NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

DeletedUser116125

And Holly came to us for recruitment.

You see how I can say random stuff too?
So you are denying that it happened?

one of the main reasons Golden and Freak had an alliance is due to Nugget

Deleted User - 10618707

It might be shocking to you. But what we claim isn't random stuff. But what actually happened. Don't join the trolls...
Search your feelings, Lord TD. You will know it to be true.

I rather not troll, #NewYearsResolutions.
Point is

-There is no rainbow in NAM
- We don't go on red rep sprees like some of you may suggest. I actually up rep'd a few golden.

arabela

Funny I remember this all starting when NAM players pretended to be golden at the start of the world, trying to make us look bad so we'd get attacked. Down repping left right and center for any post criticizing nam. Nam 110% deserves the salt its getting. No wonder your players are quitting, sounds like a real toxic environment.

Not all our tribemates shared or did that. Unfortunatly, not everybody has same way to have fun. Personally, i didnt enjoy seeing Jasper trolled/flamed, cause he is too nice for this. But, kids...

Regarding "toxic" enviroment...you know nothing, Jon Snow! Not sure if DJ played more than 1 week in this world, left chatroom all time. Return chatroom..quit this week, sensitive next week, and so on. Kelly was ok as far as i noticed, not sure why she felt we needed a drama right now, tho. So, seriously, not enviroment was toxic...problem was with them.

DeletedUser

I rather not troll, #NewYearsResolutions.
Point is

-There is no rainbow in NAM
- We don't go on red rep sprees like some of you may suggest. I actually up rep'd a few golden.

[video=youtube;seVdI6FGjk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0[/video]

Deleted User - 10618707

You talk about others shit posting, but never prove anything.:)

DeletedUser

You talk about others shit posting, but never prove anything.:)

I linked you the thread your tribe started and a screen shot of you saying you can't down rep anymore because you've done it already.

images

Deleted User - 10618707

I linked you the thread your tribe started and a screen shot of you saying you can't down rep anymore because you've done it already.

images

Because me saying I can't rep you automatically means I downrepped you...right?

Come with logical arguments please.

Psihic

Sometimes im astonished by posts on these forums. I get it, external banter and stuff is part of the game.

But the extremes some of people go when posting here is just...

And that goes for all sides.

Its a game ladies and gentleman.

And a world nobody will speak about in, idk, 18 months from now.

So relax a little and dont take everything so serious.

DeletedUser

I just wish we could all be friends.
[video=youtube;5DmYLrxR0Y8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8[/video]

Deleted User - 10618707

Sometimes im astonished by posts on these forums. I get it, external banter and stuff is part of the game.

But the extremes some of people go when posting here is just...

And that goes for all sides.

Its a game ladies and gentleman.

And a world nobody will speak about in, idk, 18 months from now.

So relax a little and dont take everything so serious.

Nah, I'm going to get my endgame win ranking on a plaque, and hang it on my wall to show my kids (baby kars), and tell them how awesome daddy was.

Last edited by a moderator: