Reaction score
Dont like the p2w option?

Try this:

https://www.plemiona.pl/ - World 119
No premium.
No watch towers.
No paladin.
Other 'old-school' settings

Still enough players to have an active world (much more than the last non p2w worlds we had on .net) And i've heard that polish worlds are pretty active and competitive.

But Minty!?! I dont speak polish you fumb duck! Fortunately you dont have to. I asked the polish support team if its possible to play the polish server without knowing any polish as some regional servers say you can only play if you are a native speaker.

Polish world.PNG

The alternatives are out there guys if you use 5 minutes of your time to do research :)

hurod

I know about Polish server. Was too late tho, already made commitment here.

blckdrgn1

I was part of a premade on .de but we only had 1-2 german speakers in the tribe. Though it may be allowed to play without knowing polish, diplomacy is difficult if you dont know the local language.

Age of Ultron

This is why td won classic against the old school players. Oh wait you got rimmed, like 1 month ago. Relax kid
Umm would you like to explain how the classic round was the "current tw"? o_O

DeletedUser117534

Dont like the p2w option?

Try this:

https://www.plemiona.pl/ - World 119
No premium.
No watch towers.
No paladin.
Other 'old-school' settings

Still enough players to have an active world (much more than the last non p2w worlds we had on .net) And i've heard that polish worlds are pretty active and competitive.

But Minty!?! I dont speak polish you fumb duck! Fortunately you dont have to. I asked the polish support team if its possible to play the polish server without knowing any polish as some regional servers say you can only play if you are a native speaker.

The alternatives are out there guys if you use 5 minutes of your time to do research :)
You can always ask me to translate for you :D
I really recommend Polish server, worlds are still 10 times larger than on .net

Just the night protection is annoying if you are from America or Asia/Pacific regions so I'd recommend it for European players

mattcurr

Merging and being carried? Old school tw at its best
I get youre obviously still a little cranky, but it's no secret I didnt play my account there, and its no secret that you were there merged a crap ton, launched on Razorshark who you swore up and down publicly couldnt defend, ended up failing miserably in your opp and crashed burned and got rimmed, and lost the world despite having merged two of the few remaining tribes while being rank 1 already. Your tribe then got nobled from rank 1 to out, not recruited out of first place, forcibly removed via nobles after you guys were all actively playing and failed to both attack and defend. But hey you new guys are pretty refreshingly cocky at rewriting a 3 week old history thats certainly better than players of old, you pretend nothing happened, they pretended their dog or something died

Deleted User - 10618707

I get youre obviously still a little cranky, but it's no secret I didnt play my account there, and its no secret that you were there merged a crap ton, launched on Razorshark who you swore up and down publicly couldnt defend, ended up failing miserably in your opp and crashed burned and got rimmed, and lost the world despite having merged two of the few remaining tribes while being rank 1 already. Your tribe then got nobled from rank 1 to out, not recruited out of first place, forcibly removed via nobles after you guys were all actively playing and failed to both attack and defend. But hey you new guys are pretty refreshingly cocky at rewriting a 3 week old history thats certainly better than players of old, you pretend nothing happened, they pretended their dog or something died

You are one to talk about making up excuses for your own incompetence.

xmhFJ4k9T8O8VDQrdcx5Xw.png

I guess you'll continue trying to convince the world that you 'quit', rather than that was simply to limit of your ability. You need a better excuse than your dog died :eek:

On a different note, you are going on about a troll round where 95% of a tribe is random recruits for the lulz? What's your excuse for w79. I bet you were 'bored', funny how everyone gets bored when they are being rimmed:oops:

giphy.gif

mattcurr

You are one to talk about making up excuses for your own incompetence.

xmhFJ4k9T8O8VDQrdcx5Xw.png

I guess you'll continue trying to convince the world that you 'quit', rather than that was simply to limit of your ability. You need a better excuse than your dog died :eek:

On a different note, you are going on about a troll round where 95% of a tribe is random recruits for the lulz? What's your excuse for w79. I bet you were 'bored', funny how everyone gets bored when they are being rimmed:oops:

giphy.gif
Ive been rimmed before, I wasnt rimmed in w79, I quit I was also about 90 hours from any red villages I have no idea what happened to my account after I quit. Here's the thing about the truth, to some people like you it makes them bitter and hide, and avoid. To others like me, Im pretty accepting of the truth, no-one in world 79 who played against me can honestly say that they took a village from me actively defending. No one being honest would say that they were successfully beating my tribe while I was there the tribe was +20 or so when I left, we had two players who had lost villages one on the right flank who was inactive, and mulloway69 who recaptured all of them lest 1 I believe. It was a stale mate with us insignificantly ahead.

