1337 vs. Sci

fizzolio

Thanks Sci for all the Defensive O.D. you gave me in the last couple weeks. The 9 mil of points got me up into the top 20 for defensive O.D.?

One question. Is your latest assualt the one that you promised us a couple months back. At the time we were making fun of your attack. You told us to wait and you would deliver a much more damaging assult. I am guessing this one was not it because it was pretty weak. So when are we going to get this devistating assault that you keep promising us?

DeletedUser

10 The Dragon Legionnaires 84,29 Mio.
11 Benelux Elite Tacos 79,01 Mio.
12 DAGGER TRIBE 70,25 Mio.
13 1337 44,86 Mio.

No far untill rank 10.:p

DeletedUser

peace out w-5. I've had a blast in this world, it was my first and started late on the rim. I was fortunate to learn from some great players and hang with some cool cats...(still not sure whats with the obsession with cats and this world and tacos for that matter :icon_rolleyes: )....

anyways since it seems the VVV and TSE players in my area are NAP'd to SCI or just don't care to fight I think I'm going to resign my account and call it a game.

Its been a blast holding off a family of SCI, but I've come to realize that our tribe of 7 against the remaining families in this world doesn't have much of a future and since being surrounded by allies and families isn't my thing I'm gonna resign, and wish you all the best.

Go Babar!!!! :icon_wink: One tribe has to win this world and it might as well be you, who stands independent to the end.

DeletedUser

Right independant. Superbill, tribes move when they do. You do not war all possible fronts withough something planned or orginized.