WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser122055

How to resolve ( N.B. resolve, not win!) an argument:

If your goal is to resolve a conflict, then to “win” might mean you “lose":
  1. Know your facts.
  2. Be ready to see the other person's perspective.
  3. If you can't be open-minded, at least seem that way.
  4. Keep your emotions under control.
  5. Remain hopeful that the argument can be resolved.
  6. Respect your opponent.

Now, if we analyse what TQL F. leaders have said in this thread so far, it's quite obvious they have 0/6. Which is really sad.

Lads, it doesn't matter how loud you get, it doesn't matter how passionately you defend your stance, it doesn't matter how many words you type in a post, it doesn't matter how many tribemates like your post here, you have been presented with solid facts and solid facts only, proving beyond any reasonable doubt that TQL was dishonest from day one, plotting their way to endgame. In return, all we got were insults, name calling, poor PR spin attempts and anger. So, I'd like to ask you to read my first post once again before continuing any further.

you laugh with racist jokes?
    View attachment 1953

BallBusterZ you are on my list also.

OR YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BM WILL PAY THE DEBT OF INSULTS WITH THEIR VILLS.

Stefan already replied to this. Some jokes are not in good taste, yes, however, that's how we at BM roll. We come from various backgrounds and we're proud of our diversity. That being said, none of us minds some old school poking. I'm pretty sure our muslim brothers don't need guala guala defending their religious freedoms, thankyouverymuch.

BM & ID and AKA biggest backstabbers of all time. I didn't even read what u wrote before . TQL and End will make sure to take down these tribes with whatever needs to be sacrificed to achieve that.

Hey Bill, scroll to the top of the post, check points 4, 5 and 6.
    Also, make sure to check the screenshots from that secret chat you were a part of, it might refresh your memory.

TQL did playground diplomacy, plain and simple. Messaging tribes about alliances, friendships, war plans and whatnot. Only problem is, actions speak MUCH louder than words. And so far we've seen nothing but dishonesty. That is ofc, under presumption you can actually make allies by sending 3 messages promising a win.

-Aifrem (G) is getting an insane amount of support from BRO, a tribe he's simultaneously plotting to backstabb with the actual enemy. There is no way you can wash your hands from this. Evidence is clear.

-Allies until something better comes up. This pretty much sums up both G's and Jasper's vision of diplomacy. How else to explain their reasoning behind all this?
    So, TQL allies BM to fight Riot. They know our stance. And all of a sudden they want a merge and they're surprised whey we say no? Solution to this problem? We are going to ally the enemy and rim/force BM to renegotiate under our terms. Please, somebody explain to me what kind of alliance would that be?

You're either with us or against us.
    Tough mentally?Yes we are. :D

So obsessed with beast. pt.1

So obsessed with beast. pt. 2

Hot Eagle's response to the merger idea. Our stance was pretty clear. Thanks to our loyal allies, enemy knew it too.

Which doesn't really come as a surprise since G was Riot's biggest fanboy. Just to remind everyone, in case you forgot, G was at that time A DUKE of the coalitions biggest tribe/family. I'm sure his members would have appreciated this.

Loyalty. pt 1
    loyalty pt. 2
    Yes G, you sure are.

These screenshots pretty much show G's primary concern isn't loyalty as such, but a public image. Loyalty is just good PR. So. loyal ally until a better chance arises. In that case, he would have no issues:

backing out from a war to have his allies defeated so that he can proceed plotting world domination.

leaving a tribe temporarily just so he doesn't get blamed for backstabbing.

As long as there is no bad PR it's fair game. I must say, I find all this very amusing, evidence is clear and in copious amounts and I don't see how any serious tribe knowing all this would chose him or his tribe as allies. On this world or the next one

P.S. Now, my set of values might be a bit off, but:
    -posting in a forum shared with entire tql f, about your little skype chat and asking you to step down is hardly plotting.
    -talking to bill(or was it ngblazer?) about you making so many mistakes, and offering my opinion you should step down can hardly be considered as plotting. But hey, you do you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

1. Know your facts.

Now, if we analyse what TQL F. leaders have said in this thread so far, it's quite obvious they have 0/6. Which is really sad.

Lads, it doesn't matter how loud you get, it doesn't matter how passionately you defend your stance, it doesn't matter how many words you type in a post, it doesn't matter how many tribemates like your post here, you have been presented with solid facts and solid facts only, proving beyond any reasonable doubt that TQL was dishonest from day one, plotting their way to endgame. In return, all we got were insults, name calling, poor PR spin attempts and anger. So, I'd like to ask you to read my first post once again before continuing any further.

