WHERE EAGLES DARE!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Mate we destroyed your tribe , we destroyed you , your word and reputation is 0 , you can write whatever you want now ,but hot eagle is at the same place and you are kicked on the other side of the world , enjoy mate .

P.S. BM is still there , and if BM falls i will fall with them , im not holly the crocky leader from the destroyed Riot :) , now enjoy in Code

I'm already enjoying myself fully, don't worry about me ;)

DeletedUser117865

Oh this riot rimmed girls are so funny , dont cry please , i will give you few villages bcs you cant noble anything , just stfu and play

2772385831ecab49a2907121b68e075c.jpg

Mad much? XD

I've nobled plenty :X Joined that acc to merge into Riot, never happened, I never planned to play that one through, settle down little boy :p
I mean it isn't like BM did anything to me, or its hard to nuke a small acc with a couple villages lol. Well, I guess AKA is basically BM also or something? I lose track of all you since you hid behind numbers... #StayScared

Mate we destroyed your tribe , we destroyed you , your word and reputation is 0 , you can write whatever you want now ,but hot eagle is at the same place and you are kicked on the other side of the world , enjoy mate .

P.S. BM is still there , and if BM falls i will fall with them , im not holly the crocky leader from the destroyed Riot :) , now enjoy in Code

Also that is a big WE that destroyed riot... lost count of how many tribes it took LOL
You are sure proud of an early game gangbang... although I am pretty sure monkeys smashing their keyboards could have won that war considering the number advantage... it was just a matter of time that early in the game, highly doubt it'll be that easy again - especially considering you don't have all the numbers backing you while you all cower with your tail under your legs... but then again maybe it'll work? Just get everyone scared enough of Code or Beast and I am sure they'll unite again!

Trust me Sara, I am the one having the most fun in this world. No other tribe in w100 has attacked and defended like End! / Tql South, being non stop frontline war for 2 months and holding a 2.1 ratio

Good luck on that! Curious how long it lasts.
But I mean trash fighting trash - I am sure it'll be a while until people fall (unless more jump ship or you recruit them to "win" the war..
You'll fall just like the rest of the coalition eventually lol.

DeletedUser117865

Cocomajestic destroyed , riot destroyed , see you sometimes again :D

Wasn't really destroyed... but I get it if you can't read or are too busy flaunting a negligible victory, but at the same time I understand you have to hold on to those to keep the ego nice and inflated!

I might see you... but then again you noble more BM villages than enemy villages, so dunno if you'll ever be in my area ;)

--G--

Wasn't really destroyed... but I get it if you can't read or are too busy flaunting a negligible victory, but at the same time I understand you have to hold on to those to keep the ego nice and inflated!

I might see you... but then again you noble more BM villages than enemy villages, so dunno if you'll ever be in my area ;)
Once we rim him, he can relocate near you and you can pull each other's hair in a true women fight

--G--

I agree but first ask your members to dodge my attacks , ok i understand that you have some noob riot players but also you had some good tql players

No dodge policy day 3123

1907ff7070b78fc5c27b00d68dab1886.jpg
It's only one nuke so far? I'm proud of my guys!

DeletedUser117865

I sure got rekt lol, ouchie outplayed
Go to my villages and check my location lol
Surprised it took that long to take me out considering was fully surrounded with no room to grow and 1/10th the size of the people nuking me :D

But alas - good luck in the war to both sides!
Look forward to seeing the winner :)

DeletedUser122029

don't worry guys, beast and code will make peace with tql fam in exchange for villages near bm

Deleted User - 10994045

10/10 PnP
That was a good read, I appreciate the old school style and quality, definitely a true TwForum Vet.

DeletedUser122111

well, we were having fun on externals, just dont start insulting :p

Yeah , that leader from aka is not honorable enough to put him in the same sentence with BM :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

or with me hahaha , see elmo they really hate me so they are insulting me in every post :(

Elmo jebse xaxaxaxa

sniperhawk7

Indeed I do.
Do you think someone with my years in this game, someone as prolific as myself who has been part of the community for so long, would ever risk spying and thus have his reputation tarnished?
I'm far to proud...
spying wouldn't tarnish your reputation - people would still think you are a girl

Mithrae

So here's how it's looking, four days after declaration. End seems to be holding their own well enough so far:
Side 1: Tribes: End!
Side 2: Tribes: BM, ID?!?!, AKA, BRO, BRO1
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 72
Difference: 15
chart

However as Sniperhawk noted earlier, most of that action has been with the BRO family. To forestall the inevitable complaints about members who've left to "save the stats" and the disappearance of BRQ, I also checked out total growth information. Since the day before their declaration on the 15th, End! has gone from ~2.7 million points to ~3m (+257k or 9.5% growth) while the Bro family has gone from ~4.9 million points to ~5.2m (+240k or 4.9% growth).
Side 1: Tribes: End!
Side 2: Tribes: BRO, BRO1

Side 1:
Side 2: 71
Difference: 15
chart

Not surprisingly, having the coalition hit them from behind without even honouring their cooldown agreements seems to have hurt TQL bad:
Side 1: Tribes: TQL
Side 2: Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BM, AKA, ID?!?!, BEAST, Code

Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 642
Difference: 546
chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 89
Difference: 58
chart

Side 2: Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BM, AKA, ID?!?!

Side 1:
Side 2: 76
Difference: 51
chart

And yet despite this massive gangbang, even TQL is managing to make headway against the BRO family:
Side 2: Tribes: BRO, BRO1

Side 1:
Side 2: 15
Difference: 5
chart

In fact even BM have only manged 2 conquests against TQL so far, with the most progress being made by the tribe which recruited half a dozen TQL members, ID. If they're going to become the next most successful, enemy-recruiting and outlying tribe of the coalition, perhaps ID should start watching their backs too.
Side 2: Tribes: ID?!?!

Side 1:
Side 2: 30
Difference: 30
chart

This is the world according to Mithrae :)

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BM have done nothing but order TQL and BRO around since the beginning of their coalition. Their power in the coalition was always disproportionate to the skill level of their players and the size of their tribe. This war was always going to happen, the fractures were already there when Riot was around just there was a uniting force to focus on back then.

blckdrgn1

Coalitions are normal, thats just diplomacy. Wars are normal, thats how the game is won. Recruiting is normal. No one should be surprised about anything that's happened in this conflict.

I am happy to see the action myself and no more mass stalemate in K44. Good luck to you all! Looking forward to see who are the last tribes standing in a couple weeks :).

DeletedUser122055

So much hate for BM.

In Mario Balotelli's words, why always me...? :D

@Mithrae. Wow, talk about methodical approach to things. /me likes (Y)

But, to be fair, 99% of the growth came from that brilliant surprise attack and early caps you guys made.

Also, about BM managing to get only 2 caps. Now, I might be wrong but we did not send any nobles yet. We're just bossing BRO around and taking all the credits. :D