Let’s’s play a game

lleixg

Not really. It's tiny. At least we know it'll be competitive. Hopefully the premades start soon. Does anyone know how to check how large worlds were historically? I want to see the comparisons.
You can check that at twstats.com
The biggest worlds were close to 10 times bigger than now

DeletedUser116724

Yup
World 8, 410,000 villages
World 100, 10,000 villages

lleixg

Because w100 just started, you can see recent worlds reach at least 40-50k

DocJunior25

World 101 realy messed up the recruiting of new players into 100. But am I the only one that cant find a forum for 101? That might shove some players to 100.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Players: 5537

How many accounts over XXXX points based on a decent average considering what stage the game is at. Not sure but curious to try to figure out how many active accounts there are. If people have 30 villages, then all the 1-3 villagers with 3-10k points slowly growing don't really count as players since there will be no competition.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well a free non to play world and still not a good show up , reasons are because there are too many worlds going on and 1 the community is causing it , too many back stabbers and players not being loyal , too many players need to merge for the win and the need to want to win every world .

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Well a free non to play world and still not a good show up , reasons are because there are too many worlds going on and 1 the community is causing it , too many back stabbers and players not being loyal , too many players need to merge for the win and the need to want to win every world .

why you ain't playing 100 ?? Let me guess because its non-PP world and you know that you won't be able to keep up with your ranks without PP :D ;)

DeletedUser121413

How does one expect to attract players to the game when W100 is just premades fighting each other for the win?

Look at top tribes. Top 10 there is only one non-premade (Code). Top 20 there is only two non-premade (Code and C.S.M). This is still early game. Why would anyone be attracted to play a world where they can not compete at the top unless they know a group that did well in a past world?

Yes it was partially W101, yes it was partially the damage over years of P2W, yes it was partially the game is getting old and to the end of its lifecycle, but lets be real. The community is causing this game to die with its actions too. No good leader creates their own tribes from scratch anymore, they just play with their friend. Very few top player did not join a premade this world. Being not part of X group and their friend and unable to win is just as demoralising as losing because you don't have enough money.

DeletedUser57259

Look at top tribes. Top 10 there is only one non-premade (Code). Top 20 there is only two non-premade (Code and C.S.M). This is still early game. Why would anyone be attracted to play a world where they can not compete at the top unless they know a group that did well in a past world?
Missing at least one mate

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How does one expect to attract players to the game when W100 is just premades fighting each other for the win?

Yes it was partially W101, yes it was partially the damage over years of P2W, yes it was partially the game is getting old and to the end of its lifecycle, but lets be real. The community is causing this game to die with its actions too. No good leader creates their own tribes from scratch anymore, they just play with their friend. Very few top player did not join a premade this world. Being not part of X group and their friend and unable to win is just as demoralising as losing because you don't have enough money.

not to mention if you do start a tribe which is not a premade youre probably gonna have half your members spying for other tribes & everyone will want to play for a premade...

i wouldnt blame w101 too much tho, its not really that big and i honestly cant name 5 dudes that i know from the past and i know a lot of people...

i think its just for the fact that the game is dying & people got used to P2W (having at least little boost at the start)...

DeletedUser114962

Balian if you want to join come to my rim side north west. I will shelter you and pretty sure no one will be able to touch you if I have your back! You can grow very well, heck I might even gift you a fully built village.

Let the haters talk.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Balian if you want to join come to my rim side north west. I will shelter you and pretty sure no one will be able to touch you if I have your back! You can grow very well, heck I might even gift you a fully built village.

Let the haters talk.

I guess he has decided to part ways with you :p Because if he is on Unforgotten account then he is in NE.

DeletedUser121413

not to mention if you do start a tribe which is not a premade youre probably gonna have half your members spying for other tribes & everyone will want to play for a premade..

Nearly everyone who is good is in a premade. Sorry but its true.