Smart! vs Vodka

DeletedUser121074

Hey, I'm glad you popped up here!

View attachment 1106

When the war breaks out all you seem to be able to do is to grab a few internals and send out some support that is waaaay too late to actually help.

Honestly I didn't even expect better of you, but yeah it's a shame when the rim rats kicks your ass eh?

I find it amusing how you talk sh*t about Eastwood's internals when you have 15 more villas then him yet he still has almost twice your ODA...

DeletedUser115004

Mock me all you want :)

Right ow my closest noble to vodka is about 17 hours if you look closely these internals are gradually getting closer and closer yo vodka

Don't get to hyped up when the wars been going onnonly a few days as it will make you look dumb when I start actually getting involved

LC Hammer

Right ow my closest noble to vodka is about 17 hours if you look closely these internals are gradually getting closer and closer yo vodka

Don't get to hyped up when the wars been going onnonly a few days as it will make you look dumb when I start actually getting involved
Have you seen any of us get hyped up? we are as cool as a cucumber. Theres a long war ahead of us.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since this thread started with Skype captions and sh*t chatting I might as well follow up with exactly that.

It seems you have some first hand knowledge about not being happy in a tribe Mr. Hound.

View attachment 1105
This screenshot is from when The Hound joined Smart, for those of you who cares. He went directly to the old tribe chat to chat some sh*t. Real classy, mate. o_O
Pahahaha, fair play to Tom. It takes a while to like people and there will always be people you don't like. Tom was having a laugh with some of his friends. We had a good relation with the players in Baba and maybe Tom shouldn't have "bitched", but he would never of spied, even when he clearly wasn't keen. We wont lie, its true. Tom did feel that way on the first day he joined, he knew when he joined there was going to be players he didn't like, what do you expect he just got in a 3 way merge.

Sam.

I wanted to keep in touch with some of the Baba members, as I thought of them as friends. It was the first day, I didn't like the fact that we were split up, as I got announced very late about this. I went back and bitched, I didn't like duarte, wasn't liking some of the members, but I got to know them and my opinion about them has changed. I admit at the beginning I wasn't keen on the tribe, but I've grown to like the guys.

Tom

You can be friends with people even if your tribes are at war, if not then you clearly aren't mature enough to play the game:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2767

Ober, for your information, the quote about the afk deal is from my chats, and the conversation partner wasn't bluedog. There are Vodka players not happy with how Sean does things.

Tom
I dont think this hurt. :p

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont think this hurt. :p
Who are you? ( Don't take offence, just unsure.)

P.S Tom pointed that out to get the truth out, but also to stop an unneeded argument. The point about Sean is probably true for every leader. You guys don't have to be so insecure about it:(

I'm always here if you need a friendly chat, keep them spirits high:)

Last edited:

bunter

Take it your just waiting for an internal on the front then so you can fight

DeletedUser121074

I find it amusing that you came back after SJ wiped the floor with you.

I sniped 16 nobles from two players a combined ten+ times more points than me after never sniping before. My five villas were completely isolated, so if they weren't stacked, of course they would be taken by Vodka. I just think it's funny that it took SJ, the number one player, that long, and SJ wouldn't even let Ober take any after I kept sniping his nobles...

oberjarl is awesome

I sniped 16 nobles from two players a combined ten+ times more points than me after never sniping before. My five villas were completely isolated, so if they weren't stacked, of course they would be taken by Vodka. I just think it's funny that it took SJ, the number one player, that long, and SJ wouldn't even let Ober take any after I kept sniping his nobles...

The fact that you said you didn't get support is amusing. I in fact let SJ take the closest one so he was closer to the front.
Also I don't think taking out a player with his cluster of villages receiving support under 2 days to take all 5 of your villages there.

Not saying what you did wasn't good, just shouldn't be shit-talking SJ after he did cap all of your k43 villages.

DeletedUser121074

The fact that you said you didn't get support is amusing. I in fact let SJ take the closest one so he was closer to the front.
Also I don't think taking out a player with his cluster of villages receiving support under 2 days to take all 5 of your villages there.

Not saying what you did wasn't good, just shouldn't be shit-talking SJ after he did cap all of your k43 villages.

Receiving support? Yeah, a little, but nothing close to a stack. Prenukes by you and SJ killed all support, the rest was just sniping. And yeah he did cap all my villas, but two days considering all the support was killed very quickly is still longer than I would expect based on the amount of villas he had surrounding mine.

Also, if you let him take it, why was that after I sniped your nobles and not before?

GimpSuitJoe

Reaction score
Receiving support? Yeah, a little, but nothing close to a stack. Prenukes by you and SJ killed all support, the rest was just sniping. And yeah he did cap all my villas, but two days considering all the support was killed very quickly is still longer than I would expect based on the amount of villas he had surrounding mine.

Also, if you let him take it, why was that after I sniped your nobles and not before?

Pretty sure we took you with very limited villages attacking. I wasn't on, but didn't we take 2* other villages plus Clamath in the same 2 day period?

Edit