The difference between you and me is im very honest about what ive done and havent done. My failures and successes, I was rimmed once, through no fault but my own w45. I came back and kept playing for another 9 months top 10 rank 1 tribe.. If I actually lose Im motivated to win, Im motivated to play, and Im open and honest about it Thats who I am. You? You seem to protect your ego lash out lying about a 2 year old war because I told the truth about what happened to you 3 weeks ago. It's just a little sad I generally thought better of you, you know I consider you a good player, in general, as Ive publicly stated. Not great but certainly competitive, but hey when on a losing front pick another and hope no-one notices? Or is your thought process this bankrupt? As though me being bad would change your own performance in anyway if you were telling the truth

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Ive been rimmed before, I wasnt rimmed in w79, I quit I was also about 90 hours from any red villages I have no idea what happened to my account after I quit. Here's the thing about the truth, to some people like you it makes them bitter and hide, and avoid. To others like me, Im pretty accepting of the truth, no-one in world 79 who played against me can honestly say that they took a village from me actively defending. No one being honest would say that they were successfully beating my tribe while I was there the tribe was +20 or so when I left, we had two players who had lost villages one on the right flank who was inactive, and mulloway69 who recaptured all of them lest 1 I believe. It was a stale mate with us insignificantly ahead.

The difference between you and me is im very honest about what ive done and havent done. My failures and successes, I was rimmed once, through no fault but my own w45. I came back and kept playing for another 9 months top 10 rank 1 tribe.. If I actually lose Im motivated to win, Im motivated to play, and Im open and honest about it Thats who I am. You? You seem to protect your ego lash out lying about a 2 year old war because I told the truth about what happened to you 3 weeks ago. It's just a little sad I generally thought better of you, you know I consider you a good player, in general, as Ive publicly stated. Not great but certainly competitive, but hey when on a losing front pick another and hope no-one notices? Or is your thought process this bankrupt? As though me being bad would change your own performance in anyway if you were telling the truth

I should really go into the business of predicting the future, as i predicted you would write endlessly on about you were miraculously not playing, how you left your tribe for dead i guess. But eh, no reason to get your ego hurt and start with the ad hominem attacks matty, all i did was bring to light how you and your 'old school' style got rimmed, which was relevant to the topic being discussed, you being butthurt about me bringing that up is truly hilarious. But hey, nothing you say now change the the public perception of you anyway, an egotistical player who has no reason to be egotistical. Lost to a duke (Garrock), who you openly bashed as being bad. Stalemate? Lmao

Though have a monologue on how you apparently outfarmed top farmers if it makes you feel accomplished matty.

mattcurr

I should really go into the business of predicting the future, as i predicted you would write endlessly on about you were miraculously not playing, how you left your tribe for dead i guess. But eh, no reason to get your ego hurt and start with the ad hominem attacks matty, all i did was bring to light how you and your 'old school' style got rimmed, which was relevant to the topic being discussed, you being butthurt about me bringing that up is truly hilarious. But hey, nothing you say now change the the public perception of you anyway, an egotistical player who has no reason to be egotistical. Lost to a duke (Garrock), who you openly bashed as being bad. Stalemate? Lmao

How would me losing to him prove old school losing that's just stupid, hes been around longer than me or as long as me.

You got upset you lost and are crying, Feel free to ask garrock if my statements are accurate, I doubt he'd have much to say is wrong with my recollection, we all have a prospective of course, but the truth from a different angle is still generally the same. But for your one comment, yeah in a way to speak I left my tribe for dead, this is accurate, my tribes are set up with me as a foundation, without me they fail, for reasons and you could fill in what ever reason you want it doesnt matter, I was active, we were slightly up and I left. Good bad or indifferent thats what happened. People can draw whatever conclusion they would like from that.

But hey keep doubling down on talking about me as though that changes you losing to the old school players you were making fun of. Which as I have pointed out never included me so like Person A points out when you make fun of group B that you were just rimmed by Group B so you say well person A sucks. Even if you're right that has nothing to do with you having lost to the people you're making fun of. I literally have nothing to do with you having lost to the people youre making fun of.

