WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser122055

Why is there a tranny singin when it`s supposed to be Iron Maiden?

My first choice would have been Sabaton - Primo Victoria. But Hot Eagle thought we needed something more in line with who we are. So y'all got some good old trash slav music instead. :D

I'm amazed as how many essays this stale and dry drama is creating.

Where's the beef? It's just a bunch of skype chat screenshots showing boring ass conversations that don't really add anything of value.

If the only value you're looking for is cheap drama, then yes. :D

Now, about those stats. In this case, they're like a mini skirt. Revealing a lot but hiding the most interesting part. Stay tuned. We'll do some undressing pretty soon. :)

Last edited:

ppprre

They were supposed to be allies until their leaders left the coalition. So for me it's fine for them to be allowed join.

DeletedUser80720

So is this coalition happy with ID recruiting TQL players?
apparently they are

even though they all warred TQL for that very reason which to me just looks like BM used it as an excuse for them to turn on TQL

DeletedUser122055

I think everyone is looking forward to bm being rimmed. Both you and eagles egos will take a hit. inb4 family issues.
Have you not noticed I ignored every single one of your posts so far? :)

TheBarbarian

Croc never wins anything o_O

Except my heart ;)

How many more excuses are the coalition going to put out there to justify their actions? It happened with the Riot! war and is happening now. This war will end only one way, but at least we won't have to read through this constant whining again.

Now about those stats. In this case, they're like a mini skirt. Revealing a lot but hiding the most interesting part. Stay tuned. We'll do some undressing pretty soon. :)

Please, enlighten the world! I'm really fascinated to see what you'll put to show how BM and BRO are in any way winning this contest.

Karl.

ppprre

I find it very funny seeing people say that we have excuses for fighting TQL/End while. It was not us who declared war or decided that they should leave the coalition and plan against us.

Do you people actually believe what you say or is it just a feeble attempt to make it look like you guys have respect for your allies and we don't?
Because I honestly can't tell.