Blog Discussion Thread

Mithrae

a small teeny bit about myself

LIES, it's all damn lies! :'( You owe me an hour of my life back.

Srsly though, thanks for the content/interviews, and it's interesting to read about others' struggles with TW boredom and RL balance too. Your warts and all story is a pleasant contrast against the 'you're a noob and I'm the greatest' style of posting we so often see in the forums. Makes me feel better about never having played beyond 200 villages, too :cool:

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One thing I'd say (while half way through) is can I get a NSFW tag on those youtube links next time. I clicked Little Big- hateful love in a very public place :oops:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
One thing I'd say (while half way through) is can I get a NSFW tag on those youtube links next time. I clicked Little Big- hateful love in a very public place :oops:

Youtube in its whole is fairly SFW I'd say :)
Their "Big Dick" song tho... that would've been worse :p Way worse :D

DeletedUser103748

Great work Jasper, glad to see someone is keeping this blog active.

DeletedUser121413

The world blog is the third thing to die. Incoming Impact and Sly going first, shortly followed by Gents.

Will we ever get more content?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The world blog is the third thing to die. Incoming Impact and Sly going first, shortly followed by Gents.

Will we ever get more content?

Next week I got a week off from work, I will probably produce some content then while we await the actual blog team's return.