Tribes: Spyker
Side 2:
Tribes: OBEY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 26
Difference: 5

Yes OBEY are fighting in the backline too but for a noob tribe we doing well ayy. Why would we be bitter , OBEY must be bitter loosing that many nukes and not capping a single villa ?

Sam

DeletedUser

I believe the objective of Obey leadership currently is to go even on that front though whilst the rim is cleaned up which they have achieved. It is my opinion that the onus is on Escape/Stryker to press an advantage against Obey whilst we are focusing on cleaning up other tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

*GranTorino

I'm annoyed at both of you, I spend all world smashing nubs and then you two get a couple of pansy OP's on you and overtake me

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
giphy.gif

You know you have been coplaying with Jake too long when you start sending out these gifs...

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

so to get this thing ontopic, i'll put my own w96 dream team of 10 active players atm that i think could and would work as tribe. :rolleyes:

GT- in this world any no1 place is always discussion between trex team and GT, so this is same. only reason i've chosen GT is max <3
bluebanana- i think this is the most underestimated TW player i've met, giving how he started TW only recently and handles all mechanical stuff of the game so well is just amazing. plus so kind and naive that it's simply lovely. probb would give drowngod duke privs even if he'd knew who drowngod is. he is lazy, if he isn't he'd surely be top tier player ^^
chris/tyrell wellick- i think this is the most overestimated pl... i'm just kidding. i've said it few times, chris is a man of a moment, but when that moment is on, he's definitely top tier without doubt. shame he losses motivation often, but even then he's one of the best people to work with.

you will see now that these are all DEFY tribe members and it's really because each of them deserves it and if i would start w96 all over again, definitely would love to have those 4 alongside me cause of everything they've been through and way they acted- silently taking out OBEYs trains and nukes- even tho some of them really surprised me. dedication, teamwork, gameplay overall- if i need to be rimmed it'd be alongside them.

keisari
jrol
ocb-slims
empire spanks back

next places can basically be any of other DEFY members, but if i need to chose 3, it would be those:

king parker- KP, gave me so much headaches, but if oyu need someone to boost team morale, it's him
renjeuz- nothing much to say, but he definitely deserves to be here
10mick10- if anyone suffered most from OBEY foul play it was RBH and mick as their leader probb got through worst. but he's still here, still not giving up and always ready for more.

i've said everything i needed. ofc, statistics don't show nearly nice picture as i've wrote it (except OD), but if i'd start new world with mentioned team, especially now that i know their capabilities, it would be much more fun run. no matter how this ends for DEFY, overall best bunch of noobs i ever played with. gimme GT and we can rule the world... :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser121468

so to get this thing ontopic, i'll put my own w96 dream team of 10 active players atm that i think could and would work as tribe. :rolleyes:

GT- in this world any no1 place is always discussion between trex team and GT, so this is same. only reason i've chosen GT is max <3
bluebanana- i think this is the most underestimated TW player i've met, giving how he started TW only recently and handles all mechanical stuff of the game so well is just amazing. plus so kind and naive that it's simply lovely. probb would give drowngod duke privs even if he'd knew who drowngod is. he is lazy, if he isn't he'd surely be top tier player ^^
chris/tyrell wellick- i think this is the most overestimated pl... i'm just kidding. i've said it few times, chris is a man of a moment, but when that moment is on, he's definitely top tier without doubt. shame he losses motivation often, but even then he's one of the best people to work with.

you will see now that these are all DEFY tribe members and it's really because each of them deserves it and if i would start w96 all over again, definitely would love to have those 4 alongside me cause of everything they've been through and way they acted- silently taking out OBEYs trains and nukes- even tho some of them really surprised me. dedication, teamwork, gameplay overall- if i need to be rimmed it'd be alongside them.

keisari
jrol
ocb-slims
empire spanks back

next places can basically be any of other DEFY members, but if i need to chose 3, it would be those:

king parker- KP, gave me so much headaches, but if oyu need someone to boost team morale, it's him
renjeuz- nothing much to say, but he definitely deserves to be here
10mick10- if anyone suffered most from OBEY foul play it was RBH and mick as their leader probb got through worst. but he's still here, still not giving up and always ready for more.

i've said everything i needed. ofc, statistics don't show nearly nice picture as i've wrote it (except OD), but if i'd start new world with mentioned team, especially now that i know their capabilities, it would be much more fun run. no matter how this ends for DEFY, overall best bunch of noobs i ever played with. gimme GT and we can rule the world... :D:D:D:D

Cool list and nice to see some insight on tribes outside of the big three :D.

DeletedUser120744

I believe the objective of Obey leadership currently is to go even on that front though whilst the rim is cleaned up which they have achieved. It is my opinion that the onus is on Escape/Stryker to press an advantage against Obey whilst we are focusing on cleaning up other tribes.

Cleaning up rim tribes? you mean cleaning up one anti-obey account and asking every 80k point player in the area to join in the gangbang?

I guess you do have apex somewhere else on the map.

DeletedUser

Cleaning up rim tribes? you mean cleaning up one anti-obey account and asking every 80k point player in the area to join in the gangbang?

I guess you do have apex somewhere else on the map.

Why not? Tribal Wars is a team game and it's objectively better to attack people with more resources. If someone thinks they can roll vs. Obey solo, fair enough to them but they shouldn't expect 1v1s. Not got time to waste on that. Obey has also been attacking Defy and Apex, or at least I have.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Why not? Tribal Wars is a team game and it's objectively better to attack people with more resources. If someone thinks they can roll vs. Obey solo, fair enough to them but they shouldn't expect 1v1s. Not got time to waste on that. Obey has also been attacking Defy and Apex, or at least I have.

yeah but we don't use spies, people inside to gift vills etc, etc. so sad that you're all godlike and still need help... great cleaning tho... just reflects everything TW has become. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah but we don't use spies, people inside to gift vills etc, etc. so sad that you're all godlike and still need help... great cleaning tho... just reflects everything TW has become. :rolleyes:

Personally I don't use any of those. Never needed them.

I think you should talk to your friend Almurph who appears, from what I've seen on the publics, to use them.