Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser84793

Am flattered mate. Thank you.
Tho, your sentence gave me a headache. You know, phrasing and stuff.

Some people just don't spend their entire day and week checking every post about a browser game. Because you know, "some people" have something to take care of, and it is called "A life".

im on here all the time and i have a life..its called tribal wars...you see im retired and i like me hobby's and one major hobby i have is this game..better then going out to a bar hopping and getting into trouble..or hanging out with real life friends who is just as boring..nope not me for me its tribal wars....because i play this game more then most..does that mean i dont have a life?o_O

Mr. Cringer Pants

Is there such a thing as skill in this game after you play a few worlds? What's the difference between skill and just basic knowledge after that?

I hear this a lot but there are lots of skills in TW. Micromanagement vs Macromanagement dependant on the phase of the game (startup/earlygame/midgame/lategame/endgame). Keeping up with legit browser methods to manage massive accounts easily as well as managing massive incomings nad outgoings. The art and science of PnP is both a skill and talent that can make or break a tribe/account, especially midgame. Diplomacy with respect and knowledge of how to behave, make proper NAP/Ally's. Teamwork skills are massive for a great tribe to success and most importantly having a war commander that organized and structures proper defensive based on the scenario as well as proper offensive pushes. Lastly, espionage is also a skill that is highly overlooked and tends to end with flame fests yet can vastly change the entire landscape of the world, especially come at startup and midgame. Even evaluating TW stats and TW maps is a great skill on how to read your opponent. Resource utilization is hardly a basic skill. Even map evaluation based on territory plays a role.

There are dozens of ways to handle a train, toss in various world strategies like packets and churchs and things can become interesting assuming the world isn't locked in a hug fest and 80% of the tribes stack against 20% of the small tribes just to win easily.

While tribal wars is a very basic game from a mathematical and technical standpoint, there are plenty of strategies that require skill to implement, it's not always just in game actions that are considered 'skillz'. Basic knowledge will only get you so far(or at least that was the case when worlds were larger). War has change a bit in TW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110346

Well Uruz isn't the main reason Flame failed the way it did. Flame was losing villas to HUN rapidly and their leadership was just.. Below average by far.

i play dirty

Well Uruz isn't the main reason Flame failed the way it did. Flame was losing villas to HUN rapidly and their leadership was just.. Below average by far.
In the past week the entire hun family took 2 villages from flame and thier academy tribes compared to uruz's 9 ;) not quite rapid

Also pretty sure you were apart of that leadership, until you started getting attacked I mean

rudexzar

Hun attacks stayed in flame.... Uruz attacks the first one to leave flame lol.

RMw50qX.png

i play dirty

a4523a90d58ffd6946de2a99b2b2854b.png

005317c7e7bc84aff3574b6f62d62609.png

Surely a foot in for world contenders with a spread like that and seem to be picking off anyone they want. Tribe to watch at the moment.

I believe they will be a real opponent for K54 and potentially the world, I originally started off near them and it was clear they were a tribe not to be messed with

Mr. Cringer Pants

I believe they will be a real opponent for K54 and potentially the world, I originally started off near them and it was clear they were a tribe not to be messed with

If you know how to identify strong accounts and TW lingo, it's quite easy to see whom they are by reading the Tribal page and Members list. Knowing the skype network helps too :/

A strong crew in there. Will be interesting to see what develops come mid/late game. :p

DeletedUser122263

From an outside view seems like BEAST and Awake are both in very strong positions to take this world. Be interesting next few months.

DeletedUser122216

If you know how to identify strong accounts and TW lingo, it's quite easy to see whom they are by reading the Tribal page and Members list. Knowing the skype network helps too :/

A strong crew in there. Will be interesting to see what develops come mid/late game. :p
I place my bet to them ;)

Garrock

A lot of these tribes have some pretty good players, good lineups. Low member count extremely high ppp averages. I think a lot of the top 16 you can easily find who is pushing and who is not simply by looking at their early conquers. It's tragic, as many of these players are quite decent stand alone, that they feel they need steroids to play at the highest levels. Meh... good-luck to em I guess :)

oboratite

a4523a90d58ffd6946de2a99b2b2854b.png

005317c7e7bc84aff3574b6f62d62609.png

Surely a foot in for world contenders with a spread like that and seem to be picking off anyone they want. Tribe to watch at the moment.

Since we are on the topic i saw this tribe when they were on the second page and have been folowing them ever since!
I rly hope they go far :D It would be funny to see a roster of 9 members go far.
Proud to say i played with some of them before :rolleyes:

Mr. Cringer Pants

It would be funny to see a roster of 9 members go far.

This happens in a lot of worlds actually. Tight tribes that work together and move as one unit usually go the distance unless the entire world is hug locked, which is not the case in w100.

DeletedUser1082

A lot of these tribes have some pretty good players, good lineups. Low member count extremely high ppp averages. I think a lot of the top 16 you can easily find who is pushing and who is not simply by looking at their early conquers. It's tragic, as many of these players are quite decent stand alone, that they feel they need steroids to play at the highest levels. Meh... good-luck to em I guess :)

go on, name names

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
302vvuu.gif

Give us names.