Side 2: 99,111
Difference: 111,839

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159,581
Side 2: 9,854
Difference: 149,727

chart

hmmmm NBD need to make Counter OP for Nam Like i did last time but Council of NBD Stop me sad... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

I think you were the only account that actually attacked us tbh.

ted the stoner

TD getting called out on not fact checking again, what a shock.

DeletedUser118978

He took 3 NAM villages, out of 115 NBD conquers by NBD from NAM.

my point is NBD did not Do any Counter OP to Nam Since Sartais and The Invisible getting Hit by Enemies and Councils Specially Sage Continue Internalling Inactive Accounts Of NBD and Academy Tribe and The Diplomacy of NBD is not Good also many dead accounts.. thats why i Quit... anyways What Done is Done.. so Goodluck to Both Sides...

ted the stoner

I like the bleach dp :p
but you should of stuck around, better things are coming :O
(i hear half of nam is about to leave)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
my point is NBD did not Do any Counter OP to Nam Since Sartais and The Invisible getting Hit by Enemies and Councils Specially Sage Continue Internalling Inactive Accounts Of NBD and Academy Tribe and The Diplomacy of NBD is not Good also many dead accounts.. thats why i Quit... anyways What Done is Done.. so Goodluck to Both Sides...

bf8a1d2e242650d9f83e330f5d99f108.png

Their biggest dip was you leaving. They recovered by recruiting some from Lazy, but really a tribe under such stress like NBD has done well to lose so few. Which is evidenced by their ODD of course.

Either way, NBD has done counter OP's. On Poseidon, Sass and Blue! that is. their accounts on the NAM front were rather inactive though like I'm sure you knew. But they did have the ability to fight back elsewhere. After losing these inactives on the NAM front though, a counterattack could certainly have occurred. If that front didn't break further by you leaving...

But like you said, what's done is done.

Deleted User - 10618707

bf8a1d2e242650d9f83e330f5d99f108.png

Their biggest dip was you leaving. They recovered by recruiting some from Lazy, bu a like NBD that is under so much stress is lucky to have externals stacks from two of the top 3 tribes this contributing to their ODD, of course

Either way, NBD has done counter OP's. On Poseidon, Sass and Blue! that is. their accounts on the NAM front were rather inactive though like I'm sure you knew. But they did have the ability to fight back elsewhere. After losing these inactives on the NAM front though, a counterattack could certainly have occurred. If that front didn't break further by you leaving...

But like you said, what's done is done.

Where do you find this bullshit you spew mate?

NBD is shite. I mean their skill is so apparent hence why their only means on defending is through the use of external sitters and defense.

Don't worry H0lly, I fixed a few of your blunders.

DeletedUser

Ooooo, really?!!! Quitt??!!

So that was why suddenly the password got changed and i couldn't even log in to the account? Does it have the same reason while we stacked our front and help were coming from every where(everyone knows golden helping NBD in this war) and then bammm, All troops got back home?!!!

I didn't see much disloyal member as you. BTW weren't you the one who was talking to lux so jumping to blue and then NAM? lol

I agree sage have some problems with his leadership but being coward?!! It's not my style!

DeletedUser118681

You coward! go away from this world!!!