Smart! vs Vodka

Lord BillyNoMates

Says the person that declared war on Pnut for poaching players when having diplomacy with -YES-. Yet you have also done the same to other tribes? Well played Billy.

Everyone here can try and play the high horse even those outside the war yet I'm sure everyone has played "dirty". Everyone here loving the drama, yet has no one realised that this has perfectly played into NN hands? These wars are interesting, yet none of it will matter when NN just continue to grow. You can all say about them vs Purge, but when them and Vodka have taken players off them , it is hardly a fair war.
im not sure you have the right to insult anyones recruitment policy

Smart! are probably one of the Top mass recruitment tribes i can see

you dont just recruit players near your allies you also recruit your enemies because you cant kill them

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
im not sure you have the right to insult anyones recruitment policy

Smart! are probably one of the Top mass recruitment tribes i can see

you dont just recruit players near your allies you also recruit your enemies because you cant kill them
Did I ever say we were perfect? No, but neither are you so stop trying to belittle others and sort yourself out.

I've always said there is more than one side to something. Although why would I explain myself to "Mr not so rank one anymore"

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Umm, I guess I know the inside of Vodka better than you mate. But continue to live in your own bubble, I just wanted to state the fact that Sean is well liked.
My own bubble? I have my connections, but you know what if you want to live in some paradise world then go ahead. Sure, Sean is well liked, but not everyone in Vodka agrees with the way he runs things. Happens in every tribe, but I suppose paradise sounds so much better:)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Any actual war-stats to this one yet or is this just another waaaaa-mbluance ride?

DeletedUser115004

id advice you to look at half of smarts members before making that joke ^^

A Lion doesnt concern himself with the opinion of a sheep, vodka has a small handful of okay players the rest are rim rats looking for an easy ride.

Lord BillyNoMates

Did I ever say we were perfect? No, but neither are you so stop trying to belittle others and sort yourself out.

I've always said there is more than one side to something. Although why would I explain myself to "Mr not so rank one anymore"
if their is two sides to a story why is this opening post all about what vodka did xD

dont see smart saying they violated the alliance 3 times

so yet again you contradicted your self

Lord BillyNoMates

A Lion doesnt concern himself with the opinion of a sheep, vodka has a small handful of okay players the rest are rim rats looking for an easy ride.
and i guess that smart is full of amazing players that are awesome core players right

sorry but im so finding it hard not to laugh right now

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if their is two sides to a story why is this opening post all about what vodka did xD

dont see smart saying they violated the alliance 3 times

so yet again you contradicted your self
Was that me? No.
Am I Sinful Angel? No.
Yet, YOU personally are here trying to throw shade. Silly boy.

Lord BillyNoMates

Laugh at Reece and sinful angel on your own risk
i always laugh at reece

he couldnt even handle playing his own account with a co ^^ so now he merged into an account with like 7 players ^^

DeletedUser115004

and i guess that smart is full of amazing players that are awesome core players right

sorry but im so finding it hard not to laugh right now

LMAO
3e20ab46f71cb45231d8b5a44e0ec685.png