to lead.. It doesn't matter who you talk too or if your friends with another tribes duke.. The requirement is to create teamwork with a bunch of strangers and making them active every day in the forums. Making them trust you with decisions you make. One mistake can cause a war & you gotta have your tribe trust you not to make that one mistake!

So basically what am saying is don't screw up.

DeletedUser102111

Requirements to lead.. It doesn't matter who you talk too or if your friends with another tribes duke.. The requirement is to create teamwork with a bunch of strangers and making them active every day in the forums. Making them trust you with decisions you make. One mistake can cause a war & you gotta have your tribe trust you not to make that one mistake!

So basically what am saying is don't screw up.

Greattt no pressure!!!!