WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser122055

Helping someone fight their bully, is all anyone would do right?
It's a weird variation of Stockholm syndrome imo.

@FNDP
Come on, we both know that's not true. Every single member represents his tribe. Hot eagle does not equal BM.

I see this happening over and over. I remember all the names back from 8-9 yrs ago, w19. I had a greek duke, ign Nagulinho, man that guy was annoying on externals. In game, a perfect player, always there for his tribemates, nice, patient, organised, with a vision, all you could ask from a leader. Funny enough, tribe was called HAVOC. :D

Then we got annihilated by a tribe called ASYLUM. Same thing happened there, Drattuts and Cabana Cigara. My God, 2 most arrogant guys I have ever seen. Until I joined them. Then the same story happened. COMPLETELY different people from what they chose to portray themselves on externals.

Same thing with Stefan now. You can accuse me of nuthugging him all you want but the reason why we are such a tight group is because our leadership is sound af.

Look at yourself, all your (ex) tribemates praise you, enemies not so much. It's just normal order of things.

After all, we need people like him(I would include you there too), to have drama, animosities and conflicts, both ingame and verbally. It's what makes the game great.

DeletedUser122111

BM are bullies :|

No no , just i am bully , but still everyone contacts me and asks favours from me , for example three times offer from holly to me , every time rejected , its very simple i will be bully every time if i need to protect my members and our coalition .

ID and BRO and AKA could easily choose exriot and tql :D and that would be ok also , but no one is crazy to choose backstabbers and leftoovers from Holly shitt* destroyed tribe .

--G--

Also, about BM managing to get only 2 caps. Now, I might be wrong but we did not send any nobles yet. We're just bossing BRO around and taking all the credits. :D

When did you risk sending nobles? I really can't remember a single time in the riot war where you cleared a village and nobled it. Hope BM has guys on our level to carry you again. Otherwise you keep having the image of a clown mumbler

DeletedUser122111

When did you risk sending nobles? I really can't remember a single time in the riot war where you cleared a village and nobled it. Hope BM has guys on our level to carry you again. Otherwise you keep having the image of a clown mumbler

First you need to learn how to dodge
c46e2cd758fc5f184c209db58a93028c.jpg

p.s. g you lost already 2 accounts on this world you will lose this third one , and without our deff , riot would destroy you , everybody knows it , even you admited it

--G--

First you need to learn how to dodge
c46e2cd758fc5f184c209db58a93028c.jpg

p.s. g you lost already 2 accounts on this world you will lose this third one , and without our deff , riot would destroy you , everybody knows it , even you admited it

Will we really have to start posting the nukes we catch home? Either way you will lose this war. Non stop hits from 2 BRO tribes and BM and you are still losing. What you gonna do now that Hugs declared on you?

DeletedUser122111

Will we really have to start posting the nukes we catch home? Either way you will lose this war. Non stop hits from 2 BRO tribes and BM and you are still losing. What you gonna do now that Hugs declared on you?

Dont you worry about me and Hugs , yeah yeah we are loosing , thats why you are crying to all other tribes for help.Same story in every war G , i would just suggest you that this time try to keep your account not get rimmed. Two times is already too much :(

--G--

Dont you worry about me and Hugs , yeah yeah we are loosing , thats why you are crying to all other tribes for help.Same story in every war G , i would just suggest you that this time try to keep your account not get rimmed. Two times is already too much :(
Wait, I merged aifrem account!

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No no , just i am bully , but still everyone contacts me and asks favours from me , for example three times offer from holly to me , every time rejected , its very simple i will be bully every time if i need to protect my members and our coalition .

ID and BRO and AKA could easily choose exriot and tql :D and that would be ok also , but no one is crazy to choose backstabbers and leftoovers from Holly shitt* destroyed tribe .

Ah, i see. So you are one of the super cool guys who has rejected jasper. Commendable feat there.

