SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

DeletedUser19821

sorry but i wasn't going to throw defence into a freshly captured village, when it was much more fun to let your guy have it back, kill his troops and retake it...

DeletedUser19821

topat hasn't accomplished shit.. the players that cleared the villages for him accomplished something.. Topat just rode in..

and since i'm having to dseal with villages your tribe has nicely stacked, of course i'm having a fight of it.. And enjoying it too...

But really don't try to make shit look good

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
topat hasn't accomplished shit.. the players that cleared the villages for him accomplished something.. Topat just rode in

He didn't have to clear them. They were unstacked...
Remember your comment about how SAGA had deadweight?

He did indeed just ride on in... :p

DeletedUser19821

even the deadweight takes clearance holy, and you know it..

p.s. it's nice you stick by him, but really...

He has no place coming onto the forums mouthing off, when his own stats look frankly poor..

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
topat hasn't accomplished shit.. the players that cleared the villages for him accomplished something.. Topat just rode in..

and since i'm having to dseal with villages your tribe has nicely stacked, of course i'm having a fight of it.. And enjoying it too...

But really don't try to make shit look good

Ever heard of teamwork? If someone has lots of nobles to use and not much offense, and others are in a similar position, surely that is commendable that they work together and help one another out. That just says 'well played', not - "hasn't accomplished s***".

I hope that this war isn't just going to be one team working well together and the other team insulting them for doing just that. Communication and teamwork are important in this game. I am looking forward to seeing how each tribe progresses and adapts as the battle becomes more intense.

DeletedUser19821

i really wouldn't mind.. i'm enjoying things.. but then i came onto the forums and found some half ass claiming half my vills were barbs from his tribes territory..

DeletedUser19821

p.s. even out here i'm still only having fun.. But really if you can't take it, don't dish it out..

ToPaT

I can take quite a bit, if you knew me, which quite a few people do you would know that.
You also do not support your arguments and opinions with evidence, whereas I do. So there is really little point in conversing with you, it will literally just get into a flame.

P.S. Before you start calling someone a half ass.
e748659d9df44f51a7d60d5ecddadbf5.png

DeletedUser120361

Razzald why have you taken the first post on this thread so personally... it wasnt even directed at you. It was just a list of villages that included conquers that were in Apathy backlines.. You've taken a war declaration, made it all about you and gotten completely shot down because neither you nor your tribe have a leg to stand on right now.

Need I point out the three more rim K villages SAGA took today in their attempt to run away from this war they are getting massacred in?

DeletedUser120361

P.S its sad too 'cause until you posted in this thread I'd read nothing but respect for you on these forums, and you proved yourself in game more than anyone else in SAGA has yet, but I dunno its hard to keep high opinions of a player when they acting like a whiney 10 year old on the externals

jiji123

Razzald why have you taken the first post on this thread so personally... it wasnt even directed at you. It was just a list of villages that included conquers that were in Apathy backlines.. You've taken a war declaration, made it all about you and gotten completely shot down because neither you nor your tribe have a leg to stand on right now.

Need I point out the three more rim K villages SAGA took today in their attempt to run away from this war they are getting massacred in?

lol K65 is about 100~ hours away.. and that explains a lot why you picked this war at the right time.

When we were told to send to south K, it was about 2 weeks ago, when we were hugging hard core.. there was no war, no "massacre".. Some people sent some nobles hoping for pre-nobling support, some sent a train, and it's a 2 week-ish walk, that's why our caps are low... half of our trains were on a hike

But you guys get on the externals and brag how you beat us by a large margin.. if you look at opponents defeated, we're about even. And that's a lot of troops to be lost in a short amount of time, if you believe in troop conservation, you can do the math how long it will take to get back those nukes and heavy's..

Timing was certainly hugely on Apathy's side, just wanna clear that up, combined with our leadership change..

If you talk "sub-standard", time will tell, TW is a marathon, not a sprint.

DeletedUser120361

1. Timing hugely on our side.. SAGA declared war on us so how do you figure that? Theoretically you guys should have caught us off guard and been well prepared for a war.
2. Why were you even going to K65 anyway?
3. Opponents defeated being even and us having so many more caps just shows we used our troops more effectively no?

