NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Na
You were never Nam. I see a true loyal Nam account leave and get attack , Nam is not Nam I knew

screenshot_1033.png

'true loyal' and 'leave' was the 2 parts of that sentence that don't add up to me. Note to self, when golden players leave the tribe i expect them to not get attacked. Good to know we wont have to stack our future recruits.

Will Nam win. ^^

Yes

Due to recent NAM setbacks in terms of progress against NBD :icon_wink:, it has been decided to kick and focus there efforts on GODMORE - one of the NAM originals. Shocking and disappointing news to hear.

screenshot_1035.png

We start this again?

Golden haters have definitely rubbed off

DeletedUser

Why have we all gotten so salty. Remember when externals were fun

68fb7b5cc43c3fb2d18f66e72aa748be.png

Funny I remember this all starting when NAM players pretended to be golden at the start of the world, trying to make us look bad so we'd get attacked. Down repping left right and center for any post criticizing nam. Nam 110% deserves the salt its getting. No wonder your players are quitting, sounds like a real toxic environment.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Funny I remember this all starting when NAM players pretended to be golden at the start of the world, trying to make us look bad so we'd get attacked. Down repping left right and center for any post criticizing nam. Nam 110% deserves the salt its getting. No wonder your players are quitting, sounds like a real toxic environment.

The only uprep he got was from me :icon_sad: Poor Harry =/

ted the stoner

Golden is a fun place full of friendly hugs, Nam feel free to apply
#recruittheworldwin

DeletedUser

Funny that i've never downrepped anyone in golden yet i'm getting blame for something i didn't do i just want peace and happiness. Only toxic sounding one is you right now :/. Love you jasper <3

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm going to ask something completely outrageous, and obviously has no place here. But, could you prove any of those allegations, you know, us supposedly pretending and downrepping etc.

I know this is completely outrageous of us to ask.

DeletedUser

I'm going to ask something completely outrageous, and obviously has no place here. But, could you prove any of those allegations, you know, us supposedly pretending and downrepping etc.

I know this is completely outrageous of us to ask.

Why bother denying it? Did you finally realize how bad its made your tribe look? We're all browsing these forums, we've all seen.

Pretending to be us
https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276070-TGC-are-about-to-enter-the-building-!

Your down repping sprees.
KzxL0jO.png

Deleted User - 10618707

Some guy called rainbow started that, then a few of us joined in. There is no rainbow in NAM, sorry to disappoint.

Prove those sprees is me, i merely just commented, if not, just your usual shit posting.

Brick Tamland

If you desire to be apart of our tribe, TGC please red rep Pepper Pepper and screenshot it and PM it to me here with your in game name. :)

Now if i'm not mistaken, Michael was in NAM no? So you guys did pretend to be part of Golden.... That means Jon Snow is correct :O TD you should really read before you completely exclude yourselves from something you clearly did.

Deleted User - 10618707

Now if i'm not mistaken, Michael was in NAM no? So you guys did pretend to be part of Golden.... That means Jon Snow is correct :O TD you should really read before you completely exclude yourselves from something you clearly did.

Take your own advice. If you look clearly, I rainbow started the thread, and some of us joined in to troll the guy :/ Rainbow could be a golden player for all I know.

Though its interested how you refused to mention anythign about the supposed 'down rep', such delusions, as if everything negative that happens to Golden somehow implicates us.

I legit feel as if you just like to think that you are somehow being relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

Nugget came to Greg ( freak leader ) pretending to be Golden leadership and wanted an allience or something and he was also hyping golden in some chat.

Deleted User - 10618707

And Holly came to us for recruitment.

You see how I can say random stuff too?