Stefan already replied to this. Some jokes are not in good taste, yes, however, that's how we at BM roll. We come from various backgrounds and we're proud of our diversity. That being said, none of us minds some old school poking. I'm pretty sure our muslim brothers don't need guala guala defending their religious freedoms, thankyouverymuch.

Also, make sure to check the screenshots from that secret chat you were a part of, it might refresh your memory.

TQL did playground diplomacy, plain and simple. Messaging tribe about alliances, friendship, war plans. Only problem is, actions speak MUCH louder than words. And so far we've seen nothing but dishonesty.

-Aifrem (G) is getting an insane amount of support from BRO, a tribe he's simultaneously plotting to backstabb with the actual enemy. There is no way you can wash your hands from this. Evidence is clear.

-Allies until something better comes up. This pretty much sums up both G's and Jasper's vision of diplomacy. How else to explain their reasoning behind all this?
    So, TQL allies BM to fight Riot. They know our stance. And all of a sudden they want a merge and they're surprised whey we say no? Solution to this problem? We are going to ally the enemy and rim/force BM to renegotiate under our terms. Please, somebody explain to me what kind of alliance would that be?

Hot Eagle's response to the merger idea. Our stance was pretty clear. Thanks to our loyal aliies, enemy knew it too.

Which doesn't really come as a surprise since G was Riot's biggest fanboy. Just to remind everyone, in case you forgot, G was at that time A DUKE of the coalitions biggest tribe/family. I'm sure his members would have appreciated this.

Loyalty. pt 1
    loyalty pt. 2
    Yes G, you sure are.

These screenshots pretty much show G's primary concern isn't loyalty as such, but a public image. Loyalty is just good PR. So. loyal ally until a better chance arises. In that case, he would have no issues:

backing out from a war to have his allies defeated so that he can proceed plotting world domination.

As long as there is no bad PR it's fair game. I must say, I find all this very amusing, evidence is clear and copious amounts and I don't see how any serious tribe knowing all this would chose him or his tribe as allies.

-posting in a forum shared with entire tql f, about your little skype chat and asking that you step down is hardly plotting.
    -talking to bill(or was it ngblazer?) about you making making so many mistakes, and offering my opinion you should step down can hardly be considered as plotting. But hey, you do you.

most of what you said is probably right

but how do u explain ID now recruiting TQL ;)

--G--

1. Know your facts.

TQL did playground diplomacy, plain and simple. Messaging tribe about alliances, friendship, war plans. Only problem is, actions speak MUCH louder than words. And so far we've seen nothing but dishonesty.

Hot Eagle's response to the merger idea. Our stance was pretty clear. Thanks to our loyal aliies, enemy knew it too.

Loyalty. pt 1
    loyalty pt. 2
    Yes G, you sure are.

As long as there is no bad PR it's fair game. I must say, I find all this very amusing, evidence is clear and copious amounts and I don't see how any serious tribe knowing all this would chose him or his tribe as allies.

-posting in a forum shared with entire tql f, about your little skype chat and asking that you step down is hardly plotting.
    -talking to bill(or was it ngblazer?) about you making making so many mistakes, and offering my opinion you should step down can hardly be considered as plotting. But hey, you do you.

Explain to everyone then why we didn't just merge with riot and rim all of you trashes. Instead of just writing long posts.

--G--

Hot Eagle will deal with that.

Evidence and explanation. But all I get is "you trashes". Okay.

No mate, we didn't merge with Riot because we wouldn't backstab you or BRO. We thought about it, tql South was war exhausted, but we never did it. Because we didn't want to. And it was a bad decision to not rim you all back then

ppprre

Recruiting members of Riot! IS kind of merging with Riot!.....

Even after the war with Riot! ended, I am quite certain most if not all of the coalition players still wanted to be allies, even up at the point where you guys left the shared forum.
Then we slowly heard more about your plans and then you declared on us.

--G--

Recruiting members of Riot! IS kind of merging with Riot!.....

Even after the war with Riot! ended, I am quite certain most if not all of the coalition players still wanted to be allies, even up at the point where you guys left the shared forum.
Then we slowly heard more about your plans and then you declared on us.
No mate. You must not be reading my posts here if you think of that. Bm didn't consider TQL South as an ally. That's why we leftl

DeletedUser122111

14. of june , G wants more help from us and BRO , whole BM sent everything on the south to help, i have sent every deff unit personally to aifrem , also BRO started helping and G was "fine" to continue the war but at the same time he is plotting with Jasper and Smurfy , mate if you think that i will think that tql is my ally after this , you are stupid or naive ,anyway you also prommised that you are just going to accept 3 4 players and not payG and leaders , you accepted payG and protected smurfy

One more thing , you wrote to riot leaders that you can control me and bm , BM is tribe that will delete accounts if i say so , and we do everything together , i rejected offer from riot leaders three times , i would do it again , bcs im not riot dog .

