A whole tribe of meat ain't enough

DeletedUser80720

i do love the fact that we catch riots dirty little spy and then jasper sends a circular mail

what a jackass

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
spy still talking and talking just be a little honest that was just pathetic so you realize you cant win with wars and try to conlift peoples mind thats sad dude ı cant count your own internal so do you think about giving them other players ? You are the last person who can talk about this things at least say someone else to do that choise someone who didnt claim internal if you have it :)

What's a more acceptable thing to do?
- Agreeing with a player that you should play on 1 account, nobling him and both continuing on together?
- Asking your member to send troops somewhere, then kicking them and nobling their village?

I think you know the answer, but sure compare me and you some more.

DeletedUser122029

pretty funny coming from a person pretending to be female and then who decides to spy for riot gets found out tries to noble a tribe member and then cries when they hit back

what are you talking about (rofl) please show posts or whatever proof you have please. you made tw history when that barb nobled you nub.

DeletedUser122029

i do love the fact that we catch riots dirty little spy and then jasper sends a circular mail

what a jackass

you have 0 proof I spied for riot, all I did was show duke of bm a mail from abyss saying they were going to attack them. unless bm is riot :S

sniperhawk7

what a jackass
I do hate the fact that there is a raisin my coalition who ignores the real fact of him getting rekt by a barb

DeletedUser80720

What's a more acceptable thing to do?
- Agreeing with a player that you should play on 1 account, nobling him and both continuing on together?
- Asking your member to send troops somewhere, then kicking them and nobling their village?

I think you know the answer, but sure compare me and you some more.
how many free villages did you get 4 or 5?

and your account doesnt have that many co players

sniperhawk7

Even though im allied with sir cornish and enemies with u, I hope for your sake that you rim him because otherwise you would be worse than a guy who got nobled by a barb.

DeletedUser122029

Even though im allied with sir cornish and enemies with u, I hope for your sake that you rim him because otherwise you would be worse than a guy who got nobled by a barb.

a guy with 8 tribes in an alliance vs me with 2 villages, ya I should win this.

DeletedUser118986

the fact that people still bring it up just shows how sad they are
9 years later if you need to bring it up it just shows that you still think its funny and thats incredibly sad

There is a saying that goes: "It's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right." Every world you talk trash (you have the right too), but also every world you get rimmed.

DeletedUser122167

I've played alongside quite a few in Riot, they are solid. The fact that some noob came on here and attempted to say he's a better player than Chris is comedic.

DeletedUser118416

says the gutless spy wonder boy

I never spy? Please provide evidence where I have spied? Perhaps a little thought into what I posted instead of jumping on as if I am insulting. I was giving praise to your tribe.

But your blind love for me clearly clouded your judgement. Its okay Debbie, happens to the best of them!