Smart! vs Vodka

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The bloodletting begins in K44

Vodka has walked over our tribe since our inception. Today Smart declares it will take no more

The Afk account was in our academy tribe and moved across to the main tribe. They dubiously claimed that this counted as recruitment because they decided it is in their best interests if our diplomacy only extends to our main tribe.

42e2408242fe54f7adab4b1245ab10ea.png

10624c329eb3f16ca2a6de8edc6823a6.png

621490ffcbd70428dc0459cd5a38fb09.png

We made a deal which was HEAVILY in their favor in an attempt to maintain good diplomacy. Then they didn't even follow that agreement and instead nobled almost the entire account. This is after they nobled our internal Judd (formerly in BOLD) in another attempt to block our expansion.

5a2da8a1704aee93163fa63cc0046555.png

Vodka have been trying to block us in and encircle us and we are sick of it. They broke off diplomacy with us and clearly intended to begin hostilities. From the beginning of our diplomacy they have been focused on walking all over us and using the fact that we are fighting others to try push our limits and get concessions from us. This will stand no more.

Now today within the space of the 48 hour cooldown my account gets hit by Daemon. This is in breach of our cooldown and thus we have begun counter measures.

d9637c06e921d6db0152fc88f2cc3fe5.png

Our retaliation will be swift.

Smart! declares war on Vodka

Last edited:

DeletedUser120240

Let's not forget! Vodka has been standing by Gasp! side this whole entire time. Many of their players have been supporting Gasp from the start. The diplomacy was a joke. Even gone to the extent of Vodka players sniping Smart!'s trains. If you can't uphold the terms of an alliance, don't set one up. It's time to rock and roll kiddos. Your incessant disrespect and constant behavior of playing absolutely stupid is over.

giphy.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

Let's not forget! Vodka has been standing by Gasp! side this whole entire time. Many of their players have been supporting Gasp from the start. The diplomacy was a joke. Even gone to the extent of Vodka players sniping Smart!'s trains. If you can't uphold the terms of an alliance, don't set one up. It's time to rock and roll kiddos. Your incessant disrespect and constant behavior of playing absolutely stupid is over.

giphy.gif
it takes two tribes to sign an alliance so cant really put the blame on vodka

if your tribe didnt trust vodka then its your leaders fault for signing an alliance in the first place

DeletedUser120240

it takes two tribes to sign an alliance so cant really put the blame on vodka

if your tribe didnt trust vodka then its your leaders fault for signing an alliance in the first place

Vodka was trusted. Like it was even aforementioned, they took advantage of the war with YES and pushed the limits of what would be tolerated. But I guess it's okay to snipe nobles from your "allies".

oberjarl is awesome

Alright I don't have the most time right now so will make this do.

First off, this title is very poor. With Absolut and Smart there are so many things you can think of.

I would think the nobles Sinful sent to Daemon are the real reason for the breaking of the cooldown early, when it shouldve been broken 30hours later, but whatever, don't know the reason for a single attack from Daemon. Either way, Sinful took 2 villages before the war was even declared so they were the ones to break cooldown. Not us.

Eitherway, Smart! has so far proven to be a total joke tribe. Declaring war without borders stacked? Capping 2 during cooldown before declaring? People on border not even recieving incomings? At least show me some love, as it seems I am a major cause of this :D ! Sending trains at villages we have taken? I came home drunk and still landed 4 snipes and of course I recapped the one that I knew you would take. Anyone would recap if given that opportunity. It can be noted that the first cap to come off of one of the main tribes was Smart! taking a village off of me that was taken back 40 minutes later.

With the afk199 situation y'all stated he would be dismissed by 10st on the 4th or 5th. He was kicked at 20st on the 5th. Then, he mustve been told to attack us while clearing the villages meant for you guys. If this isn't true and yall just didnt send antisnipes I am very thankful as that was too easy :)

While in this you only state our breaches of the Alliance(more of which I will go over later) Smart! has breached the NAP many times. Recruitment of IVIySteriousS- and Killabee were both in breach of the Alliance and you have nobled across our border to get to the rim more than once(IvIy and Graf).

We had also never agreed on a alliance with your academy tribe Smart? which seemed to just be an excuse to keep targets away from us. Therefore, recruitment of afk199 and Bluedog2000 from Smart? to Smart! both breached the alliance. You also have recruited other Gasp! members who were previously at war with you. Surprised you're so sure that they aren't spies! Oh and also you have at least one spy. I have received info from your tribe before and continue to receive some.

Now, continuing about your academy tribe, I OPed Ataguas5 since he was in my area, and it was successful, however after you happened to notice he was losing villages he was kicked! Already worried about stats, thats cute.