DeletedUser116879

This is so full of puffed up bollocks, it should be in a man only gym..

First off ALL of the villages apathy lists that I've taken in "Their area" are part of my main village cluster and have been since month 1.. They even have the cheek of listing the 2nd and 3rd villages i ever nobled as being "in their area" (And those were only barbs cause drowngod and his puppy side kick ran to the rim the minute i launched a train at them).. Trafalgar is the only village they could have any real issue with.. and that was part of a rim defence cluster i was going to build.. Even that is outside of their precious 7x7.. They even listed washington, I nobled it to create a tribal support village in the heart of our own territory. Washington is my furthest village from apathies lines.. and they claim it's a barb nobled in their area.. They are having a laugh..

Simple truth is apathy saw from my actions and from other indicators that saga was suffering internal issues..So they decided to back stab an ally whilst they were weak and in leadership transition.. They then cook up some bollox story about us nobling barbs in "their area" when as allies giving us a few backline villages should never have been a problem..

reality is Apathy stabbed an ally in the back because they saw an opportunity.. I'm not blaming them for this, it is tw afterall.. But please drop the crap..

stab in the back? i dont really see it as a stab in the back when we gave you 48 hours and gave u options to keep the alliance. Not to mention u guys declared war :p

I would consider it a stab in the front, in ur gut. not in the back. And really if u declared war you should have been ready for what you asked for in declaration.

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

lol K65 is about 100~ hours away.. and that explains a lot why you picked this war at the right time.

When we were told to send to south K, it was about 2 weeks ago, when we were hugging hard core.. there was no war, no "massacre".. Some people sent some nobles hoping for pre-nobling support, some sent a train, and it's a 2 week-ish walk, that's why our caps are low... half of our trains were on a hike

But you guys get on the externals and brag how you beat us by a large margin.. if you look at opponents defeated, we're about even. And that's a lot of troops to be lost in a short amount of time, if you believe in troop conservation, you can do the math how long it will take to get back those nukes and heavy's..

Timing was certainly hugely on Apathy's side, just wanna clear that up, combined with our leadership change..

If you talk "sub-standard", time will tell, TW is a marathon, not a sprint.
sorry, i dont really understand you saying you weren't ready when You declared war.

and us being even in opponents defeated just means we are more effecient then you guys if you look at the noble count.

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

i did.. i got two of your tribe mates nukes for nothing, and his village...

Also lets look at war stats...

Topat's 21k in kills for those 4 vills suggests he was using his tribe mates to do the work for him..
no, it just shows u guys have a few trash players that are easy to noble :p

jiji123

all this talk about preparedness.. let's get some facts straight:

warrior declared war after 20 noble trains were sent, in fact you guys had a hell lot more time to prep for your op, it was a good op, i'll give you that. 2 days before your trains for some reason Apathy was listed as "allies".. no communication was given about that, we were confused..
declaring war is good for stats tracking.. that's about it, not sure what the fuss is about..

As for village capped, again, you guys were a lot more prepared coming into this. Our nobles and trains were not home, etc... how hard is it to understand?

Again a sprint doesn't mean jack, time will tell.. how about less talk and more action? :)

ToPaT

all this talk about preparedness.. let's get some facts straight:

warrior declared war after 20 noble trains were sent, in fact you guys had a hell lot more time to prep for your op, it was a good op, i'll give you that. 2 days before your trains for some reason Apathy was listed as "allies".. no communication was given about that, we were confused..
declaring war is good for stats tracking.. that's about it, not sure what the fuss is about..

As for village capped, again, you guys were a lot more prepared coming into this. Our nobles and trains were not home, etc... how hard is it to understand?

Typically, anyone worth their salt as a duke prepare their tribe before they declare war on another tribe. As a result they then get the jump on the other tribe.

Your duke being bad, declaring prematurely, the council kicking and nobling their baron, 3 leadership changes within 2 weeks isn't my fault or my tribes fault.

How hard is that to understand?