I don't understand why did you message me like a 12 year old and then block me, the same way you did BGR, two weeks ago.
You fail to understand something stefan. We have no interest in anyone's propaganda this world, we are just playing to win. The day you threatened BGR out of nowhere, without any provocation and then threatened me, talking around with other tribes to hit HUGS, with absolute no provocation, WHILE your allies bro disrespected the nap, again and again, recruiting refugees, recruiting right within our clusters, breaking nap at their will - attacking us anytime they felt like, taking advantage of our war in the south, that's when it was decided that screw k54, we are entering k44 baby.

B4bUT92.jpg

oY98wD7.jpg

Just gonna leave those there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122055

Whas that supposed to upset me or?
You're really passionate about insulting and smearing me, I'll give you that. :D

DeletedUser122111

Ah, i see. So you are one of the super cool guys who has rejected jasper. Commendable feat there.

I don't understand why did you message me like a 12 year old and then block me, the same way you did BGR, two weeks ago.
You fail to understand something stefan. We have no interest in anyone's propaganda this world, we are just playing to win. The day you threatened BGR out of nowhere, without any provocation and then threatened me, talking around with other tribes to hit HUGS, with absolute no provocation, WHILE your allies bro disrespected the nap, again and again, recruiting refugees, recruiting right within our clusters, breaking nap at their will - attacking us anytime they felt like, taking advantage of our war in the south, that's when it was decided that screw k54, we are entering k44 baby.

B4bUT92.jpg

Just gonna leave that there.

Again all of those stuff you did , and you break the nap first , anyway its not a threat its a warning , and now you will learn that i keep my promisses , the difference between Holly and me is that i dont run :D

you cant say that i didnt warn you , now eat your own mistakes, and thank you on that screenshot

BM will always be with their allies who respects BM , thats the difference between backstabers and us , we didnt declare war but i will deffend our coalition against agressor , and in this case its End TQL and Hugs

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Screw you mate.

We respected the nap at all times. Don't try to make us look discourteous like you. Nap ended today, and we told BRO's duke we are not interested in extending it. It ended and we joined the war.

Don't think you will treat us like that and walk away.
Couldn't give a damn about your alliances and your threats even if I tried.

Quit talking and just come at me brah.

DeletedUser122111

Screw you mate.

We respected the nap at all times. Don't try to make us look discourteous like you. Nap ended today, and we told BRO's duke we are not interested in extending it. It ended and we joined the war.

Don't think you will treat us like that and walk away.
Couldn't give a damn about your alliances and your threats even if I tried.

Quit talking and just come at me brah.

Oh oh big words for such a small backstabber , you need to eat more to become like Holly or G .
Dont you worry , im always there arround you :D:D:D:D:D

THB0705

B4bUT92.jpg

oY98wD7.jpg

Just gonna leave those there.

rawr, k44 looks yummy :3

This is going to be a whole lot of fun ;)

DeletedUser122108

Again all of those stuff you did , and you break the nap first , anyway its not a threat its a warning , and now you will learn that i keep my promisses , the difference between Holly and me is that i dont run :D

you cant say that i didnt warn you , now eat your own mistakes, and thank you on that screenshot

BM will always be with their allies who respects BM , thats the difference between backstabers and us , we didnt declare war but i will deffend our coalition against agressor , and in this case its End TQL and Hugs

It's not a threat or a warning, it's crying out for other tribe's help to attack HUGS. Wait, thats your insult to G and your the one actually doing it. such a hypocrite.

Your so aggressive in this forums threatening others simply because you are safe in your clusters. You use your allies as meatshield then talk thrash here, even in Riot war before. Just take a look at this thread title. You declare on behalf of everyone lol while being safe inside the coalition core. Don't worry, your time will come Stefan.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Don't worry I'll be visiting your villages soon enough Stefan. Sagar is 10x the player you are and has his honour intact. Come at us brah.

--G--

And to be honest, I never kissed ass for alliances. People just hate BRO and you Stefan for the same reason like I do.