Now time for my real-life friend Bluedog2000. The only reason he has villages currently is because of me. I have been holding SJ back because he was my real life friend and I was attempting to convince him to merge. What a mistake that was! He posts quotes from our chat in which we had stated previously that everything said there stays there. One of these quotes can be seen above in the war declaration! It doesn't matter anyway because I know his exact offline times and which of his villages are offensive and defensive. Good Luck to him I guess.

Side note- If yall think saying in a private chat not to who its relating to "go f themselves" I assure you you will see significantly worse from Lily, the coplayer on Curses. Cant wait till George or one of the leadership posts what she has said multiple times to George. What she's said is grounds for banning and definitely kicking from the tribe.

And heres my personal favorite storyline. Tatotis88 Is a player rejected for the merge located on the western middle of Smart! He has now been OPed twice by: Jeff saunier, afk199, kaloiski, Bluedog2000, Unthinkably Sordid, Clamath, theinvisible. He has not lost a single village.
Tatotis88.png Tatotis88(2).png

If this is how Smart! performs against a 60k tribeless player surrounded by them... How will they perform against a real tribe? Very much looking forward to fighting 10 second trains!

I'm sure I've forgotten many things, however there is always more time to post things. I would end with goodluck but Smart! doesn't deserve it. If they lose this war(and they will no question) when starting with well over 2x our villages and a bullshit first strike by Sinful, they do not deserve respect.

~Elliot/Oberjarl

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ober, for your information, the quote about the afk deal is from my chats, and the conversation partner wasn't bluedog. There are Vodka players not happy with how Sean does things.

Tom

oberjarl is awesome

Ober, for your information, the quote about the afk deal is from my chats, and the conversation partner wasn't bluedog. There are Vodka players not happy with how Sean does things.

Tom
Funny because I just talked with blue and he said it was him? Not certain however so you may be right I am proceeding with what I have been told and what I know

Edit: also I don't talk to anyone else from smart and that is a direct quote that I remember saying drunk 2 nights ago

Edit #2: no one else sniped multiple trains and I was the one to take as many as I could which was the mistake in the quote

Lord BillyNoMates

Smarts old tribe violated the Yes NAP twice and cool down period once with recruiting and stuff and Vodka actually seems surprised they did the same to them

should of seen it coming ages ago

DeletedUser120240

Funny because I just talked with blue and he said it was him? Not certain however so you may be right I am proceeding with what I have been told and what I know

Edit: also I don't talk to anyone else from smart and that is a direct quote that I remember saying drunk 2 nights ago

Edit #2: no one else sniped multiple trains and I was the one to take as many as I could which was the mistake in the quote

Nobody sniped trains??!!! LOL There are multiple screenshots

DeletedUser121074

Ober, you do know that I know the same info about you? This isn't a one sided battle. Just because you have more villages doesn't mean I can't keep track of yours as well. I could post your total troop count in a screenshot if I wanted to. Nice "spy" you speak of, I'm real worried, as should be the rest of smart! If you're referring to me, then I don't think you know what the word spy means. Stop lying about me because the only people you're fooling if any are the gullible members of vodka.

Also did you say something about us not getting any villages from tatotis88? I beg to differ

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 2.56.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 2.56.02 PM.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

giphy.gif
So you DID make into Smart?
guess I was right when I linked you to pnut and/or baba ;)

oberjarl is awesome

Nobody sniped trains??!!! LOL There are multiple screenshots
I'll get screenshots of me sniping trains when I get home :)

And blue you forget my account is 24/7. The villa you got from tatotis was a recap on sumaes a LONG time ago. And there is another spy, that wasn't you passing me info. You forget I have connections from multiple accounts on multiple worlds.
You don't know any troop counts of mine, all you know is what I've told you--but that was weeks ago. Meanwhile I have reports of your exact troop counts.

Let's just see who's alive at the end of the week!

DeletedUser121074

What did you say about not knowing your troop counts? A little low for 43 villas if you ask me.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 58

DeletedUser

Ober, you do know that I know the same info about you? This isn't a one sided battle. Just because you have more villages doesn't mean I can't keep track of yours as well. I could post your total troop count in a screenshot if I wanted to. Nice "spy" you speak of, I'm real worried, as should be the rest of smart! If you're referring to me, then I don't think you know what the word spy means. Stop lying about me because the only people you're fooling if any are the gullible members of vodka.

Also did you say something about us not getting any villages from tatotis88? I beg to differ

To be honest when I read this garbage of yours it seems extremely likely that aberjarl is speaking the truth.

Furthermore I would love to see how this plays out. One sec I'm getting my popcorn :)

DeletedUser121074

To be honest when I read this garbage of yours it seems extremely likely that aberjarl is speaking the truth.

Furthermore I would love to see how this plays out. One sec I'm getting my popcorn :)

As I've only been on the forums for a couple hours, I would expect my posts to be garbage. However, they are no less true.