Blog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser85711

Typical murph, mouth always outrunning your ig play. I couldn't control what leadership did but no matter what the tribe was doing I was always jumping to war fronts to participate in the wars. I also lead ODA and rank 1 on that world up to 3-100 villages.. So you can kindly gargle my testicles

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, due to the absence of our bloggers I'm planning some tribal interviews, either trough text, voice or video (Up to the invited parties.)

I plan on doing K54 first and if it goes over well I'll continue to 55, 45 and possibly K44 though that might be hard for me as I'm invested in that K.

Content will be posted in UBM's blog thats pinned if I can get his permission.
Hopefully it all goes smoothly :)
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Hey guys, due to the absence of our bloggers I'm planning some tribal interviews, either trough text, voice or video (Up to the invited parties.)

I plan on doing K54 first and if it goes over well I'll continue to 55, 45 and possibly K44 though that might be hard for me as I'm invested in that K.

Content will be posted in UBM's blog thats pinned if I can get his permission.
Hopefully it all goes smoothly :)

I'd give a few PP to see Jasper interview Fredrik for his K45 interview.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Typical murph, mouth always outrunning your ig play. I couldn't control what leadership did but no matter what the tribe was doing I was always jumping to war fronts to participate in the wars. I also lead ODA and rank 1 on that world up to 3-100 villages.. So you can kindly gargle my testicles

Fair play to you nuking the garbage players after merging in the good ones. Great accomplishment. We both know players peeled off to fight Wobble for their shitty tactics. IGN? I look forward to the fight

DeletedUser85711

We all know you ride the coat tails of good players and are slightly above par at best. I'll admit I had a player by me quit and internalled him for my third village, but it's whatever. Not really here to boast about past worlds...

It's cute watching you try to peacock though.. Unfortunately, I feel like you more resemble that of the female variety though.... bland, boring, and honestly just waiting for something to dump their seed in.

If I ever get close enough to k44/don't quit I'll let you know far before it's time to get dirty -- assuming either of us make it that far

DeletedUser117865

We all know you ride the coat tails of good players and are slightly above par at best. I'll admit I had a player by me quit and internalled him for my third village, but it's whatever. Not really here to boast about past worlds...

It's cute watching you try to peacock though.. Unfortunately, I feel like you more resemble that of the female variety though.... bland, boring, and honestly just waiting for something to dump their seed in.

If I ever get close enough to k44/don't quit I'll let you know far before it's time to get dirty -- assuming either of us make it that far

latest

Deleted User - 11365688

o mi gosh somebody dish out the medals for this guy pls??

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

Volvol was better doe, jus sayin

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just a side note...
Since like 2010, I've only seen 1 world blog go the distance and kept fresh content, interviews, etc. flowing.
Most world blogs only will make 1 good post and then, if we're lucky, they'll make 1 post a month or two later... And then they're done.
I get it, it takes a lot of time but you guys signed up for this and got us all excited. We're all looking forward to more content and insight.
This blog hasn't put out anything in 3 weeks. Please don't let the community down during the most hyped world!

arabela

Both were very good. Arith was brilliant skilled, vol was a deadly machiene especially with those cats.

This is why i was so annoyed on w65 leadership and left wobble and returned so many times. We didn’t need so many merges in that world. We had a good team capable to fight and maybe win without so much hugging.

<3 Arith

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
So many of you guys hated eachother, and i hated like 80% of that tribe. No idea how you made it so far. Also BQ still sucks.

But on topic... uh.... blogs are cool eh? Pretty fun.

And billy mays is a pimp

arabela

Idk who are you talking about that hated eachother. Me, Arith, Core, TJ, Rizz, Mahler ... and many others in that team worked very well together. I am sure guys can cofirm if they read.

The one who hates us were mostly your team who came from Nir, despide the fact that we welcomed you and tried to integrate you in our team.

DeletedUser13939

Just a side note...
Since like 2010, I've only seen 1 world blog go the distance and kept fresh content, interviews, etc. flowing.
Most world blogs only will make 1 good post and then, if we're lucky, they'll make 1 post a month or two later... And then they're done.
I get it, it takes a lot of time but you guys signed up for this and got us all excited. We're all looking forward to more content and insight.
This blog hasn't put out anything in 3 weeks. Please don't let the community down during the most hyped world!

Well, I'm currently the only one around. Honestly, I signed up to aid UBM with his blog, not run it haha. So I'm a bit unprepared. A fish out of water if you will. So bare with me here as I gather my wits and figure out what to do. Thankfully, as you all saw, H0lly has offered to aid. So look forward to that! :D

DeletedUser85711

He's the only player I've ever played against in this game that actually fought on par with me. I jumped 30 hours and was fighting with 24 hours worth of built troops, but I think the fight ended 3-2 in his favor before the christmas break hit and I wasn't allowed to attack anymore. That was back when w65 was fun lol.