And about Bill im really sad , i didnt want to go in war against you , but you told me that you cant do anything with g and his master "plans" , im sorry you have choose riot and riot leaders + g , i have choose coalition from the start .

7c17d820b1755967dab12e463777d411.jpg

6f4422918eb0f1fb83ce7d9cd74b86cf.jpg

2. G is confirming my deff action to riot leaders so now he dont want to merge in RIOT he wants that RIOT merge in TQL

5137899fac0cc7ca7df499989b1ba7bb.jpg

3. At the same day they are still talking to fuck us over bcs they(riot leaders and g) are obsessed with beast and code

No mate BM will never agree what shit*y riot decide with G

efd05521e87d3973f9941e742c1ff433.jpg

4.Still talking about great plan against beast

c538cce9443c403a85b545d4a2a0f661.jpg

d809080af1525ecd6e3f41a61c70dbe0.jpg

DeletedUser103748

Stats:
Side 1:

Tribes: End!, TQL
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BRQ, AKA, ID?!?!, BM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 66
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 364,290
Side 2: 515,981
Difference: 151,691

chart

I would have thought this would be more one sided in favor of the coalition, considering Beast/Code are also fighting TQL in the east.

sniperhawk7

I would have thought this would be more one sided in favor of the coalition, considering Beast/Code are also fighting TQL in the east.

I would like to add
Side 1:
Tribes: End!
Side 2:
Tribes: ID?!?!, BRO, BM, BRO1, BRQ, AKA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 24
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 219,230
Side 2: 201,842
Difference: 17,388

chart

These stats show that TQL is obviously just meat for the coalition and were definitely not planning to war anybody. Therefore even if END has been scum and has backstabbed the coalition, it seems to me like the same way the coalition has been scum towards TQL.

For once I agree with Martin about ID?!?!. Their players consist of ex TQL and ex PCL. When PCL existed, ashlandic who was also their duke claimed that PCL is basically the same as TQL. In other words, all of these players backstabbed TQL north.

ID?!?! are dirty backstabbers, G is dirty and made lots of bad decisions, BM are arrogant, TQL will die due to Gs decisions. Are there no decent tribes in this continent?

DeletedUser119960

I hear rumours that beast and code have marched close to the border ;)

buinx

cant help but wonder, now that jasper is sitting in code is he happy with his new home or spying for someone :confused:

DeletedUser103759

It's actually looking pretty damn close to be fair...
Side 1:
Tribes: ID?!?!, AKA, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, BM
Players: II-MuratSAH-II, berserkers, All Nightmare Long.
Side 2:
Tribes: TQL, End!
Players: Malt Whisky, kill bill94, Hot Sauce, Leather and Latex, Alpha, war-peace, sweetmisery, Nwaro

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 364
Side 2: 226
Difference: 138

chart

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 112
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,870,849
Side 2: 1,434,534
Difference: 436,315

chart

Side 1: 987,581
Side 2: 885,391
Difference: 102,190

chart

I added every player from each side that has left the tribes after the wars started. Wasnt sure what to do with "Leather and Latex, Alpha, war-peace, sweetmisery, Nwaro" as they left to join the other team.. so ive put em on the side they left from and i assume they will also be included in the side theyve gone to? I dunno.. They only lost 1 villa anyways to the BM side.

It also looks like its 2 mini wars within the war.

BM and BRO vs End!

Side 1:
Tribes: BM, BRO, BRO1, BRQ
Players: II-MuratSAH-II
Side 2:
Tribes: End!
Players: kill bill94, Hot Sauce

Total conquers:

Side 1: 253
Side 2: 130
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 90
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 1,397,240
Side 2: 933,535
Difference: 463,705

chart

Side 1: 546,913
Side 2: 713,861
Difference: 166,948

chart

AKA and ID vs TQL

Side 1:
Tribes: ID?!?!, AKA
Players: berserkers, All Nightmare Long.
Side 2:
Tribes: TQL
Players: Malt Whisky, Leather and Latex, Alpha, war-peace, sweetmisery, Nwaro

Total conquers:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 96
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 4
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 485,096
Side 2: 500,999
Difference: 15,903

chart

Side 1: 365,848
Side 2: 35,814
Difference: 330,034

chart

So looks like End! is doing some serious damage in the south and AKA and ID doing the damage in the north... very even war! good job all so far :)

DeletedUser116552

I'm amazed as how many essays this stale and dry drama is creating.

Where's the beef? It's just a bunch of skype chat screenshots showing boring ass conversations that don't really add anything of value.

DeletedUser80720

BM bro and ID just wanted excuses for attacking tribes without having a cool down period

they are just using skype mails that are months old as an excuse though :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Should’ve guessed k44 would be the most talked about k from the moment we joined.