You probably should just give up at this point TD you're embarrassing yourself, and you're accomplishing nothing against me because Im honest about my past. If laughing and gif were salient arguments though you certainly would be winning.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm literally dying here lol. Its funny how you just used Garrock to justify the entire old school thing, however somehow I'm related to 'new school', when my original comment had more to do with recent game changes, but you chose to make this about me. Gaps in your reasoning are showing matty :x

Upset I lost? Not really, see the difference between you and i, I don't have to make up excuses and feign quitting in order to save face about losing, how long are you going to keep up the facade? There is little need to ask, can simple just look at stats...

Here are a few to start!

IQfyYJZiQGGRwKXdbjpX6A.png

H3Tm0wmNTIaeoMzKRJWNrg.png

At a quick glance....hmm, seems like you were wrong about that entire 20+ bit huh?

Your argumentative skills are really lacking if you are trying to use me as a sample to represent 'new players'. Though what is this making fun of x group you are going on about? My original comment was about my opinion that game changes have made some of the core competences of old meti tw, now null, therefore losing the competitive advantage they would have had earlier. It doesn't take much thought to figure this much out Matty, but i guess you're just so blinded by your ego being hurt :D. Keep on trying to convince us that you 'quit' ;)

If you're going to try to be insulting, at least do it with some sort of fact and finesse. This is honestly just sad, but I'm done, hopefully you're ego is still intact.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Thats a crazy amount of manipulating, now there must have been a diffreent thread after the top 20 section, but here is the second to last post I posted in the top 20 thread in w79, at the time you guys were down 150 to our alliance, that changed as I said before I left, but bro come on you're posting two random ass things and you know it.(The last one is just a response to you with a map) Relax you obviously want to beat your chest because you were embarrassed but you'll have to do it with someone else.

Btw you responded to it even and didnt correct me, no one did because it was accurate. As I said though there must be a different thread im missing, because I know you guys hit that nohaj guy on the east and brought it near even before I left. Maybe Ill find it tomorrow if you're still decidedly on this stupid war path of trying to feel better about yourself but Im off to bed toodles.

You're down 50 to us and 100 to mojo, come now, what do you think happens when mojo 2 is gone.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-20-discussion.274257/page-65#post-6960471

Anyone can watch us talk about the war and you talk about how you're losing

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

But hey, nothing you say now change the the public perception of you anyway, an egotistical player who has no reason to be egotistical.

Thats the exact impression I got of you :) You make fun of old school players/styles and then wonder why you are associated with new school... maybe cuz you are bashing old school? Joined externals 2014? I've never heard of you so you cant be anything spectacular that would justify your inflated ego.

So are you claiming to be old school and including yourself in your comment about old school players flopping in todays TW? Or are you claiming to be new school? Make up your mind :)

Garrock

Mmmm... old school players would flop in current TW? It's not like TW is more difficult now than it was 7-10 years ago. Truth is, it's far easier now than it used to be. I would agree that many would flop, many who haven't played in years would quit simply because they would have to adapt their game to the differences in mechanics. Keeping in mind most old school players have aged 7-10 years, they are no longer kids, they have more responsibilities, and they would be quick to find that they cannot dedicate the time necessary to play properly or competitively. People in the early worlds weren't coplaying, this would be a new concept for many should they decide to give it a try.... yes, TD, many reasons older players may fail, but skill is not one of them. I have personally quit this game numerous times with 1-2 year gaps between, and each time I've come back I've had to adjust to game changes, but still capable of competing at the highest levels, and while I've always been a good player, I would not classify myself as an elite. I do believe w100 will be a disappointment, we'll see a slightly larger world I imagine, and we'll see some old names and faces, but many will find they are not cut out for the commitment and the world population will diminish rapidly until it becomes what we're now accustomed to TW being.

DeletedUser120160

I have been playing since roughly 2008, so am in that category of being no longer a kid playing the game with more commitments.

Whilst I would say some aspects of the game have gotten harder, I would say as a more or less solo player for most of my time playing this game, it is much easier to sustain yourself and be reasonably competitive nowadays (at least early on) with less activity than it was before.

That said, the game seems to be more alot more fast paced now than it ever was, presumably just due to the PP boosts and smaller world sizes. I guess like it or lump it the changes are part of the game and being a good player is about adapting.Even in terms of PP, without a bankroll there are ways and means or building up it up if if you are patient and can be bothered to do it.

Would love one of the old school worlds again though, when the rim was more than a K from the core lol